Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 37 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
I can't stay. I sit here and watch these friends I've shattered complain about me and I can't do a damn thing about it. and I know what they say and I know I can change but guess what? I don't. I come on here daily to read their posts, to make sure they're ok, I read what they say about me and realize how horrible I am but I do nothing.
I can't stay.
I can't stay, KidPub.
you really have changed me. In June 2010, I was the noobiest of the noobs and if you dig up my old writing I will murder you in your sleep.
I love Lizzie, I love CT, I love AA and LST and ME and Rebecca and gabi and everyone and I'll miss you but I can't stay. heather, Sophie... I'm sorry. so sorry. I would've left a long time ago if not for you two. im trying my hardest. I think.
goodbye.
I hate myself. This is my fault, and it'll always be my fault, because all I know is how to act like an undeserving b*tch. You've always been right. And I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 03-10-2013, 10:15 AM

Has anyone noticed that people of [Silver/Onyx whatever we decide to call ourselves] generation continue to slip away, and the newest members leave just after a few months of being here?
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 03-10-2013, 10:22 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Pokey! Wow. Two years ago you were not a noob. You were the epitome of cool...

I mean, tomorrow is my second yearaversary. You should at least have stayed for this.

And on the topic of newbies leaving, well, I suppose their heart was never really in it in the first place.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:28 AM

Quote:
I can't stay. I sit here and watch these friends I've shattered complain about me and I can't do a damn thing about it. and I know what they say and I know I can change but guess what? I don't. I come on here daily to read their posts, to make sure they're ok, I read what they say about me and realize how horrible I am but I do nothing.
I can't stay.
I can't stay, KidPub.
you really have changed me. In June 2010, I was the noobiest of the noobs and if you dig up my old writing I will murder you in your sleep.
I love Lizzie, I love CT, I love AA and LST and ME and Rebecca and gabi and everyone and I'll miss you but I can't stay. heather, Sophie... I'm sorry. so sorry. I would've left a long time ago if not for you two. im trying my hardest. I think.
goodbye.
No, Pokey! I looked up to you when I came on, and I just thought that you were the bomb! You were my inspiration, and I'm just gonna miss you. I mean, it's obviously your choice, but we will all miss you and really hope you'll come back.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:39 AM

Quote:
I can't stay.
I can't stay, KidPub.
goodbye.
No.
I never really got to know you Pokey, but you must stay. Please. Don't leave us.

-relatable post #234
Old 03-10-2013, 11:52 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Pokey should just stay. Part of KP dies as she goes...
But if it's too difficult emotionally or something, then what must be done...
Old 03-10-2013, 01:17 PM

Bye, Pokey. I'm really sad to see you go, but I understand that you have to do what's best for you. I wish you luck in the world outside of KP.
Then back again
At the bitter end
Salt and liquid blend
From the corner of my eyes
So let your heart hold fast
For this soon shall pass
There's another hill ahead.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:01 PM

Quote:
I can't stay.
I can't stay, KidPub.
goodbye.
Oh, I missed this yesterday.
I guess I don't really have much to say... bye, honey.
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 03-10-2013, 05:16 PM

Bye Pokey.
Ily.
When I was a newbie, I thought you were the coolest person ever.
And now that cool person is leaving.
Scratch that.
You are amazing Pokey!!!
Don't leave us!!
Coooooommmmeeee baaaaaacccckkkkk!!!
Nooooooooooo!!
Old 03-10-2013, 05:43 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
Has anyone noticed that people of [Silver/Onyx whatever we decide to call ourselves] generation continue to slip away, and the newest members leave just after a few months of being here?
What do you mean by slip away? As in they don't ever come back to KP anymore? I guess that's true... I've never really been that observant. I only know most of the older members and some of the new members.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(