Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 791 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7901  
Old 08-15-2015, 09:12 PM
strawberry strawberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: hmm i wonder.
Posts: 2,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
Thanks. <3
I guess I'm just worried that barely seeing each other is going to cause us to grow apart again and I really don't want that to happen. We're closer than ever right now and I'm worried that this is going to screw it up. It also doesn't help that literally NONE of my other friends are in any of my classes either, but hey, maybe I'll make some new friends. *huggles back*
no problem <33 i know the fear of being alone in class, but if you put your minds to it, there's no way you'll grow apart c: i hadn't seen any of my really close friends in a year since i moved to the US and when i visited them back in india this summer we were still just as close even tho it felt like forever. this is kinda different but the point is, it'll work out ^u^ if you wanna talk, im here~
Reply With Quote
  #7902  
Old 08-15-2015, 10:16 PM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
no problem <33 i know the fear of being alone in class, but if you put your minds to it, there's no way you'll grow apart c: i hadn't seen any of my really close friends in a year since i moved to the US and when i visited them back in india this summer we were still just as close even tho it felt like forever. this is kinda different but the point is, it'll work out ^u^ if you wanna talk, im here~
Thanks so much! I'll keep that it mind. c: <3
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #7903  
Old 08-17-2015, 08:41 AM
venika venika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,050
Send a message via Skype™ to venika
Default

me 24/7: sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
__________________
my name is finny & i like the bone app the teeth meme more than i like myself
Reply With Quote
  #7904  
Old 08-21-2015, 04:45 PM
mysterygirl mysterygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Nowhere and somewhere
Posts: 2,343
Default

*whispers* he cares for me he wants to see me happy *smiles so much my mouth aches*
__________________
"(>^_^)>#
I made you a waffle

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Reply With Quote
  #7905  
Old 08-25-2015, 07:49 PM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

So today she texted me all upset and scared right before going in to get braces put on, and I gave her some advice and comforted her. She told me that I was her savior on a day when she was terrified and that she loves me. I told her I was always happy to help her and that I love her too. I couldn't focus on anything that I was doing all day because I was worried and just thinking about her in general. I love her so much.

also I find it greatly amusing how my flute teacher teases me all the time asking if I have a boyfriend or if I like a boy when in reality I'm currently head over heels for a girl. Heh. Life is just the best isn't it?
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #7906  
Old 08-25-2015, 09:11 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
So today she texted me all upset and scared right before going in to get braces put on, and I gave her some advice and comforted her. She told me that I was her savior on a day when she was terrified and that she loves me. I told her I was always happy to help her and that I love her too. I couldn't focus on anything that I was doing all day because I was worried and just thinking about her in general. I love her so much.

also I find it greatly amusing how my flute teacher teases me all the time asking if I have a boyfriend or if I like a boy when in reality I'm currently head over heels for a girl. Heh. Life is just the best isn't it?
MWahaha I relate
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #7907  
Old 08-25-2015, 09:17 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
me 24/7: sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
i don't know what this means but i think i relate to it
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #7908  
Old 08-25-2015, 09:18 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

also even though I was the one who sang I Dreamed a Dream last year at the talent show and I sang On My Own with him at my piano when he visited, my squish it doing a Les Mis talent show thing without me. Dick.
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #7909  
Old 08-28-2015, 05:15 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Max Are You Straight Or Gay Or Bisexual Or What You Can't Just Put That On Here And Not Answer It's Killing Me!

(all of that was supposed to be in caps but it changed it so :P oops)
Lol I'm bi.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #7910  
Old 08-28-2015, 09:26 AM
saphiremoon saphiremoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Shadow Realm
Posts: 2,898
Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon
Default

nikki: "i don't like you"
him: "you love me? whoa"
nikki: "what? I said I don't like you"
him: "yeah, I heard... you love me. that's a little forward."

and

him: don't look at the ball
nikki: well, there's nothing else I'd like to look at, is there?
him: (*laughs*) i know exactly what you want to look at c;
nikki: (*throws ball at his face*)


unfortunately dangerously in love I think I am
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.