Quantcast KidPub College (2) - Page 12 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 07-03-2014, 10:01 AM

Idek what to write lol
Old 07-03-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
Silent scratched his nose. It had been itching all morning and this severely pissed him off. "I mean like really," he muttered to himself, "what is the purpose of an itch? There is no purpose to an itch...at least, no purpose besides to be dreadfully annoying."
His back was to a large tree and in his gloved hands he held The Catcher in the Rye, one of his favorite novels. But he wasn't paying attention to it. He was paying attention to his itchy nose.
He'd woken up at dawn and frost had crawled up his dorm window. It was cold but he had been determined to get some essential early-morning writing done. He hadn't made much progress and by the end of an hour had only scratched two words.
" Fuck this."
His mind was elsewhere.
It often was.
He managed to stop the continuous itching he'd begun applying to his nose and quickly glanced at his phone. It was already 11:30. Where the hell did the time go?
He got up stiffly. He was hungry.
He strolled back through campus, up a few short flights of stairs, and to his friend's dorm. He'd come to rely on Lena for pretty much every meal of the day, due to both his personal financial situation and his god-awful cooking.
A smell of freshly baked muffins wafted pleasantly out of the room.
He shovelled a hand through his hair and declared loudly, "Holy shit what is this magic that is gracing my nostrils with its heavenly scent. Dear God."
"That heavenly scent would be my imperfect muffins," Lena replied as Silent entered the room, wrapping her hand tightly in gauze. "Go ahead and take one." She replaced everything in the first aid kit and began to climb on the counter to put it away, feeling childish and small. She slid back down to the floor, glancing at her friend and adding, "Do you want anything else? You didn't come in for breakfast this morning."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Idek what to write lol
yo you can always come to my room we have food

((death, white lies))
Old 07-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
"That heavenly scent would be my imperfect muffins," Lena replied as Silent entered the room, wrapping her hand tightly in gauze. "Go ahead and take one." She replaced everything in the first aid kit and began to climb on the counter to put it away, feeling childish and small. She slid back down to the floor, glancing at her friend and adding, "Do you want anything else? You didn't come in for breakfast this morning."

yo you can always come to my room we have food
((eyyy welcome back silent ^-^))

"Silent!" Ellie exclaimed, just finishing her muffin. "Oh the muffins are as delicious as they smell, by the way."
She turned to talk to him a little better, as he was standing behind her, but the stack of books she had leaned against her side toppled in a loud, ungraceful manner, causing Ellie to jump back, swearing.
She bent down to pick up the books, but they had scattered all over the floor.
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize
Old 07-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Guys does anyone want to be my roommate because I currently don't have one?
Old 07-03-2014, 11:49 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

(i need a coffee ;-; )

Nikki nodded briefly to her roommate in greeting, and was about to say a scathing comment when the mountain of books Ellie had been carrying dropped to the floor. She swore and leapt back as one hit her foot, shaking it gingerly. "Dear God, girl, are those pages made of steel?" She caught her balance on the counter, almost crashing into Lena in the process, but quickly crouched down and began helping Ellie collect the books.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
(i need a coffee ;-; )

Nikki nodded briefly to her roommate in greeting, and was about to say a scathing comment when the mountain of books Ellie had been carrying dropped to the floor. She swore and leapt back as one hit her foot, shaking it gingerly. "Dear God, girl, are those pages made of steel?" She caught her balance on the counter, almost crashing into Lena in the process, but quickly crouched down and began helping Ellie collect the books.
(*gives coffee* can we share tho i didnt sleep last night)

"Lena," mumbled Silent through mouthfuls of muffin, "these are actually sort of amazing." As Ellie's armload of books crashed to the floor, Silent jumped back. "Jesus!"
He bent down with Nikki, his roommate, and Ellie to help with the books...

(*shoot i'm not being very creative rn..*)
and you will live forever
in eyes not yet created
on tongues that are not born
i have written you down
now you will live forever

howling ghosts they reappear
in mountains that are stacked with fear
but you're a king and I'm a lionheart.
and in the sea that's painted black,
creatures lurk below the deck
a lionheart.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:47 PM

"Lena, what the hell happened to your hand?"
and you will live forever
in eyes not yet created
on tongues that are not born
i have written you down
now you will live forever

howling ghosts they reappear
in mountains that are stacked with fear
and in the sea that's painted black,
creatures lurk below the deck
a lionheart.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
Jojo stared at the ceiling in utter guilt. She looked around the pretty much empty room, feeling it was more of a prison. She had no roommates whatsoever and didn't like it
You can room with Phoebe
Old 07-03-2014, 01:12 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticeli View Post
"Lena, what the hell happened to your hand?"
"She was cuddling with Eiran," Nikki answered loftily. She eyed one of the steel-paged books and became immensely tempted to hit her roommate on the head with it.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:15 PM

Ena sat in her dorm. Her single dorm, thank god. Yay for no roommates. She had heard fictional characters could be here, but she really didn't want to bring them either. Alone is fine. She had chocolate, after all. Some just because, some for compensation (haha), and some for mourning/memorial. Also, tea, coffee, other snacks and junk food, her bass, her laptop, her tablet, a lot of books and manga... really, who needs people? Well, maybe D, LL, J, DQ... especially them, seeing as they made up those five, but there were a few others from normal life she might want to hang out with. But here? She wondered why she even came.

Tags
'lena the cook', aliam, alice and william, badass thread, hi i'm back i'm silent, hulk smash!, meerkatxmeerkatjunior <3, oikise brotp: present, sloe, wendy waz here!