Quantcast Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?! - Page 36 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2014, 08:35 PM

When you have a dream where you start going out with this really hot & cute guy & then wake up and remember you're ugly :/

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 02-17-2015, 07:09 AM

(This is a long one.)
So I was just walking through the woods, minding my own business, when I see a pink cottage with lovely red roses growing up the sides. For some reason I step inside the 'dream house'. Two girls are waiting for me. Twins with almost golden hair.
"I'm Sabrina," the one on the left says.

"And I'm Salina." the other said. A man smiled in the background. He had smooth, black hair and an almost controlling smile. His name was Jack. (Don't ask how I know that)

I spent many weeks living in this fantasy place. I noticed my sister, Rebecca (you may know her), was also here. Somehow the roses became thistles and all the flowers in the garden became thorns. Also the house became twisted and dark-KNIVES STICKING OUT OF THE FLOOR- But it all felt normal (YOU WHAT?).

I decided to open the mailbox... for no reason. Yet in this battered box was a letter. Surprisingly. It read, 'In a dark, dark woods is a dark, dark house. In the dark, dark house there is a dark, dark staircase. Up the dark, dark staircase...' it carried on until it took me to a room. A dark room. I was just about to open a small, red box when the twins came in. "What are you doing in here?" one asked
"You must leave immediately." so I did.

5 days later I came back up to the room and opened the chest. Another letter was lying at the bottom. This one had 'Get out' scribbled on it.

Notes: I will never know who Jack was. I did escape but to this day I think he let me. I will be entering something along those lines to '500 words' so let me know if it could do with some improvement.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I remember my dream last night.
I was in a car with some of my friends, and then we were at this place.
Yeah. Then we were getting sorted into Hogwarts houses via going down 4 slides and which one is the best for you and stuff
???
I remember I was evaluating myself
I was just about to go down the last slide when I woke up

Yeah kind of vague

And I also keep having dreams about Fullmetal Alchemist and Minecraft ???
You reminded me of a sorting dream I had
So there was this bus that I needed to get on, and a former helper teacher thing from my school was the bus driver. So I tried to get on, but ended up on this strange stick out bumper on the back with three other girls.
One was a gryfindor, I was a hufflepuff, and two were sister (i think)ravenclaws (one of them was eventually slytherin) and suddenly the bus was taking us to hogwarts like it was totally normal.
Then This strange theme song like thing went by that meant we had been through a lot, even though the sister fought about one of them being slytherin.
Nobody seemed to care (even though I told them) that I was ten and the sisters seemed around my age as well.
(Like my new sig?!)

Rainbows. The world needs more.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:39 AM

Those times where you go to sleep and wake up in the morning semmingly a few seconds later llamo

Rainbows. The world needs more.

Tags
enjoy my firey potatoes, enjoy ze tags >:d, horse nodding pie, hot dwarves, kwazy_k was here, lyall_areyel_was_here, mr. potato will get you, my mango was here, nuclear tonail war, pickle producing glands, spaghetti and meatballs, stalker monkey, strange dreams, tags are scaring me ._., tags y u so weird?, vomiting tongue piercings