Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16524 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2017, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
Lmao so that was my only final I had to take ina formal exam time. For my other finals I had to:
-write and revise a french story, then make it into an illustrated book, then present it to the class (the worst part imo)
-compose my “semester long” (half finished right before the first deadline half the second no in between) research into a creative piece (short story, min 5 pgs) and then present about it to the class and also turn in an annotated bibliography of my research and a reflection on the process.
-revise 4 poems and a short story I wrote in class and make them into a portfolio including the originals with her comments and reflections on why I changed stuff.

I’ve love class and all but hell week was hell week lmaoooooo
Yeah, I only have one final, and its Math, but like, how to teach math, since I'm an Education Major. Its tomorrow and I'm not gonna bother to study for it.

Other final projects i have had were:
-5pg paper defending why I should get the grade I want
-5pg paper describing a movie and how it relates to psych. principles
-2pg paper detailing my efforts in my freshman seminar class
-a take home history final
-and a lot of stuff that was due before this week.

Did you have a dead day, or a dead week? Like I heard some places don't have homework for an entire week, others don't have classes for a week, some don't have class for a day (I didn't have class on friday last week).
Old 12-14-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgal00 View Post
Yeah, I only have one final, and its Math, but like, how to teach math, since I'm an Education Major. Its tomorrow and I'm not gonna bother to study for it.

Other final projects i have had were:
-5pg paper defending why I should get the grade I want
-5pg paper describing a movie and how it relates to psych. principles
-2pg paper detailing my efforts in my freshman seminar class
-a take home history final
-and a lot of stuff that was due before this week.

Did you have a dead day, or a dead week? Like I heard some places don't have homework for an entire week, others don't have classes for a week, some don't have class for a day (I didn't have class on friday last week).
Oh boy that sounds like college all right. Lots of fun stuff. I had homework like right up to the Kat day of class, which was the seventh. Then we had reading day, and then sat-thurs were exam days, 24/7 quiet hours, the library is open either all night or until 2 am.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:03 PM

I don’t know how many of you on here are 18 but you have parents and siblings and aunts and uncles and friends and we need to act Quickly yo get Congress to overturn the FCC’s decision to screw over everyone eho’s Not a rich person, IN PARTICULAR poor POC, by destroying net neutrality protections. Call and text and write and email and Tweet your reps or encourage Very adult you know to. This is Crucial. 83% of percent ACROSS PARTY LINES stand with you and this has to happen know. Apps like Stance are free and easy and RESISTBOT is your friend and battleforthenet.com is so easy to do and it gives you scripts and resources and everything possibly to save the internet as we know it. Please please PLEASE act.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
I don’t know how many of you on here are 18 but you have parents and siblings and aunts and uncles and friends and we need to act Quickly yo get Congress to overturn the FCC’s decision to screw over everyone eho’s Not a rich person, IN PARTICULAR poor POC, by destroying net neutrality protections. Call and text and write and email and Tweet your reps or encourage Very adult you know to. This is Crucial. 83% of percent ACROSS PARTY LINES stand with you and this has to happen know. Apps like Stance are free and easy and RESISTBOT is your friend and battleforthenet.com is so easy to do and it gives you scripts and resources and everything possibly to save the internet as we know it. Please please PLEASE act.
//hey sorry I already said I can't get in on this stuff but I would just like to say LMAO I LOVE YOUR SIG SO MUCH
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-14-2017, 06:44 PM

i've both called and emailed my reps and i'm willing to do it again soon
Old 12-15-2017, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
//hey sorry I already said I can't get in on this stuff but I would just like to say LMAO I LOVE YOUR SIG SO MUCH
/you're all good tbh/

also Thank you, it's pretty much become my college existence! Glad it's enjoyable .^.
Old 12-15-2017, 12:47 AM

hey hi yeah uh since my induction into the BTS ARMY i'd like to say that I'm loving this collab between RM and FOB on the Champion Remix and it's all I'm going to be listening to for like the next 12 hours thank you
Old 12-15-2017, 11:58 AM

me in 2015: (writes 1 paragraph) whoa boy that was basically an essay
me now: (5000 word rant) anyways there's my quick little two cents on this, i had to cut it down
Old 12-15-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Oh boy that sounds like college all right. Lots of fun stuff. I had homework like right up to the Kat day of class, which was the seventh. Then we had reading day, and then sat-thurs were exam days, 24/7 quiet hours, the library is open either all night or until 2 am.
Exams on the weekend? Ugh. We just had exams Monday-Friday. I'm done though, and I leave to go home in an hour and a half.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:35 PM

I have successfully made my way home, and I am here!!! Its so nice to be home, holy moly.

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere