Quantcast Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't? - Page 124 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2015, 06:33 PM

Default BC I have three friends

friends that are real friends, that are my friends and have been my friends, that have not stopped being my friends, if this is what friendship is

Dear L,
Ok, with you I actually say many of the things I want to, because we've known each other for a long time and we're close enough for that. You existed in my life before my stupid walls and systems and you were there in the good old days, the glory days when our little group ruled the world (or the playground, park, and our imaginations) and you watched as I slowly began deteriorating but you stayed anyway (except that one fight but that was four years ago and sorta one-sided anyway). We both became more perfectionistic, and we're about on par. You're more chill and people like you more, but hey, that's what the acting I'm gonna try is for, right? Ha. Some people revere you sometimes and I get jealous and angry, but not at you. Jealous at the status, angry that they sorta hero-worship you, heroize you, become blind in a way. To be honest it's sort of pathetic, but that's half jealousy anyway. Tbh I'd say this to your face if you were here and we were in the mood for this sort of conversation, because what's there to hide from you anyway. Thank you so much, and I know when the good old days ended we tried to keep in contact with the other two and it worked for a while but then we started and continued drifting and crossing paths without meeting. (I really like that phrase.) I know we both remember it and how it happened, so let's please stay close and not let that happen with us. I'll miss you regardless, but let's still get together and hang out and stuff. I don't know if you think of me as your best friend like how I think of you, but I know you care about me (thanks for bothering) and hopefully your thoughts and ideas of friendship aren't quite as fucked up as mine, lol. Let's keep in touch~

Dear N,

Dear H,
forget that Hunter became a fucker and I'm plotting to make him suffer

... And I need to go to dinner. to edit
they'd lead me to y o u

Last edited by SilverMoon; 05-08-2016 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:26 AM

Dear M,
Why the fuck do you have to be so damn perfect? You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, as well as the most well-rounded person I've ever met. I need to see you soon or I'm going to melt in to a puddle on the floor. I want to text you so bad but I know that your busy and probably don't want to talk to me. Ughhhhhh iwantahugfromyousobadrightnow. I just can't comprehend how such intense levels of perfection can be in one person.
Love,
C

also i really have no clue why but the fact that you have a bunny named velvet makes me want to cry

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 07-14-2015, 08:37 PM

hey m (lol this isn't me it's another m)
i can't even think about you or hear something even related to your name without internally screaming because you're so freaking perfect and i don't know how you'd react if i said all this so i'm just gonna low key compliment you for a long time. but i really love how we've gotten significantly closer and i want to get even closer with you sometime.
from,
some flustered dork who internally screams every time someone shows any sort of interest in her
Old 07-14-2015, 09:17 PM

Dear C,

http://www.kidpub.com/story/i-hate-y...ete-1857155195

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-15-2015, 08:16 PM

L,
I know you don't understand why because I'm not ready to share yet, but I'm kind of an emotional and angry mess today so you best not fuck with me, m'kay? M'kay, glad we had this talk. Ba-bye now.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

Old 07-15-2015, 11:21 PM

i swear to god i am not a jealous person, but my god, you are driving me fucking insane with this.

((death, white lies))
Old 07-17-2015, 11:47 PM

Dear K,
I love you. And I always will, no matter how much you screw me up mentally. Please, please, please don't hurt me because if you do it's going to fuck me up so badly that I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to recover. I honestly just don't have the strength to watch the only person I've ever truly loved be with anyone else.

Dear R,
You've really changed a lot. Some of it good, some of it not so good. But as long as you have no regrets about where you are now, that's okay. Life is about finding yourself, and you're doing that. Never forget that thrill, that pound in your chest and the people who truly have made you feel alive for the first time in your life. Just be careful, okay? Don't slip up, because if you do, you're going to be fucked over pretty badly. Stay cautious.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 07-24-2015, 06:44 PM

(*whispers gently*) it'd be really great to have a conversion that's not entirely about you k thanks

((death, white lies))
Old 08-15-2015, 06:46 PM

Dear M,
I don't even know where to begin with you. You can both bring me extreme happiness and infuriating anger all at the same time. Here's the truth: I am very unhealthily obsessed with you. My heart flutters when I see or hear your name, I tear up when I think about when we last hung out because I want to go back to that day so much, and I think of you as a beautiful angel that I never want to let go of. But you are so up an down. Some days I think that you surely feel the same way and that eventually I'll be able to tell you. Other days I feel as if you don't care about me at all, not even as a friend. Like you wouldn't mind if I just stopped making an effort with you all together. Not only do I have to deal with the gut wrenching pain of being infatuated with someone who doesn't feel the same way, but also with it being the person who's so up and down. Whenever you say something to me that brings me any hope that you may feel the same thing, I feel as if I'm walking on air. But then you do something that totally defeats any compliment or loving remark you've ever said to me and I feel utterly crushed and like I'm not good enough for anyone. I'm not asking to date you or for you to have a soul consuming love for me, I'm asking for you to be my friend and for me to know that. Why do you have to make this friendship so goddamn hard? God.

Ugh.

Okay. So, I'm probably not as mad at you as I think. I'm probably just mad at this specific situation. We don't have a single class together this year. I just know that this means that we're going to grow apart again. To be honest, I'm upset that none of our other friends are in my classes either, but you're really the only one that I really cared about. Just the thought that you're not going to be there for me in any of my classes is quite crushing to be honest. Just promise me that this isn't the end, okay? I just love you much, and I just don't want to go back to when I silently admired you from afar only wishing for you to at least talk to me. Please just be there for me and I'll be there for you.

So much love and hugs,

Camille <3

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

Old 08-15-2015, 10:28 PM

s,
i think i'm in love with you. like in a friend way. idk just looking at you makes me feel all !!!!!! inside and i'm more than glad to correct your flute angles or your marching technique because i think i'm in love with you. and i think i was also in love with your sister in a friend way even though i only knew her from a distance. so yeah.

Tags
bff liar, cheer up you guys, depressing, flaming mangoes, gay is okay, gaysareprettycoolbro, homophobia is gay, i am gay, i don't understand, i just needed to tell you, i'll listen, if you like, itwillgetbetterpromise, lol homophobia is gay, lyall_areyel_was_here, no one to trust, stop crying start living, that perfect girl is gone, thetagsaredepressingme, this just doesn't happen, traitor, we all love you :), whydidyoubetrayme, whywhywhywhywhy, you promised