Quantcast New Immortal Island NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2013, 03:55 PM

Default New Immortal Island NES

Long ago, back in like 2011, there was an NES and it was the most splendiferous and amazing NES ever, and it was called the Immortal Island NES.

It was so amazing that the KPers who wrote this NES actually got it up to 275 pages and finished it before starting a sequel NES.

But then it died... or so we thought.

Now, with the magic of creating new threads, the Immortal Island NES has been REVIVED!!! (*evil laughter ensues*)

Dramatics aside, this NES was freaking amazing and Pokey, C.T. and I wanted another go at it, so we decided to make a new one.

The basic gist of this is, in the words of Esther:

Quote:
Girls are called fairies, and boys are called elves. They live on a magical island where--usually--nothing bothers them. Until they are fifteen, they are considered a pixie, and go to pixie school. When they turn fifteen, they go to a clan: Fire (for magically talented fairies or elves), Water (for animal talented fairies or elves), or Earth (for vegetation fairies and elves). School is only in the summer; but if you're in a clan then you can stay and take extra classes for the rest of the year. The winter is so cold that if you go outside you will die, so you have to stay inside at that time in an underground shelter. Sometimes goblins invade; and the fairies and elves must fight for their lives and their clans.
In the last NES, we went really far into this whole battle with a shadow people called the hosti and it got super epic, but since a lot of people who were apart of that NES aren't interested in it any more or have left, it's time to get some fresh blood into this story!

So here's a form to fill out for your character. Please, since I know there are going to be a lot of girl characters, try to make some elves as well to make it more interesting:

Name (two words, have to do with talent)~
Nickname (one word, can be anything, but usually has to do with talent)~
Age (they are immortal, so fairies are often older, like twenty)~
Clan (if not a pixie)~
Fairy or Elf~
Talents~
Personality~
Looks~

If you were a part of the old NES, feel free to recreate your character, or make a new one.

I think that's all, so let the festivities begin!!!

Fire Clan
Flick - room 57 (fairy)
Flame - room 57 (fairy)
Mist - room 57 (fairy)
Wolf - room 60 (elf)
Hawk - (fairy)
Shade - room 60 (elf)
Summer - room 57 (fairy)
Volt - (fairy)
Ash - (fairy)

Water Clan
Cricket - room 18 (elf)
Silver - (elf)

Earth Clan
Mason - (elf)

Last edited by LizzieS; 12-31-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:57 PM

You guys can have this. It's never worked out well for me, as you might have guessed from me deleting all of my posts on Mois Fera (not that anyone noticed/cared). So, although I really hope that it becomes as big as the first one, I definitely won't be joining you guys. :)

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-29-2013, 03:58 PM

Name (two words, have to do with talent)~ Sparking Blue (I think that was her name?)
Nickname (one word, can be anything, but usually has to do with talent)~ Flick
Age (they are immortal, so fairies are often older, like twenty)~ Let's go back to having them be 15... I think in the last one they were like 17
Clan (if not a pixie)~ Fire
Fairy or Elf~ fairy
Talents~ Strong mind powers and the ability to generate sparks when flicking her wrist
Personality~ Kind and quirky. Laughs a lot and likes to have fun, but zones out and gets confused
Looks~ Blue skin (long story, but most winged folk have normal skin colors), bright blonde hair that's generally in braids, usually wears a bright blue shirt and a skirt and leggings
Old 12-29-2013, 04:05 PM

Name (two words, have to do with talent)~ Dancing Flame
Nickname (one word, can be anything, but usually has to do with talent)~ Flame
Age (they are immortal, so fairies are often older, like twenty)~ I think she's around 17 but I don't remember.
Clan (if not a pixie)~ Fire Clan
Fairy or Elf~ Fairy
Talents~ firebending, flying n' stuff. She's super small and nimble and whatever.
Personality~ fierce and hot-tempered, yet surprising gentle when not provoked. Extremely loving of close ones, athletic and protective. She also is quite emotional. She happy cries and sad cries and angry cries and basically she just cries a lot. She tries to distance herself from people and not become too attached, because she knows that once she's attached she will always be attached. She tries her hardest to fit in, she will joke and play in a safe atmosphere.
Looks~ petite, tanned Caucasian skin, green eyes, chest length wavy-ish brown hair with choppy sidebangs (dyed blue). Very impish features (upturned nose, pointed ears, the whole shabang). Idk if fairies in Immortal Island have piercings but if so I always imagine her with multiple ear piercings. >:D Also she usually wears orange.

I'll probably make an elf too, but later. Right now I'm watching OUAT so I don't have any original ideas for a character. DON'T START THIS YET I MUST WATCH SHOW FOR LIKE FIVE MORE HOURS. :D
Since Maggie isn't here anymore, do you think I could have Summer too?

Last edited by BlueMi; 12-29-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:07 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
You guys can have this. It's never worked out well for me, as you might have guessed from me deleting all of my posts on Mois Fera (not that anyone noticed/cared). So, although I really hope that it becomes as big as the first one, I definitely won't be joining you guys.
aw esther ;-;
it'd be really awesome if you would join, but if you don't want to, we understand. c: thank you for allowing this to branch off of your original story. just know that if you wanna come back, you can any time.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:14 PM

Wait, is Water Clan really for animal-talented and not, well, water? I don't mean to sound overbearing I'm just curious.

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Old 12-29-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Name (two words, have to do with talent)~ Dancing Flame
Nickname (one word, can be anything, but usually has to do with talent)~ Flame
Age (they are immortal, so fairies are often older, like twenty)~ I think she's around 17 but I don't remember.
Fairy or Elf~ Fairy
Talents~ firebending, flying n' stuff. She's super small and nimble and whatever.
Personality~ fierce and hot-tempered, yet surprising gentle when not provoked. Extremely loving of close ones, athletic and protective. She also is quite emotional. She happy cries and sad cries and angry cries and basically she just cries a lot.
Looks~ petite, tanned Caucasian skin, green eyes, chest length wavy-ish brown hair with choppy sidebangs (dyed blue). Very impish features (upturned nose, pointed ears, the whole shabang). Idk if fairies in Immortal Island have piercings but if so I always imagine her with multiple ear piercings. > Also she usually wears orange.

I'll probably make an elf too, but later. Right now I'm watching OUAT so I don't have any original ideas for a character. DON'T START THIS YET I MUST WATCH SHOW FOR LIKE FIVE MORE HOURS.
Since Maggie isn't here anymore, do you think I could have Summer too?
Since Summer is sort of essential for Flame's character, I think we should keep her. But we don't need to keep Flash and he other original fairies.

Going to the movies now, so I'll check in on this when I get back.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:18 PM

So, can anyone enter this new one?
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-29-2013, 04:21 PM

Name (two words, have to do with talent)~ Moon Reflection
Nickname (one word, can be anything, but usually has to do with talent)~ Mist
Age (they are immortal, so fairies are often older, like 20)~ 15
Elf or fairy~ Fairy
Talents~ Controlling water/ice, freezing water, but she has a hard time controlling more than necessary. It is a strain for her to do anything on a new moon. On a full moon she is the most powerful, hence her name. Her powers are kind of controlled by the moon, like how it controls the tide. She weakens easily, but can get her power back fairly quickly.
Personality~ Brave, loyal, passionate, smart, honest, kind of shy, defensive, she is kind of a tomboy as well. She is kind of a lone wolf, but makes friends that are true and never fails them.
Looks~ Fair skin, long brown hair with blue ends, ice blue eyes. She usually wears an ice blue shirt, jeans (do they have jeans? If not, I will fix that), combat boots, and her hair is almost always down. Always wears cool aviator goggle type things.

I already made her in the last NES, but I made some alterations.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 12-29-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:22 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
So, can anyone enter this new one?
Yeah, that's what I was wondering, too...

Tags
flolf<3, flolfeverywhere, hope it doesn't die, idk, ii is back, immortalislandbootcamp, mist is awesome, omg i miss this, this is adorable, thiswasmylifein7thgrade