Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 68 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2013, 03:53 PM

Okay, it's fine to take some time off!
We'll miss you, and I'll still be here when you get back.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:13 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
i'm not posting on this dumb fucking site anymore. i hate myself and i hat e my life and i don t want to talk to any of you anymore. im changing my password to something i wont remember and im logging out
*hugs* hey if you dont want to talk to us, that's okay. we'll miss you.
but you shouldn't hate yourself you're fucking great
Old 11-19-2013, 07:41 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
i'm not posting on this dumb fucking site anymore. i hate myself and i hat e my life and i don t want to talk to any of you anymore. im changing my password to something i wont remember and im logging out
*follows isaac and hugs u*
I know we don't rly talk much but ya ur still fuckin awesome, even if u hate ur life and don't like urself or anyone on here
ur even on my bestest people list on my bio
But it's okay if you want to leave
I'm gonna miss u ;-;
Just stay safe, ok? *hugs again and gives infinite amount of kittens*
Old 11-20-2013, 03:10 AM

Quote:
i'm not posting on this dumb floofing site anymore. i hate myself and i hat e my life and i don t want to talk to any of you anymore. im changing my password to something i wont remember and im logging out
shait shait shait
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 12-03-2013, 04:51 AM

So....um.... o_e

Things are really really...unstable...for me at the moment. There are lots of things that need to be fixed, others that are falling apart, and others that are getting better but I'm afraid they'll break again. But I really don't know how any of this will turn out...which means I've been getting blindsighted by a lot of things...which is why things keep delaying WOT and I can't ever seem to know exactly when I can post a chapter.

*deep breath* So, all I can think to do right now is to minimize my distractions/the things I do daily. And everything on KP...seems to be the one of the hardest things for me to maintain right now, but also is the one thing that (HOPEFULLY) won't fall apart if I walk away from it for a bit. (And if anyone's worried that YOU'RE the one who triggered this; don't be worried. As cliche as it might sound, it's not you, it's ME with the problem. Don't worry that you contributed to this or caused it.)

So... <:^/

I'll still be online, sometimes. Checking up on things out of habit, out of concern and caring about everyone. But I won't be posting on threads very much. I'll still write WOT and post the chapters as soon as I finish them, though. I just...won't be around as much as I normally am, I guess is what I'm trying to say. If I see something I feel like I really should or really need to respond to, I'll respond to it. But, unfortunately, everything else needs to be on hold. I kind of need to...be by myself creatively for a bit.

I'm really sorry, guys. I don't know if any of you care, but, if you do, I'm sorry.

I'll be back eventually, though. That's one thing I know for sure. <:^D I'll be back. I'll get better and come back. No matter what happens. Even if worst comes to worst, I'll come back. Hopefully that will be soon, because this whole situation sucks.

But...yeah. I care about you all lots and lots, and if anyone really needs me, either drop me a line through the Charbretta thread, or through the WOT site. I'll see it eventually and respond. <:^)

So...see you all soon, then. *sighs* *stuffs hands in sweater pockets and shuffles away*

Last edited by TheAshWolf; 12-03-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:02 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

My friend, you are a good person and I trust you know what is best for yourself. Deal with things, wait until you are happy to return, and do what you feel is right. I've always been more than a little in awe of you, not to mention jealous, because I'm a nice person, and I've never followed WOT much (or even liked it - it's not my thing) but I know you have a lot of talent and I know that you will do well. Have a nice life.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:28 PM

Do whatever you need. Feel better.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 12-03-2013, 07:25 PM

I don't know you that well, but like SeptemberLove said, take whatever time you need, do whatever you need to do. Everything will turn out alright.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:49 AM

Thanks, everyone...I'm back, now, I think. <:^D

Anyone know what happened to Caleigh...?
Old 01-11-2014, 11:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon

(*revives thread awkwardly*)

I'm pretty sure I'm leaving KP soon. So. (*salutes friends*)

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(