Quantcast Isolation // NES - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2014, 07:40 PM

I really am tempted to make my charry do a really bad thing to a woman that will change her life forever and make her want to regain her sanity. But I don't know it'll be appropriate :3
Old 06-29-2014, 07:42 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
I really am tempted to make my charry do a really bad thing to a woman that will change her life forever and make her want to regain her sanity. But I don't know it'll be appropriate :3
Eh I don't really mind. If it's triggering put a warning

Last edited by Jesse; 06-30-2014 at 05:34 AM.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
WHoa, whoa.
O.o

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-29-2014, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
WHoa, whoa.
O.o
Hahah yus jk
Old 07-04-2014, 12:54 PM

*Pokes thread*
Old 07-04-2014, 01:19 PM

The thread has awoken from quiescence
BTW: town needs name

-

Tall grass, bowed with dew, tickled his legs. A dormant sky hung overhead, juxtaposed by the setting sun.

Behind Seth was the village, looking deserted. Telephone wires laced through the wide streets, wooden buildings built sparsely apart from eachother. The ground was warm with subterrestrial lava pools.

And in the distance...

Low, soft mountains. Not as angular as the ones elsewhere, but stumpy and gentle. Like a woman, Seth's father had said. Seth thought that was a crazy way of speaking.

Seth's father wasn't crazy, not even in the broadest definition. He drank, yes, and he was a pervert. But he wasn't bent on drugs. Nor did he go to the stripper club. He was, predominantly, good.

He was nice and elephantine. Black hair rested on his head like a bird nest.

Seth turned to his classmates. It was them who had invited him out here. Two tents were set up, in the center of the field. A radius of stomped grass led from the village to these tents.

He sauntered off.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:21 PM

(Oh my God it doesn't have to be that long. I was just setting it up and stuff)
Old 07-04-2014, 01:25 PM

Graham poured some more vodka in his mouth. He stumbled up and went outside.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:02 PM

Default more people are welcome to join

Laufeia and Benedict were standing outside the tents, talking. They exchanged greetings.

Laufeia was a narrow girl with silver hair. She was known as being smart, though Seth wasn't sure if that was true. She was outspoken and clever.

Benedict was an apathetic boy. He was obnoxious and cynical, a hard jaw that electrified his scowl. Seth didn't know much about him, which was bizzare, seeing as how they had grown up together in the same classroom.

His fingers were folded into a fist, knuckles white, tendons straining. Benedict was probably angry about something. He was perpetually pissed off. Laufeia looked quizzical.

Seth turned and saw Graham trudging a bit behind him. A beer bottle was in his hand, held from the lip by the tips of his fingers.

Graham had some things in common with Seth. They were both reserved, both quiet. One, however, was an alcoholic. Seth thought this was a bit inexplicable.

Seth didn't like the taste of alcohol. It hurt. Scalding.

Seth knew about the stereotype of Icelandics and drinking. Well. Whatever.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:48 PM

Graham groaned and once the vodka was all gone he threw it to the ground. It shattered into a million little shards.

Tags
chaos and destruction, naughty people, no more jam, sam kiss jojo, sam loves jojo, sam x jojo, shipping free thread, stfu about sam and jojo, stop shipping jfc, stop the shipping