Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 883 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I feel called out this was literally how i felt like four months ago wtfffff
so i mean experience has made me biased but sometimes it really is worth just telling the girl your feelings. Worse case scenario she doesn't return the affection, but she'll still be super flattered and happy by the way you see her. idk fam i don make sense either.

get the girl!!!1!!
Haha thanks sorry I’ve taken so long to reply, I’ve been busy (aka I waited to do a three week project and tried to shove into a handful of days).
I’ve definitely thought about telling her but I’m just not sure how to say it without making it weird or screwing up our tentative friendship? I just really don’t want to make it awkward between us and I kind of lowkey suspect she might be kind of into my best friend? It’s dumb and I’m probably wrong but it would just be super awkward and uncomfortable if she is.
And I don’t know I’m just scared she’ll just think of me as weird and won’t wabt to be around me anymore and blah blah you know that kind of thing.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:24 PM

i love aki lolllll only jill knows what's up
Old 05-15-2018, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Haha thanks sorry Iíve taken so long to reply, Iíve been busy (aka I waited to do a three week project and tried to shove into a handful of days).
Iíve definitely thought about telling her but Iím just not sure how to say it without making it weird or screwing up our tentative friendship? I just really donít want to make it awkward between us and I kind of lowkey suspect she might be kind of into my best friend? Itís dumb and Iím probably wrong but it would just be super awkward and uncomfortable if she is.
And I donít know Iím just scared sheíll just think of me as weird and wonít wabt to be around me anymore and blah blah you know that kind of thing.
so I don't have a WHOLE lot of advice for this BUT at the time that I asked my current gf out, she also had like a HUGE thing for my bff?? so I mean I get how awkward that is, but sometimes you just gotta take your chances. she's more likely to consider you as an option if she knows you like her (obviously). best of luck haha

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-18-2018, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
so I don't have a WHOLE lot of advice for this BUT at the time that I asked my current gf out, she also had like a HUGE thing for my bff?? so I mean I get how awkward that is, but sometimes you just gotta take your chances. she's more likely to consider you as an option if she knows you like her (obviously). best of luck haha
Cool cool thanks, Iím considering it. But like weíre going to different schools next year and stuff so I guess I donít have to worry about making things awkward between us for too long since weíll probably end up losing touch. But then again sheís in my Dungeons and Dragons group so like I guess it would make things awkward??? I donít know. Sorry for continuing on about this.
But how does anyone even confess that kind of thing to someone???????? I feel like im gonna screw it up completely haha
Old 05-23-2018, 10:02 PM

My "Crushes"/Loves:
1. Aki
2. Kouki
3. My cats
Old 06-29-2018, 12:34 PM

hi im never rly on here but just wanted to say I HV TH BEST QPP IN THE WORLD HES MY EVERYTHING ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Old 07-22-2018, 02:03 AM

*crashes in from glass ceiling, swings from crystal chandelier and drops to the floor in a black ballgown*
Akiiiii~ ������������������������������������

But I know my place. ��
Old 07-22-2018, 07:01 PM

MycrushispotentiallyajerkandIcantstandit.

On the last day of skool, I gave (let's call him Alex, because if he joins I have been using my real name up until now soooooo) Alex, a note saying I liked him as we were leaving. My friend Rose (her fake name) had already told his friend (let's call him... Martin) Martin to tell him she likes him, and as far as we know nothing happened. So ok, skip to like almost a month ago, MArtin says Alex said horrible things about us in a totally not nice way at all in our former group chat. It kinda split.
Anyways Martin may have lied, Alex might have partially redeemed himself, my theory is that it's all Martin's fault, there may have been another guy involved, and bblahahahahahahahahahahah!
hELP ME.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:43 PM

Dude I fell so hard
I met a boy at a college summer program and i am fallen so hard
So like you know me, Iím not shy
But this DOOD made me SHY and I donít know how, I was just speechless whenever I wanted to talk to him ufjshhahahd
And so two weeks went by and I didnít say literally anything to him
And I was like ok I can just forget bout him and his gorgeous face
Aaaaasnd then the last night we had a dance and he asked me to dance theee times
Not once not twice
three times
And it was heaven
And I almost thought we had something there
But anyway the next day we left, I didnít have a chance to see him again
And Iím still thinking about this guy what is happening to me jsdjwhshd

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 09-06-2018, 10:56 PM

hELP ME how you you flirt?????
over text????

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~