Quantcast That one, completely random dream. XD - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2014, 06:35 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Glad to know that one of my threads was not a complete fail. xD

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-29-2014, 08:31 PM

I had a dream.
I think it started that minecraft was real and I was Steve and I ah… Had children with all the animals and even some of the mobs. There was a little Steve running around called “Scared Steve” which makes no sense because he had three tics on his forehead. Other than that, he was cute.
At some point I was a little girl captured from her homeland on a crowded ship.
At some point I was my capturers.
Then I was alternate-universe Superman.
Then I was AU Batman. I know because I had Kevin Conroy’s voice.
And, while AU Batman, I went up against Luthor and Atom Smasher. I shall tell you this part of the dream in a short, first-person, very out of character narrative.
I stood and looked “Jericho” in the eye. “You may be Jericho, but you have another name. And that’s LUTHOR!” He growled and rushed at me. After that, everything was a blur. First I fended off Luthor, then these droids came out of nowhere and shot at me. I pulled out my lightsaber and destroyed them, temporarily fighting on the same side as Atom Smasher, who pulled out a metal rod and hit the droids repeatedly with it.
Then I woke up.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:07 AM

I once had this dream I was sitting in this fenced area with Cinderella (Ron: is that a disease or NOT!?) and the fences were dark pink and the rest was darker pink and yeah I was four or five so............
Old 05-11-2016, 09:02 PM

Once I had a dream where people sled down a bunch of hills at school (which there aren't at my school. I mean, sure, there are, but you'd sled into a tree) and they got in trouble for it. Then, I went into the building and suddenly I was at a hotel and I stole all of the soap. (It was my dream- I have no idea why you would want that much soap.) So, anyways, then I 'woke' up at a line for this LEGO convention (I didn't even know that was real, but then again that was my dream. I don't really care much for Legos, so I don't know why I was there in the first place) and someone asked me what my dream was about. Before I could tell them, I woke up for real and I couldn't remember my dream for about an hour.

Tags
die voldemort die, i dreamed a dream, in time gone byyy, madame pomfrey:p, moth was here