Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16250 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2015, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
HEllo how are you doing tonight my friend
I haven't talked to you in months but i've liked your selfies on tumblr
im ok but I feel kinda yucky because I have my boyfriend a haircut and I was too tired to shower so I feel like there's hair all over me even though there probably isn't
in case you were wondering

thank you I appreciate :')
how are you?????? friend it's been forev
Old 01-17-2015, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
im ok but I feel kinda yucky because I have my boyfriend a haircut and I was too tired to shower so I feel like there's hair all over me even though there probably isn't
in case you were wondering

thank you I appreciate :')
how are you?????? friend it's been forev
Wait did you give your boyfriend a haircut or did he give you a haircut or do you have a boyfriend haircut
i do not unders t a n d

I'm okay friend I've just been bored out of my mind all day because i finished the thing i was writing so i had nothing to do and all of my friends live too far away
also i have finals next week and i haven't studied for any of them oops
Old 01-17-2015, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Wait did you give your boyfriend a haircut or did he give you a haircut or do you have a boyfriend haircut
i do not unders t a n d

I'm okay friend I've just been bored out of my mind all day because i finished the thing i was writing so i had nothing to do and all of my friends live too far away
also i have finals next week and i haven't studied for any of them oops
lmao i meant gave I gave him a haircut

ahhhh last week and this week were HECKA midterms like chem which I actually think I did well on bc that's my best subject but then Latin which I don't understand because I tune out my teacher because he's super sexist and annoying oops
and then next week I have government and math and english no thank you
Old 01-17-2015, 11:42 PM

Quote:
lmao i meant gave I gave him a haircut

ahhhh last week and this week were HECKA midterms like chem which I actually think I did well on bc that's my best subject but then Latin which I don't understand because I tune out my teacher because he's super sexist and annoying oops
and then next week I have government and math and english no thank you
How do you have so many classes at my school we only have 4 (even though i have 5 but that's because i take music and music literally screws everything up)
Ha i only have 3 finals and i only have to study for 2!! I have an APUSH midterm which is probably going to be really hard though because it's like 23 chapters spanning the formation of thr freaking land bridge up to reconstruction. And then i have a Latin final (which is cumulative so it's only on like 4 stages) and then an English final which i don't think i have to study for because it'll just be reading stupid passages
Right... i forgot you took Latin. Are you in Latin 3? And how do you not have a fun Latin teacher all Latin teachers are required to be weird and fun
Old 01-17-2015, 11:48 PM

Quote:
How do you have so many classes at my school we only have 4 (even though i have 5 but that's because i take music and music literally screws everything up)
Ha i only have 3 finals and i only have to study for 2!! I have an APUSH midterm which is probably going to be really hard though because it's like 23 chapters spanning the formation of thr freaking land bridge up to reconstruction. And then i have a Latin final (which is cumulative so it's only on like 4 stages) and then an English final which i don't think i have to study for because it'll just be reading stupid passages
Right... i forgot you took Latin. Are you in Latin 3? And how do you not have a fun Latin teacher all Latin teachers are required to be weird and fun
are all your classes like one semester? I have seven classes, 8 45-min periods a day, and my schedule is: engineering, gov, lunch, latin, english, genetics, chem (double sciences bc i am so scientifical), and then geometry even tho I took it in 8th grade lol.
idk my Latin teacher is just really super mysogonist and somewhat racist and
Old 01-17-2015, 11:49 PM

frick I sent that early anyway he's just overall a jerk and since I can't stand him it's hard to learn anything from him :(( which is sad because I am genuinely interested! and na I'm in Latin 2
Old 01-17-2015, 11:51 PM

Quote:
are all your classes like one semester? I have seven classes, 8 45-min periods a day, and my schedule is: engineering, gov, lunch, latin, english, genetics, chem (double sciences bc i am so scientifical), and then geometry even tho I took it in 8th grade lol.
idk my Latin teacher is just really super mysogonist and somewhat racist and
Oh well we have block scheduling at my school, so we have 4 blocks that are 120 minutes each. And yeah they're all one semester (except APUSH because it's an AP class and music/gym/health because like I said music screws everything up)

Are your classes for the wholr year? So did you just take midterms?
Old 01-17-2015, 11:53 PM

Sorry Mira I'm really tired because I woke up really early this morning so I'm going to go to bed... good night and you should definitely message me on tumblr whenever you want
Old 01-17-2015, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Oh well we have block scheduling at my school, so we have 4 blocks that are 120 minutes each. And yeah they're all one semester (except APUSH because it's an AP class and music/gym/health because like I said music screws everything up)

Are your classes for the wholr year? So did you just take midterms?
yeah I could take semester classes if I want to like next year I'll probably take one semester of forensics and one semester of guitar but this year I chose all full year classes.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Sorry Mira I'm really tired because I woke up really early this morning so I'm going to go to bed... good night and you should definitely message me on tumblr whenever you want
it's cool goodnight :))

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere