Quantcast New Immortal Island NES - Page 48 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2014, 04:01 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

I would like to revive. Maybe get a whole series together. I need something to believe in. I, being an original character, want to help.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 01-17-2015, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
should we both message mira and tell her to get her booty back here for nostalgic writing things
Hl
Old 01-18-2015, 11:33 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Hl
Hhhhhhhello
Hey I forgot to tell u!!!! I'm writing my own version of immortal island bc I'm a fokkin nub!!! I was messaging Lizzie abt it and then stopped replying bc she asked to see it and I, being my dumb lazy self, have not completed it so I stopped replying :// Liz if u r reading I m so s Orry
But ye hi whatup
Old 01-18-2015, 11:37 AM

da heck everytime I come on here I'm reminded on this like we are so frickin cool and this was such a good story w cool characters n stuff like I'm gonna put this on my college applications it's so bomb
I still think it should be a TV show or movie and novel trilogy like da heck it was good as heck
Old 01-18-2015, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Hhhhhhhello
Hey I forgot to tell u!!!! I'm writing my own version of immortal island bc I'm a fokkin nub!!! I was messaging Lizzie abt it and then stopped replying bc she asked to see it and I, being my dumb lazy self, have not completed it so I stopped replying :// Liz if u r reading I m so s Orry
But ye hi whatup
i don't care if it's not done SEND IT TO MEEEE

Quote:
da heck everytime I come on here I'm reminded on this like we are so frickin cool and this was such a good story w cool characters n stuff like I'm gonna put this on my college applications it's so bomb
I still think it should be a TV show or movie and novel trilogy like da heck it was good as heck
yes the colleges will be fighting over you you can send them the links to the 3 different threads and they will read them and say WHOA there look at the things this girl can do we need her at our university and we're gonna sponsor making this into a movie because it's that good
(there is absolutely no sarcasm in this post)
actually no what we need to do is make it an animated web series
Old 01-18-2015, 03:33 PM

do either of you have the full document with the story from the first nes? i want to read it and i don't feel like picking through the nes
Old 01-18-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
i don't care if it's not done SEND IT TO MEEEE

yes the colleges will be fighting over you you can send them the links to the 3 different threads and they will read them and say WHOA there look at the things this girl can do we need her at our university and we're gonna sponsor making this into a movie because it's that good
(there is absolutely no sarcasm in this post)
actually no what we need to do is make it an animated web series
ITS LIKE A FEW PARAGRAPHS LONG BUT FIINE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
do either of you have the full document with the story from the first nes? i want to read it and i don't feel like picking through the nes
i have an edited version of the very beginning and an unedited version of after flick saw Burn and beyond that but idk how long it goes on. i think it goes to the end tho, bc each doc's about 15 pgs long (gets laggy after that) and there are like.....12 docs........ its rough ;-;
Old 01-18-2015, 05:31 PM

yea ok i dont have the very original until after flick sees burn but thats ok bc we know what happened ;-)
Old 01-18-2015, 09:13 PM

Quote:
yea ok i dont have the very original until after flick sees burn but thats ok bc we know what happened ;-)
i have a distinct memory of us editing it together in a google doc and we were describing summer and i typed "full lips" or something and then you changed it to "plump lips" and then i changed it to "fat lips" and then we kept going back and forth and by the end it was like "obese, greasy, hairy lips" or something lmao
Old 01-18-2015, 09:39 PM

Quote:
i have a distinct memory of us editing it together in a google doc and we were describing summer and i typed "full lips" or something and then you changed it to "plump lips" and then i changed it to "fat lips" and then we kept going back and forth and by the end it was like "obese, greasy, hairy lips" or something lmao
omg i do remember that
i drew a picture of her w obese lips that was weird :-0

Tags
flolf<3, flolfeverywhere, hope it doesn't die, idk, ii is back, immortalislandbootcamp, mist is awesome, omg i miss this, this is adorable, thiswasmylifein7thgrade