Quantcast School Complaints. - Page 42 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > School
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
You could try doing online school? That's what I did and I found that I learned better and was happier. I only take two classes at my high school now, so I can still see friends.
eh I really want to go to either one of these two amazing private schools but i have to take a test tomorrow to get in and i also kind of blew the interview baaad

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-27-2015, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
we're doing figure drawing in art and hells yeah i'm so happy this is like the only good thing about school bc fiNALLY here's something i've practiced and am reasonably competent at

on the downside we had sports day (sitcom boo) and it's literally so shitty bc teachers go on about how this is a day of participation and how it's not elite and that's why everyone needs to be there (our school is like, hyper-athletic, we have like loads and loads of sports teams and they're entered into the local leagues and everything and it's ultra competitive. obvi im not in any of them but like. sport is practically a religion here) bUT IF SPORTS DAY ISN'T ELITE... WHY ARE THERE BLUE-RIBBON RACES AND HOUSE RELAYS FOR THE FASTEST RUNNERS? HUH? ANSWER THAT, SCHOOL!

srsly though it's so traumatic failing at everything in front o fthe whole school. i'm actually surprised i was so close to first in my 400m race tho (like, someone overtook me during the last 50m or something x.x)

and it's not like i care about house spirit or whatever (our school splits us up into one of four houses randomly, and i'm in the yellow house which somehow has a large collection of all the 'nerds' who suck at sport. the red house is like full of sporty people so obviously they win sports day and the swim gala every year smh i hate the red house) but liek WE WERE FIRST BEFORE LUNCH! LIKE WE'VE NEVER BEEN FIRST AT ANYTHING SINCE WE WON THE HOUSE CUP IN FOURTH GRADE I S2G WE WERE SO EXCITED-- and then WE CAME LAST AT THE END OF THE DAY. WTF. (LAST IN THE HIGHSCHOOL SPORTS DAY, AND LAST WITH ALL THE SCORES FROM PRIMARY ADDED UP AS WELL). i'm pretty sure they were bribed to have the red house win the entire thing BC THEY WERE LIKE LAST BEFORE LUNCH, THIRD IN THE HIGH SCHOOL PLACINGS, AND CAME SECOND IN PRIMARY. WHAT EVEN)

i'm literally so mad at the house system at our school bc the only way to earn house points is like sports day and the swim gala so obviously i'm going to win like 4 points for our house lolol (and our house is gonna lose bc we don't have anyone athletic in it). like, last year my best friend was in student council and she suggested other ways to win house points (things relating to the arts or academics as well) but everyone vetoed it. smh. this year they had an interhouse music contest but you had to be taking lessons and we didn't even get to watch the finals bc our sports hall doesn't have space for the highschool/middle school and the primary kids so they just let the primary kids watch x.x LITERALLY OUR HOUSE SYSTEM IS SO FUCKED UP IT MAKES ME MAD WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT IT

in all i'm just sick of sports elitism at our school. if you're good at sports you're automatically really popular and are idolized EVEN BY THE TEACHERS AND STUFF. they get like an entire awards dinner and all these privileges like think the cheerios from glee i'm not even kidding

</rantaboutsports> XD XD XD
lol we have a house system too but the challenges are like "remove all of the tissues from a tissue box with one hand" or "put on a frozen t-shirt" or "harry potter trivia" or idk like mario kart or something
my house is the blue one. NORDHOFF PRIDE YO
Old 02-28-2015, 02:46 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
eh I really want to go to either one of these two amazing private schools but i have to take a test tomorrow to get in and i also kind of blew the interview baaad
Ohh, well good luck with your test! Or if you already took it, I hope it went well X3

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 05-07-2015, 01:01 PM

lmao i hate school
I hate my school
this year
especially this semester

at least I only have a month left at this school

maybe ill actually feel a bit sad to leave
I do like my teachers
work is shit tho
and people are mostly being shit this semester
lmao I am shit this semester
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 05-07-2015, 05:00 PM

I go to a really good school but there is no musical theater program and I didn't get into either of the other schools I was hoping for so yeah here I am singing in the shower as always

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-07-2015, 06:13 PM

i am one of the LEAST competitive people at my school and that says a lot about this place WHICH IS A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND NOT SOME ELITE ACADEMY OR MAGNET SCHOOL OR SOMETHING. at least i have a better gpa than most, and a social life to some extent. that's more than i could say last year ^.^
Old 05-23-2015, 11:33 AM

Only 2 more days of school yasssss
However those 2 days are filled with stupid exams.
Tuesday I have English, CGA, Chemistry and French exams. Although half of those exams are easy 10 question exams because if you do well enough on your midterm exams some teachers exempt you from the real final.
Wednesday I only have History and Math, but I also have a history test over Vietnam that day too. Like wtf history teacher.

But I'm so excited that it's almost summer <3

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 05-25-2015, 04:15 PM

i need a 4.2 on my math exam to get an a in the class help
Old 05-27-2015, 06:31 PM

i got a 75 on my math final and it's worth 20% of my grade. nice
Old 05-27-2015, 06:43 PM

three words.
straight sex ed.

Tags
>>>, >_<, butterfly, classical cat, flaming mangoes, flaming mangoes??, forget this, hate standardized tests, i failed ela boo hoo hoo, i feel stupid in school, i wish i was harry potter, i. hate. school., if the dark returnes!!!, ihaverecesssuckers, im going to hogwarts, luna was here, my teacher is awesome, school sucks, school sux, shoot me, teachmesomethingalready, throwing, waaaaah why me?!, who hates school?, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy