Quantcast Renesmee & Jacob (don't read this if u haven't read BD!) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Twi-Hards
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2008, 07:20 AM

YAY! I love it when she finds out, and she just goes "YOU NAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER?!?!?!" lol. *Ignores other kidpubbers screams of terror at the horrable typo/ spelling error creature he created*
Old 12-31-2008, 09:48 AM

Ha ha ha! Yeah, that was pretty funny! Bella ALWAYS overreacts.

Random Person: So Tom, what is it that you do?

Tom: I uh, I write greeting cards.

Summer: Tom could be a really great architect if he wanted to be.

Partygoer: That's unusual, I mean, what made you go from one to the other?

Tom: I guess I just figured, why make something disposable like a building when you can make something that last forever, like a greeting card?
Old 12-31-2008, 01:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to Redhead

ya, lol. it was funny...
omg, if they had a kid, they should name it Cullen. C'mon, how awesome a name is Cullen Black? or Masen (y know, eddie's last name when he was still alive). Masen Black.

o o
(-.-)
-(0)-
| |

LOOK!!! IZ A TEDY BEAR!!!
(thank you for your concern about my mental health)
Old 03-06-2009, 05:29 PM

Default No no no no

Jacob would never never ever even consider naming his child after a "leech," even if they are getting better friend... kind of.

"Somtimes I think creativity is magic it's not a matter of finding and idea, but allowing the idea to find you."
-Maya Lin
Old 04-11-2009, 06:41 PM

Smile Great end to the love triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carissa View Post
I agree. Now that Bella's a vamp she doesn't love Jake anymore. But now that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee he could care less if Bella loved him or not. Renesmee is the center of his existence, not Bella. I think the pairing was a bit odd, but I like it anyway. Now they'll all be together!
Yeah, I love it! But there are like, so many people who think it's stupid and disgusting. I think it's great!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:56 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Really? I feel bad for jacob! Now he has to deal with a freaky kid and poor Leah!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:30 PM

I HATE Renesmee!! She's just an freaky demon spawn who wasn't successful in killing Bella! I'd like her more if she actually did... I hate Bella too.
I thought Jake should have imprinted on Leah. Leah was awesome, and so was Jake. They'd have been perfect together!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dustfinger

Thats so not true rachel! Nessy wasn't intentionally trying to kill/hurt Bella. What do you have against Bella? Maybe your just jealous of her...
Jacobs a jerk! Whats his problem?!?! He makes Bella feel terrible in eclipse and he complains to much, his part in BD is to long. Leahs a crying whimp, i guess your right then...Jacob and Leah would be good for each other. Did you know Vanessa Ann Hudgens wants to play as leah in the movie!?!?!
Old 06-13-2009, 04:21 PM

Jealous of Bella?? She's an idiot who values other's lives above hers and she doesn't deserve Jacob's love!! Edward, she can have. JAKE IS SO MUCH COOLER!!!
HE IS NOT A JERK!!! He's funny!! Bella had it all coming. SHE'S SO STUPID!! I would destroy her if I had the chance!!!
Leah is not a wimp. Did you read anything she said in Breaking Dawn? Her ex could hear her thoughts, and she still loved him! Hello, awkward... and he didn't even leave her on purpose. Jake and Leah would have been perfect.
So what if Renesmee wasn't TRYING to hurt Bella? That just makes me hate her more! She's a freaky half-vampire half-human hybrid whose existance goes against the rules of nature.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:28 AM

Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.

i think it's cute, but when i first imagined i was like . . . "BAHAHAHA! EDWARDS GONNA BE JACOBS FATHER-IN-LAW IF THEY GET MARRIED! AND BELLA'S GONNA BE JACOBS MOTHER IN LAW! BAHAHAHA!!" just imagine it.

But it's really really cute! i mean i agree, the perfect ending. Edward and Jake can both be a part of her life . . . but now Edward will have to think of Jacob as a son . . .