Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 777 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2015, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
wait what why did she get emotional
No no no I got emotional because I was standing where she stood before. My fault sorry. I should have been more clear haha.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 08-01-2015, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
No no no I got emotional because I was standing where she stood before. My fault sorry. I should have been more clear haha.
ohhhhh okay well let me do my helpful shpeel CAMILLE IT'S OKAY JUST CONTINUE THE LOVE

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-01-2015, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
ohhhhh okay well let me do my helpful shpeel CAMILLE IT'S OKAY JUST CONTINUE THE LOVE
thANKS I DONT THINK I REALLY HAVE MUCH CHOICE NOW

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

Old 08-01-2015, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Do you just get a crush on an author/poet just because their talent is so overwhelming that you just kind of fall in love with them for a moment.
same except MUSICIANS AHHHHHH WHY
Old 08-03-2015, 09:46 AM

I'm just lying in bed thinking about life and then suddenly she pops in to my head and now I'm crying. God the things she does to me.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

Old 08-03-2015, 11:59 AM

Sooooooo that was unexpected.

I was hanging out with my friend, Miranda. We were at the mall and she wanted to buy Call of Duty but you have to be 17 and neither of us are yet (I'm close but not close enough). So we started texting all of our friends who are 17 to see if they would come and buy it for us.

So I text one of my guy friends who's 18. He says to just come over to his house because he has like every single game you could ever want. So I ask my friend if she wants to do that and she's like sure.

So we drive over to his house. We get there and we go into his room. He puts in this game called Blood Borne or something and lets my friend start to play it. She was sitting on the end of the bed playing it and I was right beside her. My guy friend was behind me. And then all of a sudden he grabs me and pulls me backwards onto the bed behind my friend, who barely notices all of this because she's still playing her game. xD So there I am, laying with my head in his lap (he's still sitting up) and then he leans over me and gives me the oddest look. And I'm wondering what he wants when all of a sudden he bends down and starts kissing me.

It was a little awkward because it was like, upside down, but it was nice. All of this happen like a foot away from my friend playing Blood Borne. And the funniest part is she never even noticed any of this. xD After that we kept stealing kisses and cuddling together. It was nice. (:

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 08-03-2015, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post

I was hanging out with my friend, Miranda. We were at the mall and she wanted to buy Call of Duty but you have to be 17 and neither of us are yet (I'm close but not close enough). So we started texting all of our friends who are 17 to see if they would come and buy it for us.

So I text one of my guy friends who's 18. He says to just come over to his house because he has like every single game you could ever want. So I ask my friend if she wants to do that and she's like sure.

So we drive over to his house. We get there and we go into his room. He puts in this game called Blood Borne or something and lets my friend start to play it. She was sitting on the end of the bed playing it and I was right beside her. My guy friend was behind me. And then all of a sudden he grabs me and pulls me backwards onto the bed behind my friend, who barely notices all of this because she's still playing her game. xD So there I am, laying with my head in his lap (he's still sitting up) and then he leans over me and gives me the oddest look. And I'm wondering what he wants when all of a sudden he bends down and starts kissing me.

It was a little awkward because it was like, upside down, but it was nice. All of this happen like a foot away from my friend playing Blood Borne. And the funniest part is she never even noticed any of this. xD After that we kept stealing kisses and cuddling together. It was nice. (:
*is secretly jelous but secretly ships it*

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
sooooooo That Was Unexpected.

I Was Hanging Out With My Friend, Miranda. We Were At The Mall And She Wanted To Buy Call Of Duty But You Have To Be 17 And Neither Of Us Are Yet (i'm Close But Not Close Enough). So We Started Texting All Of Our Friends Who Are 17 To See If They Would Come And Buy It For Us.

So I Text One Of My Guy Friends Who's 18. He Says To Just Come Over To His House Because He Has Like Every Single Game You Could Ever Want. So I Ask My Friend If She Wants To Do That And She's Like Sure.

So We Drive Over To His House. We Get There And We Go Into His Room. He Puts In This Game Called Blood Borne Or Something And Lets My Friend Start To Play It. She Was Sitting On The End Of The Bed Playing It And I Was Right Beside Her. My Guy Friend Was Behind Me. And Then All Of A Sudden He Grabs Me And Pulls Me Backwards Onto The Bed Behind My Friend, Who Barely Notices All Of This Because She's Still Playing Her Game. Xd So There I Am, Laying With My Head In His Lap (he's Still Sitting Up) And Then He Leans Over Me And Gives Me The Oddest Look. And I'm Wondering What He Wants When All Of A Sudden He Bends Down And Starts Kissing Me.

It Was A Little Awkward Because It Was Like, Upside Down, But It Was Nice. All Of This Happen Like A Foot Away From My Friend Playing Blood Borne. And The Funniest Part Is She Never Even Noticed Any Of This. Xd After That We Kept Stealing Kisses And Cuddling Together. It Was Nice. (:
Thats So Cute.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 08-03-2015, 07:39 PM

Quote:

but this is so??? cute????

((death, white lies))
Old 08-03-2015, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
*is secretly jelous but secretly ships it*
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Thats So Cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
but this is so??? cute????
Hehe thanks guys I may possibly get to see him again in a few days. ^_^

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~