Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 96 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Sorry Kayla
But here’s something I wanted to say (this is kinda for everyone, although I kinda addressed it to Kayla, but my main message is for all!)-

KidPub may never be what it used to be. Sad, but you have tried your best so don’t take it personally You are AMAZING! You create so many forums, and just overall make KP so much fun! Many of the members we have right now are older members (that sounds kinda weird because by older I just mean late teens, young adults lol), who as they get older may start to grow out of KP. KP is really lucky to have who we have now because they’ve been through it from thick through thin. To those people, y’all know who you are, THANKS! But anyways, that may be why being active and creating forums may not seem to have an effect, although that’s great for the current KPers!
HOWEVER! I personally think one of the best ways to get KP back on its feet is to let younger kids/tweens know about KP. So, tell all your friends about KP! Telling your cousins, your classmates, whoever is interested in writing.
Now I’m not saying this is easy. Trust me, some of my friends just are not interested. They may be interested but they don’t want to pay the small fee. So, it does need some effort.
But especially in that 9-14 age range, we should get people in that age range.
But Kayla, DONT GIVE UP HOPE! You are so much fun, nice, kind, welcoming, and you have done whatever you can! And to all- let’s not give up. If one thing doesn’t work try another.
(Btw I really hope that people read this because I spent a lot of time and thought into these words instead of doing my loads of homework lol)
Welp I hope somebody read that I don’t know if Kayla has been on
Old 02-11-2019, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Welp I hope somebody read that I don’t know if Kayla has been on
I read that.
I love the kids like you and Quartz and Sy and, yes, Kayla, who contribute enthusiasm to this site.
I still love this site and I have a complacent kind of belief in it. I post every once in a blue moon but ought to comment more on stories and the forums. KidPub could conceivably vanish, but that would require everyone to stop entirely, and even if I don't come around as much as I used to, there's no way on earth I'm leaving.

-i found, amber run
Old 02-12-2019, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
I post every once in a blue moon but ought to comment more on stories and the forums. .
same here. but it's like, i log on all excited to make some comments and then i see how many stories there are that i should comment on and my energy bottoms out.

it kind of makes me wish that kp had a few more features like wattpad, like a 'like' button and the ability to comment in-line, because it's so much easier to show support and feel supported when that little button is there for people to click to show that they read and enjoyed the story.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey

Last edited by Zelda; 02-12-2019 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
same here. but it's like, i log on all excited to make some comments and then i see how many stories there are that i should comment on and my energy bottoms out.

it kind of makes me wish that kp had a few more features like wattpad, like a 'like' button and the ability to comment in-line, because it's so much easier to show support and feel supported when that little button is there for people to click to show that they read and enjoyed the story.
We have a fave button- can we use that maybe?

-i found, amber run
Old 02-14-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
We have a fave button- can we use that maybe?
maybe, but with the fav button you still have to make a comment to let the person know you faved their story, otherwise there's no alert.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 02-20-2019, 11:05 AM

henlo

GUESS WHO IS BACK

Luna if you;'re reading this go on drawception, find the "road work ahead" top game, and find panel #8 drawn by yours truly.
Old 02-21-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
henlo

GUESS WHO IS BACK

Luna if you;'re reading this go on drawception, find the "road work ahead" top game, and find panel #8 drawn by yours truly.
eyOOO IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Welcome back!

-i found, amber run

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(