forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2014, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Name: Alice
Name of character: Lilac
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: Waist up or shoulders up, suit yourself, whoever ones easier.
Sketch,outline, or colored: Whichever. Preferably colored, since there are gonna be some colored things.
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) Front
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Long, blond hair that curls slight at the edges. They have lilac tips, but a little faded. In a high ponytail. Make the curls obvious? They're poofy, in a way, when you look at her from the front.
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): Realistic. XD She has long eyelashes and they're kinda medium-sized. Pretty.
Eye color: Teal
EDIT: (sorry, can't believe I forgot to add this. ;~ Skin color: Pale
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: Realistic, please?
Anything else about physical appearance:
Expression: A small frown, or a Mona Lisa-style smile.
Personality*: Shy, in a way. Likes to stay hidden and not stand out a lot. Supportive and smart.
Outift (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): A lavender silk tank top with a turquoise jacket outside. A silver necklace, if possible? Earrings. You can choose the style for jewelry. I don't care if you leave them out. Can she be wearing a cowboy hat?
Other:
So, I'm not done with this one, but anyhow. About the cowbow hat--they're a bit tricky from the front but I tried it anyways. I just want to check with you to see if this (ignore the hat-thing on the side. xD) rough sketch is okay (it's not the actual outline yet, just so you know. :3). If its not, that's fine, I'll probably try to improve it a little, and if that doesn't work I might have to leave it out. :3
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 06-04-2014, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
So, I'm not done with this one, but anyhow. About the cowbow hat--they're a bit tricky from the front but I tried it anyways. I just want to check with you to see if this (ignore the hat-thing on the side. xD) rough sketch is okay (it's not the actual outline yet, just so you know. :3). If its not, that's fine, I'll probably try to improve it a little, and if that doesn't work I might have to leave it out. :3
Whoa that's perfect! Don't worry about the hat if you can't do it-just something extra.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-05-2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Whoa that's perfect! Don't worry about the hat if you can't do it-just something extra.
Okay, sounds good. ^u^
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 06-06-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Name: Alice
Name of character: Lilac
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: Waist up or shoulders up, suit yourself, whoever ones easier.
Sketch,outline, or colored: Whichever. Preferably colored, since there are gonna be some colored things.
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) Front
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Long, blond hair that curls slight at the edges. They have lilac tips, but a little faded. In a high ponytail. Make the curls obvious? They're poofy, in a way, when you look at her from the front.
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): Realistic. XD She has long eyelashes and they're kinda medium-sized. Pretty.
Eye color: Teal
EDIT: (sorry, can't believe I forgot to add this. ;~ Skin color: Pale
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: Realistic, please?
Expression: A small frown, or a Mona Lisa-style smile.
Personality*: Shy, in a way. Likes to stay hidden and not stand out a lot. Supportive and smart.
Outift (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): A lavender silk tank top with a turquoise jacket outside. A silver necklace, if possible? Earrings. You can choose the style for jewelry. I don't care if you leave them out. Can she be wearing a cowboy hat?
Other:
I've finished her and I've uploaded her to my album. ^u^ I took some liberties with the necklace though. o3o
Close-up
Entire pic
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 06-09-2014, 12:04 AM

Cherry? I was wondering when you would think my picture would be done? I'm so sorry I sound so impatient!
Old 06-09-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Cherry? I was wondering when you would think my picture would be done? I'm so sorry I sound so impatient!
Currently I'm working on Mathilda's character Opal Devon, and I plan to start on Venika's character Caroline Winston later today. If things go as planned (which they don't), Opal will be finished today, and I'll probably finish Caroline sometime tomorrow or the day after. At that point I'll begin drawing your character. So. o3o No problem though. ^u^
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 06-09-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
Currently I'm working on Mathilda's character Opal Devon, and I plan to start on Venika's character Caroline Winston later today. If things go as planned (which they don't), Opal will be finished today, and I'll probably finish Caroline sometime tomorrow or the day after. At that point I'll begin drawing your character. So. o3o No problem though. ^u^
Thank you!!!
Old 06-09-2014, 04:42 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Dear Lord girl you're amazing at these O.O Definitely ordering!

Name: Mage Niccolo Sapiens (*cough*) I mean Nikki! c:
Name of character: Luana Ferriell
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: Whichever's easier for you
Sketch,outline, or colored: Coloured, please
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) Can she be looking left (our left; her right) a little, please? Not much– just slightly tilted.
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Just past her shoulders; very pale blonde. A little bit wavy (she doesn't straighten it), but not curly or anything. She usually wears it down (when she has the energy to brush it XP), and just over one shoulder.
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): Realistic, please. She has pretty eyes, with decently long eyelashes, but they're blonde, so they're hard to see.
Eye color: Light cerulean.
Skin color: Very pale.
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: Realistic, please.
Expression: A tiny smirk, but more of an amused one than a condescending one.
Personality*: Sharp-tongued, witty, stubborn, imaginative. She likes the idea of adventure, but in the face of it is slightly daunted. Very loyal to her friends, but somewhat condescending, and a little cold sometimes. When she first meets people, she's sort of shy, but if anyone insults her or her friends, she's very fiery and defiant.
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): White track-suit jacket.
Other: She's twenty-two. c:

Name: Nikki
Name of character: Emmery Faieos
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: Whichever's easier
Sketch,outline, or colored: Coloured, please.
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) Looking right (his left) just slightly, like how Luana's facing the other way.
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): Reddy-brown, but only with red tints if you look hard. It's sort of ruffled, and fairly short, but not a buzz-cut or anything.
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): Realistic.
Eye color: Midnight blue.
Skin color: Very pale (in the book he's transparent c: )
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: Realistic.
Anything else about physical appearance: He looks a little bit like Colin O'Donoghue, but not as hot c;
Expression: Pensive, focused, as if he's wrapped in his thoughts.
Personality*: Very ethical and thoughtful, and serious as most times (though he does joke around). Some people think that's he's a dreamer. Hesitant, because he considers things 'too much' instead of acting, and dedicated to his friends.
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): Azure cloak with a gold lion buckle.
Other: He's twenty-three.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-09-2014, 07:49 PM

these are soooo good, cherry c:

Name: Cami
Name of character: n/a (this is me so)
[Drawing from] Waist-up or shoulders-up: waist-up
Sketch,outline, or colored: colored
Position (facing the front, looking up-ish, sideways, etc.) facing front
Hair (length, color, and style. Be detailed!): short, in a pixie cut, with long, wavyish bangs swept across the forehead (but short everywhere else.) hair is mostly dark blond/light brown, with a little variation in streaks (idk if that makes sense haha). pretty much like this, except the bangs are a little wavy and the color.
Eye style (more anime-oriented, or more realistic? somewhere in between? large, small? disney-like? excess eyelashes? xD): somewhere in between anime/realistic, medium-sized
Eye color: a medium blue
Skin color: very fair/pale
Exaggerated (e.g. anime/manga) or realistic head: realistic
Anything else about physical appearance: nope
Expression: slightly smiling
Personality*: loud and awkward, clumsy, but kind
Outfit (only the top part, if you're doing waist-up): a light print floral dress with tank top sleeves
Other: nope

thanks so much!
Old 06-11-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Dear Lord girl you're amazing at these O.O Definitely ordering!
Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
these are soooo good, cherry c:
Thank you so much! ^u^
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?

Tags
(•ω•), *sings* amaaaazing!, art, art that gives feels, beautiful, character drawings, cherry got skill, cherry is amazing *o*, cherry's art, luna was here, wendy waz here!, wonderful art, yah lets draw