Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 822 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2015, 06:46 PM

my crush is super ambiguous about everything and i'm confused hahahahahaha
and you will live forever
in eyes not yet created
on tongues that are not born
i have written you down
now you will live forever

howling ghosts they reappear
in mountains that are stacked with fear
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
and in the sea that's painted black,
creatures lurk below the deck
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
a lionheart.
Old 12-18-2015, 12:45 AM

I'm becoming friends with his girlfriend I can't do this this is strange I can't but I genuinely like her but I still have feelings for him this is so strange.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:33 AM

i feel so weird right now like. i super want to makeout with this chick. like holy shit. but i would never be in a relationship with her romantically cause i like guys but im dying inside lol
Old 12-18-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
i feel so weird right now like. i super want to makeout with this chick. like holy shit. but i would never be in a relationship with her romantically cause i like guys but im dying inside lol
/whispers/ but bi is a thing u know

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-18-2015, 10:21 PM

So guys I'm going over to cotton candy girl's house tomorrow. My body is so ready.

...I wonder what she would think of me if she knew that I talk about her all the time and have a code name for her on some random website... and that we have actual real life shippers that I've never even met in my entire life... some times I think about that and how one slip up could potentially ruin our whole friendship...

imma make myself cry and get really scared so i'm going to stop now

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 12-18-2015, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
/whispers/ but bi is a thing u know
oh yah i kno thats how i identify rn! it just felt kinda weird u kno!!
Old 12-20-2015, 10:30 AM

so all my friends now ship me with him and it's cute

also this is late but like two weeks ago he texted me at one am asking if i was awake (which isn't a normal thing btw, we usually only text for necessity like if we need to carpool or something, so it was a first) and of course i didn't see it till 9 in the morning but was like yeah i am now, why did u ask and then he just adamantly denied having anything important to say like "lol nvm" and I tried making him tell me and he kept being like "it's really nothing damn" and eventually he was like imma stop responding bc ur in class and I was like sERIOUSLY.??? you can't just do that??? And then I was super terrified that I ruined another friendship by being annoying but we're fine and it's not awkward and the thing has been forgotten so it's cool. but like. WHat did he want to tell me???? (It probably was really nothing tho..but knowing would have been nice. and why was he denying so hard asdfghjkl what if I'd been awake at 1 am? o: )

So yeah just wanted to get that out
and also i still have the platonic(?) crush on my friend who i once long ago stated was just my type when it came to a significant other in general and she gave me like Harry potter's truck with all his stuff inside for my birthday and she made it all herself and it was amazing and she said she wouldn't do that for just anyone and I squealed and jumped around inside and probably outside too and there was a warm and fuzzy feeling I love feeling special
Also she texted me after the party asking if we could talk and I was like sure and then she was like umm nvm u partied hard and got poked in the eye and a princess like u needs her beauty sleep and I'm concerned abt ur eye and she also called me her baby and squeeeeee

Alright I'm done now, I'm that one person who rarely posts on this thread but when I do I type like huge paragraphs of ramblings but yeah ok bai guys I'm happie
Old 12-20-2015, 05:54 PM

wowowow so i found a cute boy and this really doesn't happen to me but he's very cute and seems very nice and i really want to talk to him but how i'm so awkward when i'm actually attracted to a person
this really doesn't happen to me often at all the last time i thought a boy was cute i drew him and he ended up being good friends with several of my friends and now i have to hide every time i see him because he's in my sketchbook
lmao please stab me i'm so shameless in flirting with 90% of the guys who approach me but he's very cute how do i do this

((death, white lies))
Old 12-20-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
so all my friends now ship me with him and it's cute

also this is late but like two weeks ago he texted me at one am asking if i was awake (which isn't a normal thing btw, we usually only text for necessity like if we need to carpool or something, so it was a first) and of course i didn't see it till 9 in the morning but was like yeah i am now, why did u ask and then he just adamantly denied having anything important to say like "lol nvm" and I tried making him tell me and he kept being like "it's really nothing damn" and eventually he was like imma stop responding bc ur in class and I was like sERIOUSLY.??? you can't just do that??? And then I was super terrified that I ruined another friendship by being annoying but we're fine and it's not awkward and the thing has been forgotten so it's cool. but like. WHat did he want to tell me???? (It probably was really nothing tho..but knowing would have been nice. and why was he denying so hard asdfghjkl what if I'd been awake at 1 am? o: )

So yeah just wanted to get that out
and also i still have the platonic(?) crush on my friend who i once long ago stated was just my type when it came to a significant other in general and she gave me like Harry potter's truck with all his stuff inside for my birthday and she made it all herself and it was amazing and she said she wouldn't do that for just anyone and I squealed and jumped around inside and probably outside too and there was a warm and fuzzy feeling I love feeling special
Also she texted me after the party asking if we could talk and I was like sure and then she was like umm nvm u partied hard and got poked in the eye and a princess like u needs her beauty sleep and I'm concerned abt ur eye and she also called me her baby and squeeeeee

Alright I'm done now, I'm that one person who rarely posts on this thread but when I do I type like huge paragraphs of ramblings but yeah ok bai guys I'm happie
eeeee this is so cute i love other people's rants please date this boy and be best friends with this girl awe awe awe

((death, white lies))
Old 12-21-2015, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
wowowow so i found a cute boy and this really doesn't happen to me but he's very cute and seems very nice and i really want to talk to him but how i'm so awkward when i'm actually attracted to a person
this really doesn't happen to me often at all the last time i thought a boy was cute i drew him and he ended up being good friends with several of my friends and now i have to hide every time i see him because he's in my sketchbook
lmao please stab me i'm so shameless in flirting with 90% of the guys who approach me but he's very cute how do i do this
Ahhhh I can relate to the awkwardness, I'm awkward with most ppl and especially guys
I'd say approach him gradually like if you want to have a first conversation without feeling awkward I highly recommend something like homework or the like. And then you can stop giving reasons to talk to him and just go with the flow (I haven't reached that point yet myself but the giving reasons thing really helps me find the confidence to talk to this one guy when I doubt myself so yeah) hope that helps c:

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~