Quantcast The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella. - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Twi-Hards
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2010, 08:19 PM

Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.
Default The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella.

I nearly jumped out of my seat what i heard of this. wow! Then, just now, my mum has just put it infront of me. But i have to read another book, before i can read this. so i'm wondering, have any of you read it. i have read the first couple of pages, and like what i see. so is it good? like i expect.
I got excited because it's my first hardcover/hardback, that i actually owned. Like mine. All the harry potters apart from the last one (the last one is really mums, which i am aloud to read now, before the movie comes. it is in hardback/cover.) are in paperback. So wooh! ok i'm getting excited of a Hardcover. Because it's a hardcover!!

Anyway, is it worth it?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:38 PM

Yeah i just read the whole thing on the internet today and i found it much more satifying than The Twilight Saga. Bree was and is my favourite character in the Saga too.

Silence is golden, Duct tape is silver.

All you umpires, back to the bleachers. Referees hit the showers. It's my game. I pitch, I hit, I catch. I run the bases. At sunset I've won or lost. At sunrise I'm out again, giving it the old try.
And no one can help me. Not even you ~ Ray Bradbury
Old 06-18-2010, 11:52 PM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

I read the first few pages and ... yeah. Did NOT inpress me. Something told me S. Meyer had not taken writing lessons since The Twilight Saga ... mostly because I couldn't imagine a single thing in the story, and she should have started it off before Bree got bitten.

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars

Last edited by HappyWithADashOfBlue; 07-01-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:15 PM

Huh. Okay then. There goes my money on that book. I wanted to read it, since I like Bree the best from the minor characters cast...but well me reading that book's not going to happen then.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:08 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!! I love it! You should totally read it!! Best book out of the series!!!!! LOVE IT!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:30 PM

I give up. Instead of wastin my money on THAT junk, Ima spend it on Nightlight, the parody of Twilight! XD HAHAHA to you TWILIGHT!