Quantcast Let's discuss our dreams - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2015, 06:54 PM

I have really morbid dreams.
Like, babies got eaten by sharks in one[and their parents didn't even care], and I went around ripping peoples faces off in another. In a recent one this creepy old guy shot someone and the person who got shot fell onto a barbed wire fence and got torn in half, then the shooter tried some freaky mass-murder witchcraft crap 0-0.

My friends all have dreams about having babies and stuff...
Old 02-11-2016, 08:57 PM

Okay so a while ago I had a dream where my dad was Poseidon. Like seriously he was all,"I've lived with you and your mom and siblings for x years of your life but I have to go back to Mount Olympus now. Sorry. Btw you're a demigod."
And I was all "omg dad!" So my mom took me to CHB and I lived alone in the Poseidon cabin for a while but the bathrooms were so filled with people.
Then for some reason my mom decided I was better off at CJ but I was all "moooom I'm a Greek demigod you know that..."
But she took me anyway. I became praetor amazingly fast and got my own miniature house (I know >.<). Something interesting was going to happen but then I woke up.

I also had a dream where I was vegetarian (I'm trying but failing at this in rl) but my mom tried to make me eat chicken. O-O

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 03-06-2016, 08:36 PM

Last night I dreamed that I was locked in a house with a dinosaur and me and a team of random ppl had to kill it but when we did we discovered it had 12 baby Dino's and they attacked us one at a time. By the second dinosaur everyone but me was dead and I realized I had to kill the rest of them all by myself. Luckily I woke up after that because it is NOT fun to watch people get torn to shreds by velociraptor/T-Rex mutant dinos
Old 03-06-2016, 11:40 PM

So I'm doing this project on school dress codes, and one night after the researching I had this dream where at my school if we broke dress code they brought us down to our old classroom from like second grade and made us take ugly selfies of ourselves. idek.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:45 AM

Last night I had this dream where I was in this really nice school and we were making a project so I went to get some supplies but went into the wrong room. The room I had entered was set up like a stage, with an electric guitar, a keyboard, a drumset, and a bass guitar. It was really cool and I was so excited. I asked the kids in my class if any of them could play instruments and they said they always wanted to use that room but didn't have enough people who could and would start a band. One girl said she played keyboard and a boy said he played the drums. So I invited the keyboard girl for a sleepover and she brought a ton of stuff. Then I woke up.

Waving through a window
Old 03-31-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Last night I had this dream where I was in this really nice school and we were making a project so I went to get some supplies but went into the wrong room. The room I had entered was set up like a stage, with an electric guitar, a keyboard, a drumset, and a bass guitar. It was really cool and I was so excited. I asked the kids in my class if any of them could play instruments and they said they always wanted to use that room but didn't have enough people who could and would start a band. One girl said she played keyboard and a boy said he played the drums. So I invited the keyboard girl for a sleepover and she brought a ton of stuff. Then I woke up.
Based on this dream, I think I'm too obsessed with School of Rock lol.

Waving through a window
Old 04-04-2016, 11:52 PM

Last night I had a dream where I was a demon hunter and my crush was a demon. I was sent to kill him but discovered that I couldn't after he saved my life. So i left, afraid of what might happen if I stayed. A little while later my best friend and I were out hunting demons and she found him. She tried to attack him and I was forced to kill her in order to save his life but she had already injured him and he bled to death.
Yayyyy (note the sarcasm) what a nice, peaceful dream (even more sarcasm)
Old 04-04-2016, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Okay so a while ago I had a dream where my dad was Poseidon. Like seriously he was all,"I've lived with you and your mom and siblings for x years of your life but I have to go back to Mount Olympus now. Sorry. Btw you're a demigod."
And I was all "omg dad!" So my mom took me to CHB and I lived alone in the Poseidon cabin for a while but the bathrooms were so filled with people.
Then for some reason my mom decided I was better off at CJ but I was all "moooom I'm a Greek demigod you know that..."
But she took me anyway. I became praetor amazingly fast and got my own miniature house (I know >.<). Something interesting was going to happen but then I woke up.

I also had a dream where I was vegetarian (I'm trying but failing at this in rl) but my mom tried to make me eat chicken. O-O
Ha ha that last dream reminds me of this one time when my sister was younger and she said she wanted to be a vegetarian. And then she asked for more bacon XD
Old 04-05-2016, 12:48 AM

things ive dreamed abt recently include supernatural and haikyuu (esp kyouhaba)

i am far from surprised
Old 05-11-2016, 09:16 PM

is it just me, or when you dream about you house/school/other familiar building does it always look different than in real life?

Waving through a window

Tags
discussion, dreams, have a good day, i was a cat with wings, ican'tremembermydreams, luna was here, o.o, reaccuring dreams, weird