Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1746 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2015, 10:50 PM

They're doing that thing again where they assume things that they should never assume because it makes me feel like I'm less important than her and akdkgnekkskgke. Like just because she did it first that I'm less than her. It's not my fault that I'm younger and stupider.
Also nwkkdkfkekdkd her beauty physically hurts me dammit all i want in life is cuddles with my girly.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 07-13-2015, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
They're doing that thing again where they assume things that they should never assume because it makes me feel like I'm less important than her and akdkgnekkskgke. Like just because she did it first that I'm less than her. It's not my fault that I'm younger and stupider.
Also nwkkdkfkekdkd her beauty physically hurts me dammit all i want in life is cuddles with my girly.
idk what to say but you're probably not stupider than anyone and I still ship it :/

also haha I feel like crap right now because she used to be my friend (bah) but at least I got it out

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-13-2015, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
idk what to say but you're probably not stupider than anyone and I still ship it :/

also haha I feel like crap right now because she used to be my friend (bah) but at least I got it out
Well thanks. Just for the record the girl that I have a thing for isn't the one that's is making me feel less of myself. She really had nothing to do with anything other than the fact that she's beautiful.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

Old 07-13-2015, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
Well thanks. Just for the record the girl that I have a thing for isn't the one that's is making me feel less of myself. She really had nothing to do with anything other than the fact that she's beautiful.
aha. Well that's good.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-14-2015, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
aha. Well that's good.
Yep it is. Thanks.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

Old 07-14-2015, 01:29 AM

i feel this immense amount of jealousy of one of my friends who is in the class with the girl i like, it's tearing me apart for some reason? its not a big deal im just really jealous
Old 07-14-2015, 08:26 AM

happy vent timeEEE
I MIGHT BE GETTING A PUPPY ASFJHGGHJGUIHFDGKHUGHUFGJH CUTE TINY FLUFFY POOF
IVE LITERALLY BEEN WANTING A PUPPY FOR ELEVEN YEARS AND NOW I MIGHT BE GETTING ONE
AAAAAHAHAHHHHHHH <33333333
Old 07-14-2015, 11:27 AM

So besides some weird happenings that I'm not going to get into, the last couple days have been AWESOME. so it's happy vent time.
On Sunday, my parents went away for a lil trip thingy until today. My brother and sister and I decided to take advantage of this opportunity and recreate some old photos for a late anniversary gift for them. IT WAS SO FUN. We spent the first day at home doing ones of just us, but then yesterday we went to my cousin's place to do some with them because they are a big part of our lives, as well as my grandparents house. It was just really fun. I really try to cherish the time I get to spend with my family recently because one of my cousins is going to college soon, and it's kind of obvious for my grandparents. I just love my family an insane amount.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

Old 07-14-2015, 12:09 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

@constant state of anxiety: no thanks sweatie (:
Old 07-14-2015, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
no you are not
if it helps, lots of people make mistakes but that doesn't make them horrible. it makes them human
and if it's a certain characteristic, don't hold it against yourself and don't let others hold it against you bc everyone has something negative about themselves and the important thing is focusing on the good things
it's never as bad as we think it is so believe me when i say you're a good person all in all c:
im not sure how helpful or relevant this is seeing as i don't have context and therefore might not be the best person to say this stuff but all this ^^^^ is true and i hope you feel better about yourself soon
Thank you <3

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone