Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1892 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2016, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Holy shit. I actually want to be alive. Oh my gosh. Troye fucking Sivan has changed my life. I just. . . I just felt like I belonged. I guess I didn't get that at the tp concert because I only knew the lyrics to a few songs. We were like one beating heart of love and beauty and acceptance and so many people were running around with pride flags and before the show started this woman came around and gave us all coloured paper to put our flashlights behind to make it look like the pride flag during heaven and we sang happy birthday to a girl and I got a shirt and I didn't get pushed by some drunk guy.

I felt alive
That's so amazing. I'm so happy that you felt happy there, that you want to live. I'm so proud of you, and even if in a day or two or a week or two or anywhere in the future you feel sad again, I will still be proud of you
Old 11-13-2016, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Holy shit. I actually want to be alive. Oh my gosh. Troye fucking Sivan has changed my life. I just. . . I just felt like I belonged. I guess I didn't get that at the tp concert because I only knew the lyrics to a few songs. We were like one beating heart of love and beauty and acceptance and so many people were running around with pride flags and before the show started this woman came around and gave us all coloured paper to put our flashlights behind to make it look like the pride flag during heaven and we sang happy birthday to a girl and I got a shirt and I didn't get pushed by some drunk guy.

I felt alive
I saw this on his instagram! Made it even more special to know you were there. Graystorm, I'm so happy you went to that concert. To get a taste of truly living is so important. There is much more to come. <3
Old 11-13-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:

I felt alive
im actually crying tears of happiness right now. words cannot express how happy and proud i am of you, stormy. see? it's worth it. things like this are why you should be alive, for feelings like this. i'm really, really, really proud of you. you're doing a great job.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:

I felt alive
oh my god that's wonderful. i hear troye's concerts are absolutely wonderful. i'm so happy for you and i'm proud of you and that's just amazing. we're always here for you. we care about you and love you.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:27 AM

Quote:

I felt alive
stormy im so so happy for you. like i don't know what to say because i'm just so, so happy and proud that you found that. remember that feeling. i'm so happy that you're happy and feel good and alive.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 11-13-2016, 02:39 PM

my parents only gave birth to me to throw me away in hopes of getting a good child
i'm killing myself today
not like any of you fucking care
Old 11-13-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
my parents only gave birth to me to throw me away in hopes of getting a good child
i'm killing myself today
we all care
doesn't change the fact that we're all strangers on the internet
and as much as we would love to, we can't save you
so please please do not kill your self
and please call someone you know in real life who can help more than we can.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-13-2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
i'm killing myself today
no. please no. please don't do it

Remember your life
Old 11-13-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
i'm killing myself today
I care. Don't die. The world would be diminished without you, creator of songs and stories.

-i found, amber run
Old 11-13-2016, 05:37 PM

Quote:
i'm killing myself today
NO no non no no nono no meera please don't. please don't. we care we do care.

this isn't the end this isn't all life is going to be you are so young and have so much more to do there is so much more than this period of time please

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone