Quantcast Character Dreams - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2011, 10:44 PM

I've had a dream that inspired my story of Disposable wich a plan to publish one day, but its plot line is alot like the Holocast. I also had a dream that I was the girl from the movie Hannah wich was probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but whenever my grandpa would tell me a fable they would come true the very next day.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:20 PM

I think I've had a dream once that had Mandie & her friends in it. (The Mandie Mysteries. You know, Mandie, Joe, Celia, Sallie, the whole gang. WAIT! I'm forgetting Snowball. XD)
When I was little, I also had a daydream/dream at night that one of the Nancy Drew books was coming to life in my backyard. 0_0 Ya, I'm obsessed with mysteries... XD

A good friend will bail you out of jail... a BEST friend will be sitting behind the bars right next to you saying, "Man, we really screwed up"
Old 08-29-2013, 12:20 AM

Thread revival!
I had a dream as my own character last night. I was a servant in a castle and I stumbled upon a shop that sold cookies and buns. I was so tempted to eat them that I just stole a few, and decided to ask my friend, Luna, who's one of the princesses for money. However, she was in the kitchen with everyone around and I had to follow her out when she left before I got the money. I then forgot the way to the shop and somehow lost the money and said 'I'll pay you back later and tell you which ones I've eaten' The owner of the store was in a shower for some reason (I couldn't see her), even though showers didn't exist in my story...and then the dream just kind of faded into nothing. It was a bit sburb-like about how you clicked things and moved things in real life with your cursor. There was a artificial river and harlequin officials as well...must be reading too much homestuck
Old 08-29-2013, 12:38 AM

I had this weird dream that Jenny (the character from a novel I wrote) was real and she lived next door to me. And in that novel, I named a character Isa and made her look like my real friend Isa, but the character can turn into a cat. In my dream, Jenny and I went to the house Isa lived in and she wasn't home. So we busted down the door and found a cat meowing. XD And then I was swingdancing with Trevor (Jenny's "boyfriend" in the story). It was very awkward.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:02 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I had a dream that had six of my characters in it (Luana, Emmery, Eiran, Claudia, Selena and Benedict) and me. We were in this dystopian world where there were cyborgs and mutants, and everyone was really racist towards them but pretended not to be. They thought that we were all mutants so they put us in the 'Cyborg and Mutant Heaven', which was actually just a confined area where we did nothing.

Of course, being the incredibly adventurous characters that they are, my characters wanted to escape, and strangely enough wanted to take me with them. But then, before we could form a plan, Benedict ran off and escaped by himself (idiot) and the rest of us escaped in this car (the rules for the 'Heaven' were you could go out a little during the day, but you had to come back at night). Then, for some reason we went back, and I caught a glimpse of Benedict just outside, too.

Seeing as he's my favourite character, I decided to escape again to find him, so I snuck out of the main entrance and went outside. Of course, Benedict was no where to be seen, but the ruler of the compound was. He wanted my help to track Benedict (apparently he had committed some crimes in Russia... even though in the book he's never been to Russia...), and asked me about his passport and ID number and his blood type and all that weird stuff (which of course I would know, because I'm definitely the person that knows passport numbers... :>). I, of course, made everything up. I knew that he was in Wales (the dream took place in England) because I could read the tracking device, but told the leader of the compound that he was in Russia instead.

And the dream kinda dwindled to an end... there's some other stuff, but I can't remember D:
Old 09-01-2013, 11:09 PM

There's a thread about character dreams? I'm not the only one? Awesome.
Most of my dreams are about my characters. Or are plot related....
Old 09-02-2013, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
There's a thread about character dreams? I'm not the only one? Awesome.
Most of my dreams are about my characters. Or are plot related....
...LUCKY!
i
Old 09-02-2013, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
...LUCKY!
i
XD It's a bit odd actually. I rarely have a dream that isn't in relation to one of my stories, and if it isn't it ends up being reallyyyy weird generally. Or creepy... >.>
Old 06-19-2014, 11:50 AM

I've never dreamt about one of my characters, but I had a dream about Black Butler followed by one about Death Note followed by two about No. 6.
That's... Four nights of dreams in a row, wow. Prior to the past four nights I hadn't dreamt (and remembered it) for a while.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:52 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I had a dream that Emmery and Claudia got together... wtffff Benedict was not very happy.

But yeah he was at her place and there was this demon thing hunting them down and they both hid and I guess Emmery thought they were going to die because he kinda just kissed her and they started making out and I was like "eww not in front of the author please"

AND EMMERY WTF WHAT ABOUT LUANA

AND CLAUDIA YOUR BROTHER WILL BE VERY PISSED OFF

but anyways

it was weird

and no i don't ship emmeraudia