Quantcast Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't? - Page 31 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 07:31 PM

Really? You'd rather die than lose your hair?

Tell them that. Go on, I dare you.

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 09-28-2012, 09:39 PM

Dearest ____,
HOW EFFING DARE YOU.

But seriously, dude, this is not cool.
You played this game once before, when I actually liked you...
Well, now I don't.
Surprised?
Yes, I can still semi-stalk you or whatever, but I promise, whatever has seemed like a 'happy coincidence' to you is really just a 'coincidence,' nothing more to it. Okay? Okay.
So this really needs to stop. I am not okay with you being like this, all innocence one moment and then KA-BLAM SHOT YOU DOWN the next. It's really rather annoying.
I am attempting to write this to you through all my anger, which I perhaps should not be attempting, seeing as when I write things angrily they normally end up stupid or deep. I read over this and find that the former is true.
This was gonna be a really long rantish thing or whatever, but now I'm just fed up and my fingers aren't working right on these damn keys and I keep making typos and I need to go to bed.
But before that, a friendly reminder:
I NO LONGER LIKE YOU. Do you like me now? TOO BAD. SUCK IT. YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE. Especially if you started liking me before May 14th, because, let's face it, that's when everything changed.
And now I really need to stop writing this because it sounds pretty much like romance gone astray or whatever those stupid novels say, and I'm dead-tired and I hope you can effing appreciate me writing this effing thing because I'm gonna stop now and you can just back the eff off even though I don't really care.
Bye.
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 09-28-2012, 09:48 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Okay, you know what, I guess I will sort of let it go. I'll stop trusting both of you.
Leave me the f*** alone.

*was close to saying both of those*
Old 09-28-2012, 09:58 PM

Hey people in my class, you wanna know why I spend most of my time on the Internet? It's cause it's where I actually have friends. Unlike you idiotic, brainless, gossiping, shfsjflksdjfks who don't know what my life is like, yet you freaking judge me anyway. I'm sick of it. Get a life.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
Hey people in my class, you wanna know why I spend most of my time on the Internet? It's cause it's where I actually have friends. Unlike you idiotic, brainless, gossiping, shfsjflksdjfks who don't know what my life is like, yet you freaking judge me anyway. I'm sick of it. Get a life.
This is very true for me, too, except for the fact that people I know over the Internet I also know in real life, and they rock Dobby's socks.
from the ashes
they never quite leave
Old 09-28-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
Okay, you know what, I guess I will sort of let it go. I'll stop trusting both of you.
Leave me the f*** alone.

*was close to saying both of those*
/wasclosetosayingsomethingveryverysimilaratthedinne rtabletoday... /tomyparents. /itwouldnothaveendedwell.
from the ashes
they never quite leave
Old 09-28-2012, 10:07 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
/wasclosetosayingsomethingveryverysimilaratthedinne rtabletoday... /tomyparents. /itwouldnothaveendedwell.
/isafraidImightgotoofarandgetgroundedfromtheinterne tandwhateverelse
/whichwouldbereallybad
/reallybad
Old 09-28-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
/isafraidImightgotoofarandgetgroundedfromtheinterne tandwhateverelse
/whichwouldbereallybad
/reallybad
/samehere /I'mliketwohourspastmycurfewforcomputertimenow /dammit /butmyparentsarereallyrelaxedabouttherule /atfirstitwasall'ifyoudon'tgetoffby8pm,we'retakingy ourcomputerawaythenextday /anditneverreallyhappenedlol /butmydadknowshowtoturnofftheinternet /whichheisverycapableofdoing /soIstillhavereasontonotcompletelycurseoutmyparents ... /thatandtheydon'tknowIcurse. /facepalm
from the ashes
they never quite leave
Old 09-28-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
/samehere /I'mliketwohourspastmycurfewforcomputertimenow /dammit /butmyparentsarereallyrelaxedabouttherule /atfirstitwasall'ifyoudon'tgetoffby8pm,we'retakingy ourcomputerawaythenextday /anditneverreallyhappenedlol /butmydadknowshowtoturnofftheinternet /whichheisverycapableofdoing /soIstillhavereasontonotcompletelycurseoutmyparents ... /thatandtheydon'tknowIcurse. /facepalm
/gladthey'rerelaxedaboutit
/toolazytocontinueusingslashes
My parents don't either. /uberfacepalm My dad got ticked at me for using 'freaking' and for listening to a song with 's**t' in it. My mom's seen me use eff twice, though…
Old 09-28-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Dearest ____,
HOW EFFING DARE YOU.

But seriously, dude, this is not cool.
You played this game once before, when I actually liked you...
Well, now I don't.
Surprised?
Yes, I can still semi-stalk you or whatever, but I promise, whatever has seemed like a 'happy coincidence' to you is really just a 'coincidence,' nothing more to it. Okay? Okay.
So this really needs to stop. I am not okay with you being like this, all innocence one moment and then KA-BLAM SHOT YOU DOWN the next. It's really rather annoying.
I am attempting to write this to you through all my anger, which I perhaps should not be attempting, seeing as when I write things angrily they normally end up stupid or deep. I read over this and find that the former is true.
This was gonna be a really long rantish thing or whatever, but now I'm just fed up and my fingers aren't working right on these damn keys and I keep making typos and I need to go to bed.
But before that, a friendly reminder:
I NO LONGER LIKE YOU. Do you like me now? TOO BAD. SUCK IT. YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE. Especially if you started liking me before May 14th, because, let's face it, that's when everything changed.
And now I really need to stop writing this because it sounds pretty much like romance gone astray or whatever those stupid novels say, and I'm dead-tired and I hope you can effing appreciate me writing this effing thing because I'm gonna stop now and you can just back the eff off even though I don't really care.
Bye.
Who...DAMMIT TEN CHARACTER RULE I'M TRYING TO SEND A MEANINGFUL POST!
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain

Tags
bff liar, cheer up you guys, depressing, flaming mangoes, gay is okay, gaysareprettycoolbro, homophobia is gay, i am gay, i don't understand, i just needed to tell you, i'll listen, if you like, itwillgetbetterpromise, lol homophobia is gay, lyall_areyel_was_here, no one to trust, stop crying start living, that perfect girl is gone, thetagsaredepressingme, this just doesn't happen, traitor, we all love you :), whydidyoubetrayme, whywhywhywhywhy, you promised