Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1781 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
not like anyone fucking cares but i tried to kill myself today and i wish it worked
get some help please

i'm not even kidding trust me i've tried too but (obviously) it didn't work either and i can tell you that getting professional help can actually be helpful. Sometimes just a diagnosis is nice. Idk, but it's important to do whatever it takes to get better.

also because i'm required to say something cheesy, imma add that each day is new and awesome and there will always be better times in life. life is fucking great once you come to terms with it, trust me :3

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 09-18-2015, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
I am going to be super cheesy and super Jesus-freaky and if you don't believe that's a-okay i just wanted to let you all know that I am keeping you all in my daily prayers. I can;t even begin to imagine how hard life must be for some of you. I wish I could tell you I know how you feel, but I can't. I wish I could tell you that everything will be perfect, but I can't. I wish I could give you a hug.. but I can't (so virtual hug *huggles*).

But i can tell you there is someone out there who always has your back, and will always love you. Okie? Please never doubt that. It might be hard to believe that there is a God in the midst of this suffering, but know that if there is no God, there is no hope. And we have so much hope, even if you can't feel that right now. You have hope just posting your feelings on here. If you had absolutely no hope and no inkling that we love you, you wouldn't vent. We vent to get it out, we vent because deep down we know someone is listening.

If you guys need anything, please let me know. I am praying for you. And if you don't believe in prayers, at least know there is someone on your side.
^THIS IS IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS

bleck I'm in a weird situation with God because my church is kind of bigoted but I'm researching other denominations or non-denominations and it's making me happier. :3 anyway my faith is is somewhat restored reading this.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 09-18-2015, 09:25 PM

tonight we were looking at the wall of awards and ribbons that we have and this happened.
Me: I just realized that none of those are mine.
(they're all my brother and sister's)
My mom: ...well... you've never really won any awards or anything....

wOw thANks foR ThE ReAssURAnce MoM

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 09-18-2015, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
tonight we were looking at the wall of awards and ribbons that we have and this happened.
Me: I just realized that none of those are mine.
(they're all my brother and sister's)
My mom: ...well... you've never really won any awards or anything....

wOw thANks foR ThE ReAssURAnce MoM
/huggles/ but u have many invisible awards for being u

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 09-18-2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
/huggles/ but u have many invisible awards for being u
*hugs back* thank you, you're sweet. <33

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 09-18-2015, 10:35 PM

it's not enough it's never gonna be enough i don't matter and i'm too manipulative and no one's going to love me if i'm this mediocre
and it's coming down to the whole sexual-attraction-is-the-only-good-attraction thing and i want to love people that way but i can't and i don't get it and i tell people i'm sex repulsed and i don't want those things shoved in my face and they don't freaking listen

Last edited by meerkat; 09-18-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:45 PM

l WROTE SOMETHING l WROTE SOMETHING

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...im-super-proud

l'M PROUD OF MYSELF

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 09-18-2015, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
it's not enough it's never gonna be enough i don't matter and i'm too manipulative and no one's going to love me if i'm this mediocre
and it's coming down to the whole sexual-attraction-is-the-only-good-attraction thing and i want to love people that way but i can't and i don't get it and i tell people i'm sex repulsed and i don't want those things shoved in my face and they don't freaking listen
hey
you're gonna be okay
they're wrong and should shut tf up and leave u alone
you matter and people do love you and i have told you this literally so many times, and my stance isn't gonna change.
those people don't even deserve a moment of contemplation, try to distract yourself or look at positive stuff and try to move past it, they're the ones who don't matter (:
Old 09-18-2015, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
hey
you're gonna be okay
they're wrong and should shut tf up and leave u alone
you matter and people do love you and i have told you this literally so many times, and my stance isn't gonna change.
those people don't even deserve a moment of contemplation, try to distract yourself or look at positive stuff and try to move past it, they're the ones who don't matter (:
i'm sorry it's not you it's just other specific people i don't wanna talk about it now
Old 09-19-2015, 01:19 AM

Hey everyone...I haven't been on here in forever, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a little something. I'm looking for a good writing site for teens/young adults. It absolutely breaks my heart to officially finally leave KP...but...yeah. If you could reply over here, I'd REALLY appreciate it! <3 http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...588#post575588

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone