Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 791 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2015, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
Thanks. <3
I guess I'm just worried that barely seeing each other is going to cause us to grow apart again and I really don't want that to happen. We're closer than ever right now and I'm worried that this is going to screw it up. It also doesn't help that literally NONE of my other friends are in any of my classes either, but hey, maybe I'll make some new friends. *huggles back*
no problem <33 i know the fear of being alone in class, but if you put your minds to it, there's no way you'll grow apart c: i hadn't seen any of my really close friends in a year since i moved to the US and when i visited them back in india this summer we were still just as close even tho it felt like forever. this is kinda different but the point is, it'll work out ^u^ if you wanna talk, im here~
Old 08-15-2015, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
no problem <33 i know the fear of being alone in class, but if you put your minds to it, there's no way you'll grow apart c: i hadn't seen any of my really close friends in a year since i moved to the US and when i visited them back in india this summer we were still just as close even tho it felt like forever. this is kinda different but the point is, it'll work out ^u^ if you wanna talk, im here~
Thanks so much! I'll keep that it mind. c: <3

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 08-17-2015, 08:41 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

me 24/7: sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Old 08-21-2015, 04:45 PM

*whispers* he cares for me he wants to see me happy *smiles so much my mouth aches*

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 08-25-2015, 07:49 PM

So today she texted me all upset and scared right before going in to get braces put on, and I gave her some advice and comforted her. She told me that I was her savior on a day when she was terrified and that she loves me. I told her I was always happy to help her and that I love her too. I couldn't focus on anything that I was doing all day because I was worried and just thinking about her in general. I love her so much.

also I find it greatly amusing how my flute teacher teases me all the time asking if I have a boyfriend or if I like a boy when in reality I'm currently head over heels for a girl. Heh. Life is just the best isn't it?

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 08-25-2015, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
So today she texted me all upset and scared right before going in to get braces put on, and I gave her some advice and comforted her. She told me that I was her savior on a day when she was terrified and that she loves me. I told her I was always happy to help her and that I love her too. I couldn't focus on anything that I was doing all day because I was worried and just thinking about her in general. I love her so much.

also I find it greatly amusing how my flute teacher teases me all the time asking if I have a boyfriend or if I like a boy when in reality I'm currently head over heels for a girl. Heh. Life is just the best isn't it?
MWahaha I relate

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-25-2015, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
me 24/7: sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
i don't know what this means but i think i relate to it

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-25-2015, 09:18 PM

also even though I was the one who sang I Dreamed a Dream last year at the talent show and I sang On My Own with him at my piano when he visited, my squish it doing a Les Mis talent show thing without me. Dick.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-28-2015, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Max Are You Straight Or Gay Or Bisexual Or What You Can't Just Put That On Here And Not Answer It's Killing Me!

(all of that was supposed to be in caps but it changed it so :P oops)
Lol I'm bi.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 08-28-2015, 09:26 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

nikki: "i don't like you"
him: "you love me? whoa"
nikki: "what? I said I don't like you"
him: "yeah, I heard... you love me. that's a little forward."

and

him: don't look at the ball
nikki: well, there's nothing else I'd like to look at, is there?
him: (*laughs*) i know exactly what you want to look at c;
nikki: (*throws ball at his face*)

unfortunately dangerously in love I think I am

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~