Quantcast Homework help ._. - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-18-2012, 11:39 AM

Default Homework help ._.

I need help with my English homework T-T Here's what it is: 4 Celebrities are trapped on a boat which is sinking and there only way to survive is to throw one person off, so these celebrities have to have a debate. My character is J.K Rowling (surprise, surprise) and I need some good ideas why she should stay on the boat. <.> Here's what I've got already; Inspires millions of young authors, draws people of all ages away from their T.V so they can read. I'm really stuck here e_e I only ask this sort of thing in dire circumstances. Please help meeeeeeeeeee e.e Por favor, S'il vous plaît, please '-'
Old 01-18-2012, 12:11 PM

Not only is JK Rowling an inspiration, but her characters are. She's a legacy, and she's created one with Harry Potter. She deserves to stay on the boat! :3 But you'll need to put her up against some really lame celebrities who have absolutely no reason to survive. Then she'll have a better chance of arguing her point.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:58 PM

Say you have Kim Kardashian on board too, or Lady Gaga. J.K. Rowling is a better rolemodel for kids our age besides people who get lots of plastic surgery or are usually scandally clad when you see them on TV.

J.K. Rowling has been writing since she was six--when people might say it's a waste of time--and look where she is now! Later in life, she was on welfare, and now she's one of the richest women in Britain.

Hope this helps!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:30 AM

I did good! Now you guys can turn this thread into a conversation, because that's what KPers usually do after the thread has become old!

Other KPers: He tells the truth O_O
Old 01-19-2012, 03:24 PM

Your welcome!