Quantcast New Hogwarts NES - Page 102 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 05-23-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Heckity heck it’s been a long time but here goes nothing (apologies in advance)

After yet another sleepless night Arthur resigned himself to the fact that he wasn’t going to get any more sleep. So it was with an exasperated sigh that he got up and quietly dressed, despite the stars still lingering faintly in the sky.
He made his way out of the Slytherin commons, accompanied by his sketchbook and broom, and out onto the field, where he saw three other students standing together. He was almost surprised to find one of them was Brendan, as he didn’t really peg him as a sociable type, but of course he never really could get a read on him anyway.
He briefly considered walking past them and going off to practice or draw on his own, but of course that small, nagging, “polite” part of him insisted he at least greet them. Social etiquette could be quite annoying sometimes.
“Carey. Holt.” He greeted stiffly, then squinted slightly at the younger kid, searching for their name in vain. “And... hm... can’t quite remember your name, sorry.” He didn’t look very apologetic, instead appearing rather indifferent, but his lips curved up slightly in amusement as he glanced at Daelan. “You’re all up rather early. I may have expected it from Carey, but Holt? For once I’m genuinely surprised.”
"Sorry! My name is-- is Blythe," Blythe introduced themself. "I'm-- I'm trying out for the chaser spot, and y-your captain said to get here early, and I w-wanted to practice before tryouts began, and..." they trailed off into mumbling, a slight blush high on their cheeks.

"Arthur," Brendan nodded. "A fellow chaser," they mentioned aside to Blythe. "Rio's still asleep, I suppose," they mentioned casually. "And Laia won't be here until the time she said, so we still have at least half an hour. It would be nice to have our keeper with us but three chasers and a beater is plenty for some drills. Anyone have any requests?" They finished brusquely, having a clear idea of what they wanted to happen.

Carey truly did seem like a no-nonsense person, Blythe thought. He intimidated many of the younger Slytherins, like the girls in Blythe's dorm. "Pretty but scary" seemed to be their overall opinion of the upperclassman, a very closed-off person who seemed to care about little more than academics, quidditch, and that one dark-haired Ravenclaw boy who had become a prefect this year as well.

Some might complain of what they perceived as Carey's uptightness, but Blythe thought that their sense of vision and focused nature made them a very admirable upperclassman. With them as a fellow chaser, Blythe was even more excited and determined to make the team.

Still, they wondered what kind of competitors they would have for the spot...

(lol idk what this is but im happy I wrote it)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 05-23-2018, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
"Sorry! My name is-- is Blythe," Blythe introduced themself. "I'm-- I'm trying out for the chaser spot, and y-your captain said to get here early, and I w-wanted to practice before tryouts began, and..." they trailed off into mumbling, a slight blush high on their cheeks.

"Arthur," Brendan nodded. "A fellow chaser," they mentioned aside to Blythe. "Rio's still asleep, I suppose," they mentioned casually. "And Laia won't be here until the time she said, so we still have at least half an hour. It would be nice to have our keeper with us but three chasers and a beater is plenty for some drills. Anyone have any requests?" They finished brusquely, having a clear idea of what they wanted to happen.

Carey truly did seem like a no-nonsense person, Blythe thought. He intimidated many of the younger Slytherins, like the girls in Blythe's dorm. "Pretty but scary" seemed to be their overall opinion of the upperclassman, a very closed-off person who seemed to care about little more than academics, quidditch, and that one dark-haired Ravenclaw boy who had become a prefect this year as well.

Some might complain of what they perceived as Carey's uptightness, but Blythe thought that their sense of vision and focused nature made them a very admirable upperclassman. With them as a fellow chaser, Blythe was even more excited and determined to make the team.

Still, they wondered what kind of competitors they would have for the spot...

(lol idk what this is but im happy I wrote it)
Arthur stared at them for a moment, seeming almost amused. “Alright,” he said, extending his hand toward the younger for a handshake. “I’m Arthur Baines. Fellow slytherin, obviously.” He turned back to Brendan and shrugged slightly. “And doing some drills sounds Fine to me.”

(Sorry it’s short and crappy I’m sick and my head is killing me)
Also whbjgdsjnhr blythe is the best thing and deserves to be protected at all costs
Old 05-23-2018, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Arthur stared at them for a moment, seeming almost amused. “Alright,” he said, extending his hand toward the younger for a handshake. “I’m Arthur Baines. Fellow slytherin, obviously.” He turned back to Brendan and shrugged slightly. “And doing some drills sounds Fine to me.”

(Sorry it’s short and crappy I’m sick and my head is killing me)
Also whbjgdsjnhr blythe is the best thing and deserves to be protected at all costs
(bbsbsbshsjdjdj thank for appreciate blythe they deserve all the appreciate
also jsyk blythe never introduces themself using their full name b/c they don't like to advertise that they're in the Beaumont family
No prob dude, I can't even write atm just dropping in, I'll reply properly soon)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 06-01-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
(bbsbsbshsjdjdj thank for appreciate blythe they deserve all the appreciate
also jsyk blythe never introduces themself using their full name b/c they don't like to advertise that they're in the Beaumont family
No prob dude, I can't even write atm just dropping in, I'll reply properly soon)
Ah yes, they do!! Blythe is the best
So uh sorry if this comes off as annoying and needy or something but it’s been a few days, are you planning on writing a reply anytime soon? Sorry
Old 06-01-2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Ah yes, they do!! Blythe is the best
So uh sorry if this comes off as annoying and needy or something but it’s been a few days, are you planning on writing a reply anytime soon? Sorry
*me, sweating, wondering how the fuck to write them practicing*
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 06-01-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
*me, sweating, wondering how the fuck to write them practicing*
Haha same
Should we skip through it until they take a break? Or you could do Blythe’s pov of flying and seeing the others practice? I don’t know sorry
Old 06-02-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Haha same
Should we skip through it until they take a break? Or you could do Blythe’s pov of flying and seeing the others practice? I don’t know sorry
I'll try to figure it out and post something this weekend!! Also, I'll try to get Jill to come back so she can write Laia.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 06-02-2018, 08:29 PM

(Ack! I totally like forgot about this for like a week lol)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 06-14-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Haha same
Oo that is a good idea

I also forgot about this. Will write soon
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-11-2018, 07:18 PM

Fuck.

But I love Brendan so ree I will have to come back to this

tho we need Jill for Laia rip
they'd lead me to y o u

Tags
ena loves pain, ena was here, harry potter, hazel will do this later, jill loves pain as well, luna was here, my mango was here, pain :), pain trio, pls revive, revival ftw, rio is gr8, sravani also loves pain