Quantcast KidPub Resort NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2014, 08:50 AM

Default KidPub Resort NES

I totally stole this idea from Madelyn's Trapped book, but the idea of this NES is that some KidPubbers are at a special resort for them, and there are tons of things to do, like book publishing stations, laser tag games, water parks, live "threads" and tons of other stuff.

Name:
Username:
Age/age range:
Description:
Clothes (what a kid would ACTUALLY wear please):
Personality:
How you feel about meeting your KidPub friends:

My form:
Name: Jack
Username: Codename-X12
Age/age range: 10-15
Description: green eyes, black hair
Clothes: black clothes
Personality: brave and determined, good at laser tag
How you feel about meeting your KidPub friends: Super excited
Other: N/A

Stan Lee
Old 06-11-2014, 08:56 AM

The taxi parked and I nearly jumped out of it. I was super excited, because Perry had announced a day earlier that a new KidPub resort had opened. I had flew there as fast as I could. I ran down the sidewalk and saw a sign that said, KidPub Resort. I took out my KidPub card Perry had mailed me and put it in a slot, and the gate opened. I ran inside and saw many KidPubbers walking around, excitedly talking. There were several buildings, and KPers walked into a few of them. I saw Sam run out of the woods with a laser tag gun, with Madelyn chasing him. Nearby kids were diving into a pool. I smiled. This was going to be awesome!

Stan Lee
Old 06-11-2014, 09:03 AM

I ran over to Madelyn, who was shooting at Sam again.
"Hey!" I yelled.
"Hey, Jack!" Madelyn replied happily. "You finally made it!"
"Finally?" I asked. "I thought I was the first one here."
"I made it within three hours of that message," Madelyn chuckled. Suddenly Sam appeared and shot Madelyn. "Darn," she groaned, looking at her laser tag gun screen. "Sam is still wining."
"Not for long," I replied, running over to a stand where kids were putting on laser tag gear. I equipped myself and ran back over there.
"Allies?" I asked.
"Sure," agreed Madelyn. We ran into the woods, where Sam, Charlie, and about ten other KPers were battling. A few kids ran after us to play.

Stan Lee
Old 06-11-2014, 09:05 AM

I shot Charlie and he groaned. I looked on the screen on my gun and saw that I had gained a point. I looked up just as Sam shot me. I groaned. When my gear came back online, I began to climb a tree. Down below, laser tags buzzed as kids raced around shooting. I shot Sam, and then Charlie again, from where I was in the tree.

Stan Lee
Old 06-11-2014, 10:18 AM

Anyone want to join?

Stan Lee
Old 06-11-2014, 10:19 AM

About an hour later, Sam had totally defeated us at laser tag, and he was ranked up on the overall chart. We went around to explore the rest of the place, and ended up in the live thread area.

Stan Lee
Old 06-11-2014, 10:24 AM

Name:Mathilda
Username: FlyingPig
Age/age range:11-13
Description:Brown hair, bangs, glasses, blue eyes. Seriously tanned. (I have yet to get sunburned where I turn red.)
Clothes (what a kid would ACTUALLY wear please):Graphic tees, shorts or capris (in the summer.)
Personality: Wacky, weird, creative, weird, weird, weird, ummm... Smart I guess? Occasionally gets really angry.
How you feel about meeting your KidPub friends: YAY!!!!!
Old 06-11-2014, 10:36 AM

Thanks for joining!

Stan Lee
Old 06-11-2014, 10:44 AM

I (Mathilda) looked around. Wow, do we need name tags.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:47 AM

In the thread room,we talked about how cool it was to be at the resort.
"What do you want to do now?" I asked Madelyn.
"We should check out the book publishing station!" she replied. "I want to get Lion's Mane published."
"Yeah, and the Zombie Games would be cool to have published too," I agreed. We walked out and saw kids walking into a hut on the outside of the resort. Non-KPers were buying KidPub books.

Stan Lee

Tags
kidpub