Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1717 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2015, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
ok so i think my mom hates me bc she doesn't understand the meaning of "i can't have a shouting match before a concert" and my grandmother hates me bc she's trying to forcefeed me and on top of that my legs have barely healed and i don't want to perform
i'm crying
are you okay? i'm pretty sick so i can't do a lot right now, but just calm down, try to get somewhere safe, and maybe watch tv, read some fanfics, or find a movie to watch. gameplay videos on youtube are really distracting or just scribbling really hard with a pen can help. but stay safe and don't feel bad about crying; just let it out if you have to.

is literally no help but is also super worried. but i've been too weak/tired to even walk to my desk, so idk if i can even help at all TT-TT I'M SO SORRY. YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY THOUGH
Old 05-21-2015, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
are you okay? i'm pretty sick so i can't do a lot right now, but just calm down, try to get somewhere safe, and maybe watch tv, read some fanfics, or find a movie to watch. gameplay videos on youtube are really distracting or just scribbling really hard with a pen can help. but stay safe and don't feel bad about crying; just let it out if you have to.

is literally no help but is also super worried. but i've been too weak/tired to even walk to my desk, so idk if i can even help at all TT-TT I'M SO SORRY. YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY THOUGH
hey i edited it and i feel great now <3 AND I ALSO FEEL REALLY CUTE NOW THAT I'M IN CONCERT CLOTHES SO EXPECT LOTS OF PICTURE SPAM OF ME AND MAYBE OTHER PPL XD but really though, talking to you helps so much and i don't know how you do it but you always make me feel so much better it's so weird
Old 05-22-2015, 01:50 PM

i survived middle school.

((death, white lies))
Old 05-22-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
my exact feelings.

(finding neverland)
Old 05-22-2015, 08:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

Quote:
omg same
seriously like how did i get to high school without killing myself tbh
Old 05-22-2015, 08:55 PM

so my mom basically told me to die
this has made me into the most passive aggressive shitstain ever
so if it motivates me to go work this hard then maybe people should tell me to die more often

oh look now she's asking for forgiveness hahahaha yeah right you basically told me i'm a burden and you wanna get rid of me so you're not gonna get me now mom
hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhah i love my family and i want to punch someone right now and i tried punching myself but it didn't work bc weird arm angles but i really just want something to fight but i kinda hid every pillow in the house in a passive aggressive rage fit so i guess i'll just intensely piano or somethign

Last edited by meerkat; 05-22-2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:39 PM

Quote:
imo high school is a lot better like i would be in year 10 if i was in usa? and here it is so much better, everyone is just generally better towards each other because everyone has realised it doesnt matter at ALL

meera: i totally understand this. do you think you could stay with a friend for a few nights maybe, to get out of the situation?
Old 05-22-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
imo high school is a lot better like i would be in year 10 if i was in usa? and here it is so much better, everyone is just generally better towards each other because everyone has realised it doesnt matter at ALL

meera: i totally understand this. do you think you could stay with a friend for a few nights maybe, to get out of the situation?
they wouldn't let me bc all my friends have siblings and/or pets and there's no space in anyone's house, and plus i have to do school and everything. but who cares it's fun making her regret everything she said to me bc no one should just tell their kid to get out or die or something and then come back and expect a hug

Last edited by meerkat; 05-22-2015 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-23-2015, 01:46 AM

So today at lunch, I got into a heated argument over gay marriage with two of my friends. Basically, they started talking and they're both religious so they're both under the belief that gay marriage is wrong, that gay people are damned to hell because they're different and that it needs to stay illegal where we are. (My friends words: if you want to do that, you need to the leave the state and go somewhere where it's legal so I don't have to see that)

Honestly, this is where religious people really bother me. I mean, if you have a religion that's fine. Personally, I'm agnostic/atheist. But when religious people start saying stuff like that, I get mad. (I've had quite a few bad experiences with the super religious people who can basically make you feel like complete shit because you don't hold their beliefs and then they tell you you're going to hell because you don't read the Bible or go to church.) Like, religious people can sometimes be some of the most judgmental people ever.

Honestly, WHO CARES. With gay marriage, it's not affecting you or your beliefs in any way, and I personally think that the government could be regulating a lot more important things than gay marriage. Who cares who you like? You should have a right to be happy without having to leave your state to go get married. And I mean you don't really get a choice? People are so stuck up with their traditional beliefs that are apparently the gospel from the Bible that they don't realize shaming gay marriage is a form of bullying just because someone is different. All anyone wants is to be happy, is that seriously too much to ask for?

I also didn't realize how strongly I felt about gay marriage until today. But yeah. There's my rant for the day.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 05-23-2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
So today at lunch, I got into a heated argument over gay marriage with two of my friends. Basically, they started talking and they're both religious so they're both under the belief that gay marriage is wrong, that gay people are damned to hell because they're different and that it needs to stay illegal where we are. (My friends words: if you want to do that, you need to the leave the state and go somewhere where it's legal so I don't have to see that)

Honestly, this is where religious people really bother me. I mean, if you have a religion that's fine. Personally, I'm agnostic/atheist. But when religious people start saying stuff like that, I get mad. (I've had quite a few bad experiences with the super religious people who can basically make you feel like complete shit because you don't hold their beliefs and then they tell you you're going to hell because you don't read the Bible or go to church.) Like, religious people can sometimes be some of the most judgmental people ever.

Honestly, WHO CARES. With gay marriage, it's not affecting you or your beliefs in any way, and I personally think that the government could be regulating a lot more important things than gay marriage. Who cares who you like? You should have a right to be happy without having to leave your state to go get married. And I mean you don't really get a choice? People are so stuck up with their traditional beliefs that are apparently the gospel from the Bible that they don't realize shaming gay marriage is a form of bullying just because someone is different. All anyone wants is to be happy, is that seriously too much to ask for?

I also didn't realize how strongly I felt about gay marriage until today. But yeah. There's my rant for the day.
/applauds/

be radical girl
be radical

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone