Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Who wants to room with me? c:
you and silent should live across the hall from arin, ellie, and i. we'd have parties

((death, white lies))
Old 06-30-2014, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
Please, no. ;-;

if he ever comes back
bitch no i read that last part and he iS COMING BACK or we are dragging him back here using physical force asdfghjkl

but seriously if he leaves for good i will be very upset ;-;

but you two should def room together anyway so you can have fab parties with lena, arin, and i
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize
Old 06-30-2014, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
Name: Alice
Age (18 to 22, please): 18
Personality: A bit shy and quiet when I first meet you. Then gets chatty and sometimes even annoying. (I know, right?) Makes jokes without realizing.
Appearance (can be made up): I have black hair that's never out of its ponytail and the entire ponytail's this coral pink/magenta/red/bronzeish color. Also, I have bronze highlights that are sunbleached red. Pale skin and tall.
**Roommate/Roommates: idk
Interests: Art, reading, and writing
Other:
Let's be roommates

Name: Meera Kasturi
Personality: Is known for never talking, but once you hang around her a lot you'll see why that's not true. She is also known for trusting no one, and this is actually true O_o She also considers herself unshippable (seeing as she is asexual), but loves shipping others. Basically, she's that quiet girl in the background who knows everything about everyone and always has a handy supply of sarcasm to chip in with. She can also act little-kid-cute and suddenly start scaring people away faster than they can blink. This happens to pretty much every guy she talks to, which is another reason why she is unshippable.
Appearance (can be made up): VERY tall, brown hair and red highlights and freaky long bangs, swimmer shoulders that barely fit into dresses, and absurdly dark eyes and skin. Has purple glasses and a green backpack which she takes EVERYWHERE!
Interests: Writing (durr), swimming and water polo, RUNNING A LOT, designing stuff like book covers and websites, being a music nerd (piano and flute)
Other: She has a cat named Cat. :3 Cat has been known to attack people.

Last edited by meerkat; 07-01-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:30 PM

Name: Lena
Age (18 to 22, please): 18 c:
Personality: Shy, introverted, and nice around most people. A crazy-ass bitch around her very best friends. Curses far too much. Struggles with social anxiety and off/on depression, though it's been getting better. Creative, artsy, idealistic. Hates crowded places, being alone in a crowd, and going places without someone she's comfortable with. Awful at casual conversation. Likes cooking, drawing, writing, and music c: Sarcastic and intelligent. Decent sense of humor. Girly af.
Appearance (can be made up): (im just guessing what i'll look like in college ok) Ribcage-length, wavy sandy blonde hair (i'm hoping to go this color soon ahh), light skin with a golden undertone, big, dark eyes framed by long lashes. Tiny - five feet tall, curvy, around 100 lbs, tiny hands and feet. Wears girly/artsy clothes - skirts, sweaters, scarves, boots, hair ribbons, etc. hella fabulous and you know it.
**Roommate/Roommates: Ellie and Arin
Interests: Singing, piano, writing, drawing, shipping, anime, tv, food, cooking, tumblr, makeup, musicsss, idk attractive people i guess
Other: i may be dumb but at least my hair looks good

((death, white lies))
Old 06-30-2014, 10:33 PM

Name: Ena Brevard
Personality: forget it
Appearance (can be made up): Wavy copper-colored hair that goes to the bottom of her shoulder blades; the length changes often and her hair grows fast. Also, she keeps a streak of color on the left side which usually changes each time she gets her hair cut. Right now, it's dark purple. Her eyes are blue with splashes of green, an exotic shade reminiscent of the ocean. Her skin is fair and she has a lot of freckles. She is 5'5" (though is usually wearing 1-inch heels) and moderately curvy; wouldn't be described as slender, rather as lean and muscular. She doesn't have a set "style" and she has a wide variety of clothing types. She can be quite businesslike one day and rebellious the next, also does some "casual cosplay" sometimes and sometimes wears old-fashioned stuff.
Roommate/Roommates: don't want one
Interests: ANIME/MANGA (watching, reading, drawing), MUSIC (plays double bass, can sing, loves listening to music), WRITING (mostly fantasy and poetry), READING (nothing more to say here), ART (realistic and manga, drawing, many mediums, 2d and 3d), WEAPONRY (tons of stuff. Not particularly knowledgeable on guns though), also does random research from time to time.
Other: #two years till I'm ordinary

Last edited by SilverMoon; 07-03-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:45 PM

Talking I've Always Wanted to Attend College...

Name: Travis Shadowheart (* I'm like really obsessed with this name *)

Age: 20 (*bitches I'm fabulous. Lena, you know who I'm talking about wink wink*)

Personality: I suppose I'm really dorky and show people affection by telling them they're complete idiots. Then, if they reply by calling me something funnier, I befriend them. Also, this is me a lot:
Person is mean to me: Don't give a flubber
Person is mean to my friend: Person receives instant death

Appearance: Um, how about naturally dried brown hair parted to the right and eyes that are bottle green. I wear really awesome shirts that have cool quotes on them and blue jeans with the black converse I always wear at school.

Roommate: Freakin' Casper the Friendly Ghost (*troll face*). Do they have to be on KidPub?

Interests: Finding quiet places and reading, running track, and having lip syncing battles with myself

Other: People have accused me of traveling to earth from planet Annoying and I accuse them of coming from planet Untrue Accusations. I quote LolSoTrue a lot :|

Last edited by Dr.Awesome; 06-30-2014 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Because every single friggin being on this post is 18
Old 06-30-2014, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Awesome View Post
Name: Travis Shadowheart (* I'm like really obsessed with this name *)

Personality: I suppose I'm really dorky and show people affection by telling them they're complete idiots. Then, if they reply by calling me something funnier, I befriend them. Also, this is me a lot:
Person is mean to me: Don't give a flubber
Person is mean to my friend: Person receives instant death

Appearance: Um, how about naturally dried brown hair parted to the right and eyes that are bottle green. I wear really awesome shirts that have cool quotes on them and blue jeans with the black converse I always wear at school.

Roommate: Freakin' Casper the Friendly Ghost (*troll face*). Do they have to be on KidPub?

Interests: Finding quiet places and reading, running track, and having lip syncing battles with myself

Other: People have accused me of traveling to earth from planet Annoying and I accuse them of coming from planet Untrue Accusations. I quote LolSoTrue a lot :|
I suppose your roomie could be a fictional character or someone you make up but you control them and they're not a huge part of the story?? Idk man.

((death, white lies))
Old 06-30-2014, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
I suppose your roomie could be a fictional character or someone you make up but you control them and they're not a huge part of the story?? Idk man.
Then Casper the Friendly Ghost has become Brady the Hot (*sshhh. He's hot don't argue wif me*) 20 year old.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:53 PM

Name: Sam
Personality: Sweet, funny, soft. Easily influenced.
Appearance (can be made up): Brown quiffed hair, tan skin, brown eyes
**Roommate/Roommates: idek
Interests: Movies, writing, singing, art
Other: N/A
Old 06-30-2014, 10:59 PM

Name: Josephine "Jojo" Loose
Personality: quirky, hyper, wise, caring, kind, leader like, stubborn, and over dramatic
Appearance (can be made up): black sleek hair, pale skin, tall, skinny, and slender
**Roommate/Roommates: Alice and Sam?
Interests: art, music, making movies, drawing, writing, mysteries
Other:n/a

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.

Tags
'lena the cook', aliam, alice and william, badass thread, hi i'm back i'm silent, hulk smash!, meerkatxmeerkatjunior <3, oikise brotp: present, sloe, wendy waz here!