Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 841 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2016, 12:04 AM

oh my
so um
I'm currently at debate camp and there's this guy that I sat next to during a lecture and he was just kind of fuckin adorable and we talked a bunch and we apparently liked the same kind of cheetos (baked white cheddar) so aha yes
okay anyway the next day (today) we were in a study hall ish thing and he was playing cards against humanity with his friends so I uber awkwardly edged in and he was like HI ESTHER DO YOU WANT TO PLAY So i played with them and it was so fun??? and anyway we talked afterwards and he walked me home and then I was like hey I sometimes play piano on the eleventh floor so you should come see me sometime then and he was like ah okay cool and we kind of split ways anda aannywayy i was playing piano like I said I would and then he walked into the lounge and sat down and listened to me play/sing and he was like hey you're super good and so I asked if he wanted to sing something with me so we sang panic at the disco and fall out boy and hamilton and hollyy fuck this boy is a cutie right
so finally we walked back to the elevator and we got to his floor and I just blurted out HEY CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER and he was like oh yeah sure!! so he gave me his number and now I have an insanely cute boy's number holy nope

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-05-2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
oh my
so um
I'm currently at debate camp and there's this guy that I sat next to during a lecture and he was just kind of fuckin adorable and we talked a bunch and we apparently liked the same kind of cheetos (baked white cheddar) so aha yes
okay anyway the next day (today) we were in a study hall ish thing and he was playing cards against humanity with his friends so I uber awkwardly edged in and he was like HI ESTHER DO YOU WANT TO PLAY So i played with them and it was so fun??? and anyway we talked afterwards and he walked me home and then I was like hey I sometimes play piano on the eleventh floor so you should come see me sometime then and he was like ah okay cool and we kind of split ways anda aannywayy i was playing piano like I said I would and then he walked into the lounge and sat down and listened to me play/sing and he was like hey you're super good and so I asked if he wanted to sing something with me so we sang panic at the disco and fall out boy and hamilton and hollyy fuck this boy is a cutie right
so finally we walked back to the elevator and we got to his floor and I just blurted out HEY CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER and he was like oh yeah sure!! so he gave me his number and now I have an insanely cute boy's number holy nope
asdfkhkjkfj this is so great omg you got his number this is so exciting!!!!
Old 07-05-2016, 02:33 AM

mmmmeeeeerrrrrAAAAARRRRRARARARFAFAFAFAGAAGAGAHAHAH GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAGGHEGRHGRHEGGHAGHEGHGEH GRAGHRGHAGHEGHGGGAHGHGEGHGSHGEHG

feelings uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 07-05-2016, 02:35 AM

Quote:
oh my
so um
wtFFFFFFFFFFF THIS IS AWESOME ESPECIALLY THE P!ATD PART
aaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaah so happy for you omfg
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 07-05-2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
asdfkhkjkfj this is so great omg you got his number this is so exciting!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
wtFFFFFFFFFFF THIS IS AWESOME ESPECIALLY THE P!ATD PART
aaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaah so happy for you omfg
update: his number is not in my phone 99% sure he messed up the contacts because he has a samsung and I know he tried to put a number in my phone but he probably screwed it up so I'll ask about it later but hopefully I'll see him again???? but AAAH

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-05-2016, 07:39 PM

:,) esther that sounds amazing i am so happy for you!!

sooo i went on my first actual official date yesterday (ive bene on dates before but this one was REAL) and i just ... my boyfriend is insanely fucking cute you guys like you have no idea how cute this guy is
and idk man its all a blur but it was really nice and i would 10/10 do it again
Old 07-05-2016, 08:56 PM

Quote:
oh my
so um
okAY so this is pretty freaking cute???? oh my eru teach me your skills esther. i'm so happy for you he sounds perfect and adorable >u< plUS YOU SANG TWO OF MY FAVORITE BANDS WH AT

one of the reasons i want to move is so i can meet cute boys and make cute friends and just be around cute people bc there aren't too many around my town c''x
Old 07-05-2016, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
okAY so this is pretty freaking cute???? oh my eru teach me your skills esther. i'm so happy for you he sounds perfect and adorable >u< plUS YOU SANG TWO OF MY FAVORITE BANDS WH AT

one of the reasons i want to move is so i can meet cute boys and make cute friends and just be around cute people bc there aren't too many around my town c''x
YAAAAS /cries/ also I may or may not get to see him tonight hollyyy nope

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-07-2016, 12:53 AM

update: SO I WENT TO A LECTURE WITH HIM AND ENDED UP STARING AT HIM THE WHOLE TIME BC AWKWARD CRUSHES OMFG
OH YEah and then I jotted down my # and a random note on a piece of paper and folded it up and ran up and gave it to him hOLY FUCK AM I AWKWARD OH MY GOD but anyway two minutes later he texted me like "hey my bad this is my number I promise" and I just aghh cutieee

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-07-2016, 06:06 AM

flufFIN DONE WITH IT ALL K IM GONNA BURY MYSELF IN A HOLE
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~