Quantcast Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't? - Page 129 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2015, 06:03 PM

Dear everyone,
You are amazing. Don't give up. Even if you feel alone there is someone out there for you, even if you don't know it. You're beautiful no matter what you think. Life is worth living. There is a reason for things that happen. You are loved. It may seem hard sometimes, but you'll make it through. Sometimes it seems like the world is caving in on you, but things aren't always as they seem. Count your blessings.
Have an amazing day,
Me
P.S. Y o u a r e b e a u t i f u l

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 12-22-2015, 05:59 PM

i'm really not sure where we stand right now and that frustrates me a lot. you frustrate me a lot. you always have. it would just be really helpful if you could just be honest with me.

((death, white lies))
Old 01-09-2016, 01:19 AM

was i using you? i think i was using you. and i think you were using me. and now i don't know where we stand.

((death, white lies))
Old 01-09-2016, 12:51 PM

I don't care if you don't feel the same way i'll love you forever.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:48 PM

Dear Mother,

Please stop looking at my legs. I realize you feel guilty about the scars, but you are not helping anything. I'm going to wear short dresses if I damn well want to because it's fuckin hot outside. Stop making it awkward; I don't like the scars either but I'm not going to let scars from months ago get in the way of my happiness now.

(also this is my 16,000th post wow)

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Last edited by AlgebraAddict; 01-31-2016 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:28 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

dear past me,

things start to suck more but they also get really really good, so keep going. in a few months you'll be turning 17 and you won't be on the website you loved so much as a 13-14 year old but you'll remember growing up here and all the amazing things it gave you. you'll keep pushing through it and you'll get to where you want to be. i'd say don't worry, but i know you're going to, so for now i say stay alive, because it'll be worth it
Old 02-07-2016, 11:18 PM

wow god wouldn't it just be super cool if you could stop shaming my interests, acting like you know me better than I do, and constantly getting on my case??? what a concept.

((death, white lies))
Old 02-18-2016, 10:37 PM

maybe i wouldn't be so fucking paranoid if I didn't know what you did to yourself last time she dumped you

anyway hi let's play the "what are you doing game"

did you leave your computer on
are you ignoring me

are you texting your friends
are you crying all alone

are you sleeping
are you holding a razor blade

fuck

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-09-2016, 12:40 AM

Default Davis I would apologize but I'm not a good enough person

sometimes I entertain darker thoughts than this but I wouldn't be so messed up if not for you though some other ass would have come along it didn't have to be you but it was so that's all

if you do the incredibly difficult (the thing those mundane, boring, usual kids call 'impossible' which I don't believe in but I'm still too pathetic to overcome) and succeed like prodigies do I dream to carve myself (but not just) open and leave a note: 'I hope you're as good a person as I hated you for so that this may destroy you'

I'm too tired for this utter bullshit but it's been over a year now why can't I get over it its just my own incompetence
p a t h e t i c

Last edited by SilverMoon; 03-09-2016 at 01:05 AM.
Old 04-19-2016, 04:57 PM

Dear Director,

I am aware that I have a week left to complete my audition recording and that this is generous of you and the Assistant Director-- that is, to allow me an extension due to my two week absence during which I was unable to practice. I am unsure whether or not you are aware, but the reason I was absent from school for two weeks was because of severe and debilitating anxiety. The anxiety has, of course, not gone away since my return to school. Nothing has gotten better. My playing ability has also not improved, and I have thought that it may be utterly pointless to complete my audition anyway. This is because I am neither a welcome or-- much more important-- useful addition to any of your orchestras, and if I continue I would only disappoint myself, ultimately leading to being placed and doing as I did last year upon the orchestra placement results and curling up in a ball on the floor of the bathroom and sobbing at my own pathetic inadequacy. This whole thought is really not of import, however, as no one will miss me and there will be better new blood to replace me. There is an incoming freshman by the name of Davis. He is clearly a superior player who will strengthen bonds within whichever group which is too large and unworthy for the title of 'team', and despite his flaws-- which I am adept at pointing out because flaws are the only thing I recognize-- is everything I am not. Stable, a cog that fits in with this society, a "legend" by a friend of his last year-- though of course I would disagree-- a "prodigy", perhaps, or an annoyance. Same thing. Neurotypical, cisgendered male, heterosexual. Friendly and able to interact with others. Moderately intelligent to the point where he is far from a moron but does not overthink overthinking every thought overthought which is in fact every thought. His playing ability was already proved superior to mine, anyway. He is less of a liability. He is good, in terms of ability and heart. And I hate that. I have also heard good things about the talent of a boy named Noah, and although he seems too modernistic-teen for my taste, he did follow me back on google plus, leading me to believe that he is at least in the possession of some courtesy which means his personality is not as distasteful as I initially thought. And anyways, you already have an eye on his talent anyway. As for myself, I am utterly and pathetically inadequate and as usual you would be better off without me anyway-- not that I am doing this for your sake, for I am incredibly selfish. I am inconsequential and inadequate and egocentric and insecure and anxious and I have no upsides. I may not even still be alive by the time my sophomore year begins, in which case your entire system of placement would be thrown off. So why waste that much time. I am useless and you have seen my anxiety and inadequacy many times before. I will leave and ask you to please leave me.

Cordially,
the freshman third chair bass of philharmonic too insignificant to sign off with a name

Tags
bff liar, cheer up you guys, depressing, flaming mangoes, gay is okay, gaysareprettycoolbro, homophobia is gay, i am gay, i don't understand, i just needed to tell you, i'll listen, if you like, itwillgetbetterpromise, lol homophobia is gay, lyall_areyel_was_here, no one to trust, stop crying start living, that perfect girl is gone, thetagsaredepressingme, this just doesn't happen, traitor, we all love you :), whydidyoubetrayme, whywhywhywhywhy, you promised