Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16250 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #162491  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:24 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
HEllo how are you doing tonight my friend
I haven't talked to you in months but i've liked your selfies on tumblr
im ok but I feel kinda yucky because I have my boyfriend a haircut and I was too tired to shower so I feel like there's hair all over me even though there probably isn't
in case you were wondering

thank you I appreciate :')
how are you?????? friend it's been forev
Reply With Quote
  #162492  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:31 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
im ok but I feel kinda yucky because I have my boyfriend a haircut and I was too tired to shower so I feel like there's hair all over me even though there probably isn't
in case you were wondering

thank you I appreciate :')
how are you?????? friend it's been forev
Wait did you give your boyfriend a haircut or did he give you a haircut or do you have a boyfriend haircut
i do not unders t a n d

I'm okay friend I've just been bored out of my mind all day because i finished the thing i was writing so i had nothing to do and all of my friends live too far away
also i have finals next week and i haven't studied for any of them oops
Reply With Quote
  #162493  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:36 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Wait did you give your boyfriend a haircut or did he give you a haircut or do you have a boyfriend haircut
i do not unders t a n d

I'm okay friend I've just been bored out of my mind all day because i finished the thing i was writing so i had nothing to do and all of my friends live too far away
also i have finals next week and i haven't studied for any of them oops
lmao i meant gave I gave him a haircut

ahhhh last week and this week were HECKA midterms like chem which I actually think I did well on bc that's my best subject but then Latin which I don't understand because I tune out my teacher because he's super sexist and annoying oops
and then next week I have government and math and english no thank you
Reply With Quote
  #162494  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:42 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
lmao i meant gave I gave him a haircut

ahhhh last week and this week were HECKA midterms like chem which I actually think I did well on bc that's my best subject but then Latin which I don't understand because I tune out my teacher because he's super sexist and annoying oops
and then next week I have government and math and english no thank you
How do you have so many classes at my school we only have 4 (even though i have 5 but that's because i take music and music literally screws everything up)
Ha i only have 3 finals and i only have to study for 2!! I have an APUSH midterm which is probably going to be really hard though because it's like 23 chapters spanning the formation of thr freaking land bridge up to reconstruction. And then i have a Latin final (which is cumulative so it's only on like 4 stages) and then an English final which i don't think i have to study for because it'll just be reading stupid passages
Right... i forgot you took Latin. Are you in Latin 3? And how do you not have a fun Latin teacher all Latin teachers are required to be weird and fun
Reply With Quote
  #162495  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:48 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
How do you have so many classes at my school we only have 4 (even though i have 5 but that's because i take music and music literally screws everything up)
Ha i only have 3 finals and i only have to study for 2!! I have an APUSH midterm which is probably going to be really hard though because it's like 23 chapters spanning the formation of thr freaking land bridge up to reconstruction. And then i have a Latin final (which is cumulative so it's only on like 4 stages) and then an English final which i don't think i have to study for because it'll just be reading stupid passages
Right... i forgot you took Latin. Are you in Latin 3? And how do you not have a fun Latin teacher all Latin teachers are required to be weird and fun
are all your classes like one semester? I have seven classes, 8 45-min periods a day, and my schedule is: engineering, gov, lunch, latin, english, genetics, chem (double sciences bc i am so scientifical), and then geometry even tho I took it in 8th grade lol.
idk my Latin teacher is just really super mysogonist and somewhat racist and
Reply With Quote
  #162496  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:49 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

frick I sent that early anyway he's just overall a jerk and since I can't stand him it's hard to learn anything from him :(( which is sad because I am genuinely interested! and na I'm in Latin 2
Reply With Quote
  #162497  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:51 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
are all your classes like one semester? I have seven classes, 8 45-min periods a day, and my schedule is: engineering, gov, lunch, latin, english, genetics, chem (double sciences bc i am so scientifical), and then geometry even tho I took it in 8th grade lol.
idk my Latin teacher is just really super mysogonist and somewhat racist and
Oh well we have block scheduling at my school, so we have 4 blocks that are 120 minutes each. And yeah they're all one semester (except APUSH because it's an AP class and music/gym/health because like I said music screws everything up)

Are your classes for the wholr year? So did you just take midterms?
Reply With Quote
  #162498  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:53 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

Sorry Mira I'm really tired because I woke up really early this morning so I'm going to go to bed... good night and you should definitely message me on tumblr whenever you want
Reply With Quote
  #162499  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:55 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Oh well we have block scheduling at my school, so we have 4 blocks that are 120 minutes each. And yeah they're all one semester (except APUSH because it's an AP class and music/gym/health because like I said music screws everything up)

Are your classes for the wholr year? So did you just take midterms?
yeah I could take semester classes if I want to like next year I'll probably take one semester of forensics and one semester of guitar but this year I chose all full year classes.
Reply With Quote
  #162500  
Old 01-17-2015, 11:56 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Sorry Mira I'm really tired because I woke up really early this morning so I'm going to go to bed... good night and you should definitely message me on tumblr whenever you want
it's cool goodnight :))
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.