Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 82 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2014, 07:23 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
i'm trying to break away. i've been here for two years (two years too long) and it's time to go.

bye
Omigod, you can't leave!!! But if you do... I'll miss you so much. You are a a brilliant and amazing person and never forget how awesome you are. ^_^ We'll miss you so much!!!

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-09-2014, 11:27 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

I'm off to Mexico on Friday morning, and I won't be back 'til the nineteenth. We won't have internet, either, so fare thee well until then. (*bows with bowtie*)
Old 04-10-2014, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
I'm off to Mexico on Friday morning, and I won't be back 'til the nineteenth. We won't have internet, either, so fare thee well until then. (*bows with bowtie*)
Have fun! (*hugs*)
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 04-10-2014, 09:57 AM

I haven't been on for a month and I'm not really allowed to socialize on here anymore but I'll come on to post stories occasionally. :c

-relatable post #234
Old 04-10-2014, 05:22 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

Quote:
It sounds awesome!!! Except for the no internet part. :3

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-10-2014, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Have fun, dearie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
I haven't been on for a month and I'm not really allowed to socialize on here anymore but I'll come on to post stories occasionally. :c
Is there any other way we could talk? :c Email, maybe? I just really don't want to lose you as a friend, which could very well happen if we lose contact :c

((death, white lies))
Old 04-11-2014, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
Have fun, dearie!

Is there any other way we could talk? :c Email, maybe? I just really don't want to lose you as a friend, which could very well happen if we lose contact :c
I suppose the email i discussed... although I'm not able to check it often... I'll sort something out, promise.

-relatable post #234
Old 04-12-2014, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
I suppose the email i discussed... although I'm not able to check it often... I'll sort something out, promise.
Mmkay...

and eff tenchar god

((death, white lies))
Old 04-12-2014, 01:29 AM

I'm going somewhere for a week (yes, again) and I may or may not have Wifi, so...
Old 04-13-2014, 03:39 PM

So I think this will be long and stuff, because I feel like I have a lot of explaining to do.
Firstly, I want to apologize for going back and forth on the leaving, and I think that I said that I would be back about a month ago, and I haven't logged on since. So I want to apologize for maybe being a bit of an attention whore, because I really didn't mean to.
Second, I feel it beneficial to explain why I was gone. I've been dealing with a lot of shit recently, and my life has kind of been bombarded with me trying to find outlets for my depression that doesn't involve self harm. And at the time, KP wasn't really going to help. I also have been attacked with time issues, as my show choir recently made it to Nationals, and practices have been extended, along with homework taking up lots of my energy. I also was dealing with a lack of motivation to write, and I didn't want to be on here, as this is meant for writing, not just WBF.
Finally, I have decided to come back, for a while now, as my creativity has been flowing and I have had a lot more ideas as to how to keep my inspiration up for my stories. So yeah, I'll be back for a while, and I can't wait to meet some of you newbies.
*~Rachel

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(