Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 816 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2015, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostblaze View Post
//cries Bc I Got Kicked - Dude There Are Other People Okay And Only One I S Right For You

Why Can't Fictional Boys Be Real Okay That's What I Want To Know
Loki's Not A Boy! He's A God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And There Aren't Other People!!!!!!! It's Only Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember your life
Old 11-01-2015, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
When you get to keep your boyfriend's hoodie for the entire weekend. :'D <3
Is it weird that I like to cuddle my crush's jacket and smell it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
There's nothing wrong with me being lonely in bed at night and wanting him to be right behind me, is there?
I feel ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
WHY CAN'T FICTIONAL BOYS BE REAL OKAY THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW
the question as old as time lol

but seriously, there's a lot of boys I want to be real that aren't *pouts*

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:34 AM

straight fictional girls are the absolute worst.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-03-2015, 08:28 AM

aghhh now i ship my crush with another guy anime and fanfiction has ruined me romance wise (of course i won't regret a thing because multishipping ftw but that doesn't generally work irl and its sO FRUSTRATING to always change my perception/opinion it feels like my feelings are invalid but no, when i do have a crush on him it's real and it's actually nice but when i suddenly seem to not anymore then that's completely true. no one gets this. is this even a thing that happens to others. someone tell me if you can relate and let's talk about this)
Old 11-05-2015, 09:09 PM

My heart has literally ejected itself from my body. Cotton candy girl texted me and just said, "Hello darling! If you have time I would love to chat! <3"
AHHH SHE NEVER INITIATES TEXT CONVERSATIONS IM FUCKIN DEAD JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE RIP ME

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 11-05-2015, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
My heart has literally ejected itself from my body. Cotton candy girl texted me and just said, "Hello darling! If you have time I would love to chat! <3"
AHHH SHE NEVER INITIATES TEXT CONVERSATIONS IM FUCKIN DEAD JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE RIP ME
o my god if my crush actually initiated mundane conversation i would die
that's awesome tho ladjjfkdjfhdk
Old 11-06-2015, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
o my god if my crush actually initiated mundane conversation i would die
that's awesome tho ladjjfkdjfhdk
Not gonna lie it's pretty fantastic.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

Old 11-06-2015, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Not gonna lie it's pretty fantastic.
i can only imagine *o*
Old 11-06-2015, 07:24 PM

It’s been a fantastic two days Cotton Candy Girl-wise!!! Lately we’ve just been kind of distant from each other and not really talking too much and I really missed her. But that all changed yesterday! She texted me out of the blue and said “Hello darling! If you have time I would love to chat! <3”
So naturally my heat ejected itself from my person. First of all, I fuCKinG loVE WHEN SHE CALLS ME DARLING. IT MAKES MY INSIDES GO ALL WARM AND GOOEY AND I CAN’T HELP BUT SQUEL. Phwoo. Okay. Back to normal.
Our text conversations pretty much end up in all caps because we always get really heated about the same topics. Last night’s all caps conversation was shit talking our old math teacher and how the orchestra director never teaches us proper technique and bowings. So that was fun.
A little later, she told me that she wants to have me over some time. I know that that doesn’t sound like much, but it meant SO MUCH to me. She NEVER has people over at her house because she literally lives in the middle of no where. She told me she would be honored to have me, and I obviously said likewise. That lead to this:
Her: “This is why I need my daily dosage of you. <3 <3 <3
Me : “My daily dosage of you is an absolute must. <3 <3 <3”
Her: ‘Tis more important than breakfast, lunch or dinner. <3 <3 but nothing is more important than sleep.
Me: That’s my new motto! <3

And then just some little things like her randomly texting me, “You’re a star” to which I obviously replied, “You’re even better than cake.”
AND ONE TIME SHE REFERRED TO ME AS “MY QUEEN.” LIKE THAT’S FUCKIN ADORABLE PLEASE CONTINUE SWEETIE PEA.

So eventually we ended our conversation and went to sleep, but we did talk more today at lunch! We were just hitting some more points that we were talking about last night and such and complaining about school, but there were some high points. At one point, she literally just hugged me because “I’m her bestie.” Like????????? I literally couldn’t formulate a freakin sentence??????
A little while later, she started choking on her water a little bit (she’s fine, she just swallowed wrong), and my immediate reaction was to put my hand on her shoulder and say, “You okay there, darlin?” And then she couldn’t stop laughing and it was fantastic.
On a little bit of a suckier note, I was told who she “likes” today. And of course it’s a guy. Which is fine because she obviously made no sort of commitment to me in any way, but it just kind of sucks to know for sure that she doesn’t have feelings for me. Eh. The guy’s pretty hot though. I approve I suppose. As much as I can approve.
To end on a happier note, as we were walking back to our lockers together after lunch, she was complaining about some minor injury she has, and this happened.
Her: “ugH IM DYING.”
Me: …don’t die. I would be lonely.”
Her: “Aww, you’re too sweet. Don’t go dying on me either!”
Me: *silently implodes* I'll try! See you later then!

It’s just been so good for the past few days and I really want to keep it up. My heart is racing just thinking about her. I’ve come to the conclusion that regardless of my feelings and her feelings, I’m just incredibly grateful to have such an amazing best friend in my life. She means the world to me and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I’m just really happy. <33333

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

Old 11-07-2015, 07:36 AM

Quote:
It’s been a fantastic two days Cotton Candy Girl-wise!!! Lately we’ve just been kind of distant from each other and not really talking too much and I really missed her. But that all changed yesterday! She texted me out of the blue and said “Hello darling! If you have time I would love to chat! <3”
So naturally my heat ejected itself from my person. First of all, I fuCKinG loVE WHEN SHE CALLS ME DARLING. IT MAKES MY INSIDES GO ALL WARM AND GOOEY AND I CAN’T HELP BUT SQUEL. Phwoo. Okay. Back to normal.
Our text conversations pretty much end up in all caps because we always get really heated about the same topics. Last night’s all caps conversation was shit talking our old math teacher and how the orchestra director never teaches us proper technique and bowings. So that was fun.
A little later, she told me that she wants to have me over some time. I know that that doesn’t sound like much, but it meant SO MUCH to me. She NEVER has people over at her house because she literally lives in the middle of no where. She told me she would be honored to have me, and I obviously said likewise. That lead to this:
Her: “This is why I need my daily dosage of you. <3 <3 <3
Me : “My daily dosage of you is an absolute must. <3 <3 <3”
Her: ‘Tis more important than breakfast, lunch or dinner. <3 <3 but nothing is more important than sleep.
Me: That’s my new motto! <3

And then just some little things like her randomly texting me, “You’re a star” to which I obviously replied, “You’re even better than cake.”
AND ONE TIME SHE REFERRED TO ME AS “MY QUEEN.” LIKE THAT’S FUCKIN ADORABLE PLEASE CONTINUE SWEETIE PEA.

So eventually we ended our conversation and went to sleep, but we did talk more today at lunch! We were just hitting some more points that we were talking about last night and such and complaining about school, but there were some high points. At one point, she literally just hugged me because “I’m her bestie.” Like????????? I literally couldn’t formulate a freakin sentence??????
A little while later, she started choking on her water a little bit (she’s fine, she just swallowed wrong), and my immediate reaction was to put my hand on her shoulder and say, “You okay there, darlin?” And then she couldn’t stop laughing and it was fantastic.
On a little bit of a suckier note, I was told who she “likes” today. And of course it’s a guy. Which is fine because she obviously made no sort of commitment to me in any way, but it just kind of sucks to know for sure that she doesn’t have feelings for me. Eh. The guy’s pretty hot though. I approve I suppose. As much as I can approve.
To end on a happier note, as we were walking back to our lockers together after lunch, she was complaining about some minor injury she has, and this happened.
Her: “ugH IM DYING.”
Me: …don’t die. I would be lonely.”
Her: “Aww, you’re too sweet. Don’t go dying on me either!”
Me: *silently implodes* I'll try! See you later then!

It’s just been so good for the past few days and I really want to keep it up. My heart is racing just thinking about her. I’ve come to the conclusion that regardless of my feelings and her feelings, I’m just incredibly grateful to have such an amazing best friend in my life. She means the world to me and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I’m just really happy. <33333
ahhhhhh you two are so frickin cute i can't handle this level of adorable

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~