Quantcast Anyone want a CHARACTER SKETCH?! Eh? Eh? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2010, 09:29 PM

Default Anyone want a CHARACTER SKETCH?! Eh? Eh?

This be Gypsy Howdeedoo, y'all.

Okay...Gypsy just sort of handed the keyboard to me (Bambi) so I guess I'll do the talking...typing.

Bambi made pancakes. I just ate them. <--- Eh, Gypsy!

That was really random, and yes, I did make pancakes. Gypsy in fact thanked me twice for it and my other sister only said thank you once, and I don't think that my brother said anything, and my mom I'm not so sure about either, and I don't think that my dad ate, and my older brother just went camping, and my little sister is at a friends. The point of that was just to get the point across (DorD) that Gypsy IS NOT my alter ego, she is MY SISTER. Just in case you didn't know. I don't share an account with a figment of my imagination.

HAHAHA! She just told YOU! <--- Gypsy again, mate.

Okay, back to the point: so EVERYBODY loves a sketch of their characters, right? So Gypsy and I thought that we would start a thread where people could request character sketches, and whomever should want to draw that accepts. For example: (by the way, this is Gypsy now, since "and whomever")

DudeMAn: Can I like, so totally have a sketch of this character who is a (gender) and has (hair) (eyes) (height) (wears)?! PLEASE?!

Yoyobrudda: I ACCEPT! With valiant light shining in my eyes, I shall take forth my pencil of destiny and draw thee thine character! (expect it whenever).

Yup

so that's the whole fladoodle/bamboozle. thing. ~Bambi!
Uh, yeah, let's DO THIS THING! ~Eh, Gypsy!
Old 07-03-2010, 09:32 PM

That'd be cool! Lol! Could I draw some too? I love to draw!

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:40 PM

yeah, totally! Anybody who wants to draw should definitely go for it! This is a free for all, so you can accept and request. This is for everybody!

And now this is Gypsy Try to make sure that there's a reasonable amount of requests vs. artists.
And yes, if you want to draw, you definitely should! But (Bambi here) don't feel like you have to draw something if you requested. Anybody who wants to draw it will!

YEEHAW! <--- Gypsy again. we'll be waiting for the first request, lalalalalla!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:21 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

OHHHH!!! This is so cool! Silver, you should draw one of Aria and Raewyn from Saratopia! That would be cool! So I shall make a formal request to SilverRipple for a drawing: SilverRipple, will you please do us both a favor and draw Aria Scarlet and Raewyn Bryn from Saratopia based on our characterization things we sent each other, thanks!
PS: Aren't you drawing a picture of you, me, and ello.rach all together too?

As for you, crazy Bambi and Gypsy sisters, I would love a sketch of my character Myra who is a female with long jet black hair and electric blue eyes. She is about 5 foot 7 inches and wears about fifty random braclets on each wrist and ten or twenty necklaces. She also wears a plain truquoise blue spaghetti strapped t-shirt and dark blue destroyed denim shorts and white converse or flip flops. Myra is fifteen years old, just FYI. Please and thank you!
PS: I think it's really cool that you guys are doing this, I can't draw to save my life, so I'm glad I can get a sketch somehow!
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 07-08-2010, 10:20 PM

This be Gypsy
Sounds good to me I always get a really happy, appreciated feeling when someone requests me ;P Thanks for being so nice and hyper!
I have like, a whole huge lists of drawings I want to do for people and myself. I just added Myra to it. I do them in random order, so I don't know when you'll get the sketch... hopefully soon
For a while there my drawing was beginning to totally suck-eth but I think I got the skills back *fyoosh*!
So... thanks And yes, I accept ;P
Woot!

~Eh, Gypsy!
(oh, and Bambi emailed you back)
Old 07-08-2010, 10:23 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Yay!! Awesome!!! *Gives the biggest grin ever* Sounds awesome!!! I'm excited!!!
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 07-08-2010, 11:00 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

EEEEEE yay! Can I have two?

Draw as many drawings as you want!

Character One: Vanessa
Black wavy hair a little longer than shoulder length. Average height. Cream-colored skin. Wearing skinny jeans and white flats, with a shirt (any shirt, can't think of one now). Dark blue eyes.

Character Two: V
Same black wavy hair, height, color, and eyes. Clothes: white miniskirt, white belt, white shirt, with a white mask covering only the eyes and a white cape with white boots. On the shirt, there's a black V. The hair is in the wind.

THANKS!
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!

Last edited by Vanilla48; 07-09-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:35 AM

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...&pictureid=716
That's for RosiePie07 Myra.
Whaddaya know, I got it done in an hour! Woot!
I hope you like it- you didn't specify a pose so I just took liberty on it Bambi and I agreed that she seemed like the kind of character that would be doing a fun pose ;P I hope that's okay.
'Twas a really fun picture to draw! I'm afraid I couldn't fit that many bracelets and necklaces on it without it seeming much TOO crowded. Sorry there's no color.
Anyways, enjoy! I hope you like it!

~Eh, Gypsy!

Last edited by AmberLee; 07-09-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:41 AM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

Wow! That looks so cool! You're SO good--it looks so DETAILED and REALISTIC!

I can't WAIT for mine! Thanks!
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 07-09-2010, 12:43 AM

I really can't stop smiling right now! That's so great!!! I love it!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

With inky love, Rose <3

Tags
art, drawings