Quantcast Melodrama - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2011, 03:08 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

I think I'm done reviving for now…

My finger is randomly hurting for some reason when I bend it.

I screamed in pain as my finger bent, and there was some really loud cracking(I expect that you probably heard it, though you might've thought it was thunder and/or an earthquake). Blackness spread out under the skin, feeling like air was being pumped straight into my bones.
A claw shot out of my fingertip, and blood sprayed everywhere. Ridges poured out along the top of my finger, and crackling and popping was all I heard. I think I screamed.

Lameness.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:50 AM

*lol LST*

Real: I'm on late after everyone's gone, per usual. Dang nocturnal-ness.

Melodrama: Then came the hour past midnight, when most mortals are transfered to the next day. But not I. That night I was left in the time beyond the end of the day, when and where there are no others and the only measurement of time is the passing of one's own life. That and the diminishing supply of popcorn in my bowl. Most unfortunate indeed.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:27 AM

I suck my own blood when I get a papercut that bleeds.

My blood was gushing out, my body was a massive wound, but my teeth peirced my tongue and I felt the spirit of the vampires in my soul, and with my last dying breath, I touched my tongue to the red liquid that flowed like a waterfall.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-11-2011, 11:54 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

My cat eats cheese?!

Melodrama:

I set out on the epic quest of grating a dairy product. However, I found the grater had been eaten by the goblins who lived in the cave where we keep saucepans. I therefore karate chopped it into teeny pieces and using my epic ninja skills threw it onto a piece of ancient Chinese bone china plate that had been in my family for generations. Placing it on our hand-carved table, I went upstairs, unaware that I was being followed by an assassin. The assassin threw a knife at me, but I dodged it, leapt over their head and locked them inside the room.

I flew downstairs with a jetpack stolen from the aforementioned assassin, floating around the corner, when the jetpack cut out. I fell 500 feet down, and was only saved by the backup parachute.

Down below was a dangerous world full of pirates. It didn't take me long to leap onto Blackbeard's ship, lop off his head and climb the mast using only my teeth. I used a mystical spell to attatch his head to the top of the mast, before diving into the shark infested ocean and battling my way through the treacharous waters.

Finally, in the ancient temple where my quest began, I witnessed a tiger eating the sacred dairy offering. Quick as lightning, I was there, lightsabre at the ready, chasing the cat away and out of the temple window over a cliff. As a result of this, I had to slice more cheese with my awesome claws and put it on the plate.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:38 PM

What really happened: My crush rejected a Reese's Peanutbutter Cup I offered him (my friends dared me!) because 1. I remembered seconds afterward sharing food is a school no-no, and 2. He might possibly be allergic to peanuts maybe...?

Melodrama:

I held the small amethyst in my hand, rolling it between my fingers. The tiny glimmer of purple danced before my eyes, shaking in my hands. Oh Lord, I was terrified.

There he was, leaning against the stone wall between moat and castle, his hair falling into his eyes just so, white blonde and midnight blue. His arms were folded across his chest, and he was wearing his trademark blue and white tunic with pride.

I approached slowly, staring at my bare feet, so pale against the emerald green grass. He hadn't seen me yet, hadn't seen my thread-bare clothing or my knotted hair, my round face with murky hazel eyes. I was, at the very least, spared that shame.

I held out my palm without meeting his eyes, shaking all over my body. My voice quivered as I spoke.

"Here, I found this. Would you like it?"

I didn't have to see him to know he'd shaken his head.

"No, you keep it. I'm alright."

>_<

(Note: what I actually did was shove it in his face *I was nervous!!!* and say "Do you want it?" He said, "No, actually, I..." "Oh right, no sharing food, sorry." And he tried to make me feel better by joking about it. "Cleanse your hands of the foul stain!" XD XD XD)

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 10-30-2011, 02:25 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

What really happened: I listened to The Hunger Games audiobook and didn't like it much.

Melodrama:
My first experience with an audiobook was the most scarring experience of my life. I'm lucky to have made it out alive.
The headphones were on my head, and I pressed play. For a second, a minute, an impatient minute, there was no sound at all in the world. Then it started.
A horribly horrible voice clawed its horrible way into my soon to be horrible mind. Horrible agony threaded its horrible way through my turning horrible veins. I screamed horrible curses that are best not to print, as everyone who heard them seemed to drop dead on the spot, but the translation to a nonlethal language was something like this:
MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I hit the stop button(AKA the trigger of a shotgun aimed at my computer. Not overkill at all.) and blissful joy permeated the souls of everyone.
I realized that, in addition to the horrible audiobook, Rebecca Black was playing on the radio. I fell on the ground and convulsed in horrible pain and shot the shotgun again.

(There was no Rebecca Black. Ubermelodrama. *Needs to revive this*
Old 10-30-2011, 02:37 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

What really happened: My dog bit me.

Melodrama: My dog bit me.

It's called reality.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 10-30-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
What really happened: My dog bit me.

Melodrama: My dog bit me.

It's called reality.
Reality =/= melodrama. Thy honourable attempt at dry sarcasm has failed, madame.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:17 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfig View Post
Reality =/= melodrama. Thy honourable attempt at dry sarcasm has failed, madame.
I wasn't attempting to be funny. Or witty. Or sarcastic. Honest-to-god, my dog simply bit me, nothing more, nothing less.
And don't call me madame.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 10-30-2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
I wasn't attempting to be funny. Or witty. Or sarcastic. Honest-to-god, my dog simply bit me, nothing more, nothing less.
And don't call me madame.
If it simply bit you, why did you post it on the melodrama thread...madame.

Tags
necromancy needed?