Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 882 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2018, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreal67 View Post
This is. Adorable. Im shipping this so much. Im sorry your schools being shitty, hopefully it works out for you guys. :/
omg aw thank u! literally nothing's changed since the incident so we don't really care <33

ALSO SHE'S SUCH A BEAN OH MY GOD I LOVE HER AND I GET TO HANG OUT W HER AND SOME FRIENDS THIS WEEKEND AHHHH

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-27-2018, 01:31 AM

what's me on wb if it doesn't involve ranting about a boy lol
ok but fr i'm screwed i mean he had a crush on me two years ago and now we don't have any classes together/i don't talk to him and it's less than two months from graduation so any chance of anything happening is slim to none.
i mean i couldn't have felt this way two years ago?? aaa
low point is i can barely eat bc whenever i think of him i get mad butterflies and im always thinking about him but anyways how are you guys that's more important
Old 04-27-2018, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algebraaddict View Post
omg Aw Thank U! Literally Nothing's Changed Since The Incident So We Don't Really Care <33

Also She's Such A Bean Oh My God I Love Her And I Get To Hang Out W Her And Some Friends This Weekend Ahhhh
This Is Cute Congrats
Old 04-27-2018, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
When that guy who's been showing signs of liking you since freshman year with little to no encouragement from yourself is now telling you "I love you" at inopportune moments and you've legitimately never had a one on one conversation with him or even any full on conversation just a few comments between your mutual friends and it would be nice if I could live in peace.

(Also @that guy friend who gave me a bracelet for my birthday and wrote a pretty sentimental card which could be construed as friendly or a gentle expression of other feelings please.)

I have never had this issue before. Why now? My increase in breakouts? My emotional aloofness? My mediocre jokes and overall personality? Please leave this slug in peace I just want to exist as a corporeal cloud of being.
I'm Screaming at my post from 2 years ago i now have a crush on the "i love you" guy aaaaaaaaa
could've had it all lol
Old 04-27-2018, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
This Is Cute Congrats
thank u!!!

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-01-2018, 12:43 AM

tfw when u lowkey want a datefriend but highkey barely socialize enough to have regular friends \_(ツ)_/
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 05-01-2018, 01:39 PM

ok i

every other time i get a crush i always think im never gonna crush on somebody else again

um

w h e n w i l l i l e a r n
Old 05-02-2018, 11:22 PM

Otigcgkxuvjfjxfkc
Shes so perfect and amazing and gosh I just love being around her. And shes gay too so hypothetically I have a slim chance of her liking me back since she isnt straight but realistically thats not going to happen. Like shes so pretty in her own unique style and shes so incredibly strong Ive never met someone with such great leadership skills at her age and shes just so easy to like and shes so confident and funny and UGH.
And oh my god her smile is just so indescribable and it makes me feel all fluttery and shes smart too its so unfair.
And Im not stupid, I know she doesnt have feelings for me but I still want to tell her (but I wont lol), but not even because I want a relationship? Like I honestly just want to tell her all the things I admire about her and make her feel proud of herself and happy and know that I like her just because I know (at least for me) how amazing it feels to know somebody likes you and sees all the wonder in you despite your flaws and I just want to be able to compliment her without it being weird and give her gifts and just I dont know blegh
Sorry this post is a mess and Im a mess but I just got to hang out with her a bit (were both in a club together) and so Im kind of jumbled
Old 05-02-2018, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Otigcgkxuvjfjxfkc
Shes so perfect and amazing and gosh I just love being around her. And shes gay too so hypothetically I have a slim chance of her liking me back since she isnt straight but realistically thats not going to happen. Like shes so pretty in her own unique style and shes so incredibly strong Ive never met someone with such great leadership skills at her age and shes just so easy to like and shes so confident and funny and UGH.
And oh my god her smile is just so indescribable and it makes me feel all fluttery and shes smart too its so unfair.
And Im not stupid, I know she doesnt have feelings for me but I still want to tell her (but I wont lol), but not even because I want a relationship? Like I honestly just want to tell her all the things I admire about her and make her feel proud of herself and happy and know that I like her just because I know (at least for me) how amazing it feels to know somebody likes you and sees all the wonder in you despite your flaws and I just want to be able to compliment her without it being weird and give her gifts and just I dont know blegh
Sorry this post is a mess and Im a mess but I just got to hang out with her a bit (were both in a club together) and so Im kind of jumbled
I feel called out this was literally how i felt like four months ago wtfffff
so i mean experience has made me biased but sometimes it really is worth just telling the girl your feelings. Worse case scenario she doesn't return the affection, but she'll still be super flattered and happy by the way you see her. idk fam i don make sense either.

get the girl!!!1!!

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-04-2018, 01:38 AM

no im not sobbing like an actual child why do you ask

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~