Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 826 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2016, 10:24 AM

Just had a dream in which my one friend and I kept subtly touching and it was super intense but also amazing at the same time.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 02-16-2016, 04:56 PM

she's so beautiful and funny and its crazy how much I want to kiss her sometimes. I want to snuggle with her and run my fingers through her hair and tell her how beautiful she is and how freaking much I love her. I love the way she lovingly mocks me and how she acts small and cute sometimes even though she's ridiculously tall and her hair is super soft and gah I am too far gone

on the bright side we hardcore cuddled during P&P+Z on valentines day (it was actually non romantic on her end as far as I know haha)

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-16-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
she's so beautiful and funny and its crazy how much I want to kiss her sometimes. I want to snuggle with her and run my fingers through her hair and tell her how beautiful she is and how freaking much I love her. I love the way she lovingly mocks me and how she acts small and cute sometimes even though she's ridiculously tall and her hair is super soft and gah I am too far gone

on the bright side we hardcore cuddled during P&P+Z on valentines day (it was actually non romantic on her end as far as I know haha)
bro you should go for it you're adorable this is adorable eee i'm excited for you

((death, white lies))
Old 02-16-2016, 07:13 PM

ok im dead

but like
in a good way
and you will live forever
in eyes not yet created
on tongues that are not born
i have written you down
now you will live forever

howling ghosts they reappear
in mountains that are stacked with fear
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
and in the sea that's painted black,
creatures lurk below the deck
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
a lionheart.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:14 PM

when you've liked your friend for almost an entire year with their knowledge and they don't feel the same but no matter how hard you try to get over them because it just seems wrong to stay hung up on them for so long you can't and then you feel like you will never stop only liking them and then you wonder if you only have two choices in life: to die alone or somehow marry her.

and then your other closest friends who you talk to tell you that you love her, even though you don't know if you do and you don't want to throw around that word because you don't even know what romantic love feels like...just attraction. Very strong attraction.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:11 PM

when a girl liked you last year but you didnt like her back and now ur friends with her and she likes a boy now.....but u r slowly starting to like her.....Kill Me

Last edited by camikat; 02-29-2016 at 09:14 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-01-2016, 11:44 PM

when you don't know if you're bi or straight or whatever and you told your bff that last year you had a crush on her but it was a weird crush because it wasn't a blushing crush more of a "i want to spend time with that person crush" and i wouldn't sleep with a girl but i could cuddle and hold and hands and omg kill me now.

on a different note, this boy (who's like the cutest boy in class even though he has the worst ego) just started talking to me about a random thing and we were out in the hall waiting for math class and i didn't know what to say because i'm a loner and boys never talk to me about stuff not related to school and especially not with other girls as back up. i've decided that although i don't like anyone at the moment there are a lot of people who, if they liked me, i could like back and it's weird cause i get all these weird vibes from all these people and gah

ijgskdxhogeishdvjxkhsgrfdkvxjc
Old 03-02-2016, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
when you don't know if you're bi or straight or whatever and you told your bff that last year you had a crush on her but it was a weird crush because it wasn't a blushing crush more of a "i want to spend time with that person crush" and i wouldn't sleep with a girl but i could cuddle and hold and hands and omg kill me now.

on a different note, this boy (who's like the cutest boy in class even though he has the worst ego) just started talking to me about a random thing and we were out in the hall waiting for math class and i didn't know what to say because i'm a loner and boys never talk to me about stuff not related to school and especially not with other girls as back up. i've decided that although i don't like anyone at the moment there are a lot of people who, if they liked me, i could like back and it's weird cause i get all these weird vibes from all these people and gah

ijgskdxhogeishdvjxkhsgrfdkvxjc
hey ive been through questioning my sexuality a lot and it's okay not to know!! it's okay to find a label and then reject it later, and it's okay to not have a label at all!! you're still young and you have your whole life ahead of you to figure things out :~)
Old 03-02-2016, 06:36 PM

So I'm just going to jump in here.
What do you do if you fall in love with your best friend?
Old 03-02-2016, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
So I'm just going to jump in here.
What do you do if you fall in love with your best friend?
Hi. I know what you're talking about. I don't know if you're bi or straight or lesbian or the gender of your best friend but I had a weird crush-ish thing last year (we're both girls) and then I just had to tell her, because I tell her everything. She said that she didn't think of me like that and that was that. Things were weird for a day or two but then we just forgot it.

You have to tell the person. I mean, do whatever you want, but I'd say that if you tell each other everything, it will hurt them more when they find out that you are keeping a secret from them.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~