Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1713 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17121  
Old 05-14-2015, 07:59 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaafre View Post
I Just Had A Really Good Day

My Gf And I Went To A Park And Hung Out And Kissed And Stuff

I Love Her So Much
okay i love this so much bc you're genuinely happy and then it makes me happy to see that people are happy and it's a really great infinite loop and JUST STAY AWESOME OKAY <3
Reply With Quote
  #17122  
Old 05-14-2015, 09:33 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

I am not at all happy. I had plans to go with my aunt, brother, and two close friends that I never see, to go to Pitch Perfect 2. But I am sick and I have a freaking ulcer on my uvula and I am trying to take medicine...but...ugh. My plans are always ruined
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #17123  
Old 05-14-2015, 10:27 PM
CosmoCat CosmoCat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA! 8D actually just North
Posts: 1,956
Default apologies for the terrible "advice" TT-TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I am not at all happy. I had plans to go with my aunt, brother, and two close friends that I never see, to go to Pitch Perfect 2. But I am sick and I have a freaking ulcer on my uvula and I am trying to take medicine...but...ugh. My plans are always ruined
Hey, it's gonna get better! I know things are bad, but i also know that plans don't usually turn out exactly how you want them, which leaves room for nice unexpected things to happen later!

So, hopefully, you get better soon and that ulcer goes away for a while and maybe you can follow your plans a little more. just in case they don't go the way they were meant to, here's to hoping something good happens in place of your previous plans!
__________________
"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me..."
Reply With Quote
  #17124  
Old 05-14-2015, 10:41 PM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

HAPPY!
Concert season is finally over and I had a great time at all of them and did pretty bitchin on my solo if I do say so myself. But also, when the orchestra was waiting to go on stage, my friend and this boy were trying to get me and the other cellist together which is great because we both mutually like each other. I mean, it's great and everything but I don't want to do anything and I'd bet he doesn't either.
But anyway, the boy trying to set us up is kind of my friend and it's great. We scheme evil plans together and joke around with each other. He's kind of ditzy but I actually find it really endearing. all my other friends think it's really weird that we hang out and help each other with stuff but I don't care because I enjoy it.
Sorry this makes no sense but whatever.
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #17125  
Old 05-14-2015, 10:53 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I am not at all happy. I had plans to go with my aunt, brother, and two close friends that I never see, to go to Pitch Perfect 2. But I am sick and I have a freaking ulcer on my uvula and I am trying to take medicine...but...ugh. My plans are always ruined
gosh that sounds painful >.< i actually just read about this after seeing this post (because i am a perpetually bored weirdo and i need things to research at any given moment) and there are a few mouth-rinse things that might make the ulcer go away or get smaller, if that'd help. as for the movie, maybe you could invite them over sometime soon so you could all watch it on netflix or something? you'd still get to see pitch perfect 2 while hanging out with your friends! on one of my birthdays a long time ago, i was going to go watch a movie but i broke my arm so my sis and i just invited a bunch of people over and watched it on some random illegal site ehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
HAPPY!
Concert season is finally over and I had a great time at all of them and did pretty bitchin on my solo if I do say so myself. But also, when the orchestra was waiting to go on stage, my friend and this boy were trying to get me and the other cellist together which is great because we both mutually like each other. I mean, it's great and everything but I don't want to do anything and I'd bet he doesn't either.
But anyway, the boy trying to set us up is kind of my friend and it's great. We scheme evil plans together and joke around with each other. He's kind of ditzy but I actually find it really endearing. all my other friends think it's really weird that we hang out and help each other with stuff but I don't care because I enjoy it.
Sorry this makes no sense but whatever.
OK I FREAKING LOVE HAPPY VENTS ^.^ heck yeah, you go! i can't play solos in front of people and not freak out XD LIKE HOW ARE THERE ACTUAL GOOD SOLOISTS THAT EXIST IN THE WORLD OMG HOW DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET NERVOUS AND FORGET HOW TO READ MUSIC XD

music ships are always the best <3 *is biased bc i basically never write non-musicians anymore* *no one cares*
Reply With Quote
  #17126  
Old 05-15-2015, 07:39 AM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
OK I FREAKING LOVE HAPPY VENTS ^.^ heck yeah, you go! i can't play solos in front of people and not freak out XD LIKE HOW ARE THERE ACTUAL GOOD SOLOISTS THAT EXIST IN THE WORLD OMG HOW DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET NERVOUS AND FORGET HOW TO READ MUSIC XD

music ships are always the best <3 *is biased bc i basically never write non-musicians anymore* *no one cares*
THANKS I WAS REALLY NERVOUS BUT I DID PRETTY GOOD. ALSO I FELT LIKE CRYING AFTERWARDS WHEN A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS HUGGED ME AND IT JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY.
And yeah music ships are the best.
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #17127  
Old 05-15-2015, 10:33 AM
TheMoonWakedWolf TheMoonWakedWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: karl marx is my father
Posts: 17,106
Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Default

things are stressful and i know it will get worse as the year goes on but it will be over soon and right now, i'm alright
i'm not the person i want to be but right now, i'm alright
i don't eat breakfast and eat too much at night, but i'm alright
i need more sleep than usual and can't exercise as much anymore, but i'm alright
like i'm not even being sarcastic or anything here, i'm just telling myself. i'm alright. it'll be over soon and i'll make my way out of this because i know i can and i'm alright.
__________________
m i k e a r u b a
Reply With Quote
  #17128  
Old 05-15-2015, 04:33 PM
cloudwriter cloudwriter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In Brazil. (I wish)
Posts: 12,490
Default

Ugh...so my boyfriend talked about taking me to an Imagine Dragons concert in June. There are a lot of problems with this tho. My parents don't know I have a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me go if they knew because it would be an overnight trip due to the fact that the concert is several hours away. But damn it, I love imagine dragons so so much and I really want to go with my boyfriend. And I haven't even mentioned the concert to my mom yet, and now she's trying to schedule vacation and she wants to schedule it over the day of the concert...
__________________
No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.


Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

____________
I stopped searching for monsters
under the bed
when I realized they were
inside of me.

-quote on dA
Reply With Quote
  #17129  
Old 05-15-2015, 05:24 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
Ugh...so my boyfriend talked about taking me to an Imagine Dragons concert in June. There are a lot of problems with this tho. My parents don't know I have a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me go if they knew because it would be an overnight trip due to the fact that the concert is several hours away. But damn it, I love imagine dragons so so much and I really want to go with my boyfriend. And I haven't even mentioned the concert to my mom yet, and now she's trying to schedule vacation and she wants to schedule it over the day of the concert...
Would your parents believe you if you said a friend invited you??
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #17130  
Old 05-15-2015, 05:48 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
Ugh...so my boyfriend talked about taking me to an Imagine Dragons concert in June. There are a lot of problems with this tho. My parents don't know I have a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me go if they knew because it would be an overnight trip due to the fact that the concert is several hours away. But damn it, I love imagine dragons so so much and I really want to go with my boyfriend. And I haven't even mentioned the concert to my mom yet, and now she's trying to schedule vacation and she wants to schedule it over the day of the concert...
omggggg imagine dragons I'm seeing them in ..july? in dallas. hopefully. Good luck with the mom/boyfriend situation!
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.