Quantcast A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together - Page 7 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
If we're doubling up on chapters, I'll take the earliest available chapter too.
We're doubling on chapters? Then I'll take chappie 5 and 18.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:56 PM

As of yet, we aren't doubling up on chapters. If we don't get twenty-four, we'll probably do what Camille said and have people die at the Cornucopia. Someone has to have a short chapter in which their character dies quickly, if they're killed in that bloodbath. We'll see because there are still HG fans that haven't signed up that may want to, and we won't deny them that. The chances that we'll have twelve exactly are slim, so we'll wait and see before we think about doubling up.

Check the first post; even if I haven't replied to you specifically, I've given everyone the chapter they wanted. Make sure you're there :3

When everyone who wants to signs up, then we can begin planning. A few of us have already started to brainstorm, which is great, but it wouldn't be a good idea to set anything in stone QUITE yet.
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables
Old 03-26-2012, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
As of yet, we aren't doubling up on chapters. If we don't get twenty-four, we'll probably do what Camille said and have people die at the Cornucopia. Someone has to have a short chapter in which their character dies quickly, if they're killed in that bloodbath. We'll see because there are still HG fans that haven't signed up that may want to, and we won't deny them that. The chances that we'll have twelve exactly are slim, so we'll wait and see before we think about doubling up.

Check the first post; even if I haven't replied to you specifically, I've given everyone the chapter they wanted. Make sure you're there :3

When everyone who wants to signs up, then we can begin planning. A few of us have already started to brainstorm, which is great, but it wouldn't be a good idea to set anything in stone QUITE yet.
Alright, WW!

Do you think my character and yours should be allies or no?
Old 03-26-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaafre View Post
AnnaMator, do you wanna be allies? (I'm from District 1!)
Sure!

Haha... Can we be, like, really mean and proud and stuff like the people in the movie? I want Zhara to be like as proud and boastful as Glimmer/Clove...
Old 03-26-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMator View Post
Sure!

Haha... Can we be, like, really mean and proud and stuff like the people in the movie? I want Zhara to be like as proud and boastful as Glimmer/Clove...
We have to now! OMPJ this is gonna be EPICK!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:09 AM

Wait, would chappie 5 be the bloodbath?
Old 03-27-2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaafre View Post
Wait, would chappie 5 be the bloodbath?
Depends on how many people die. Since it's in chronological order, it really depends on the person before you. If you're 5 and they're 4 and the witness the end of the bloodbath at the Cornucopia, then you can't take part in the fight at the Cornucopia :/ But if they died in the bloodbath and didn't see the end of the struggle for everyone else, you're free to choose whether you will pick up during that battle or after ^__^ Hope that cleared things up
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables
Old 03-28-2012, 03:09 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

NAME: Rosefly (Rose)
DISTRICT: 5 (In honor of Foxface! LUV HER)
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Bow and Arrow or a tazer
BACKGROUND: Sneaks outside fence with a tazer and hunts for Grandmother and sister.
STRATEGY: Hide and work at night (Like assasinate people as they sleep)
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Pokey's charecter
MOTIVATION: Making it home to support her grandmother who is blind
STRENGTHS: Hiding, cooking without fire, electircuting people, bow and arrows
WEAKNESSES: Threatening Grandmother.
DEATH: Before one of the tributes kills her she eats posionous berries for a painless death
OTHER: It takes her a while to die
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 03-28-2012, 09:14 PM

What districts are still open?
Old 03-29-2012, 05:59 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

It says on the front.

Tags
*sobs over wolfwriter*, boomerang guy!!!!, emaafre is awesome, fandom, fanfic, gold eyeliner, group book, hunger games, logan was here!, lst <3 kiwara, tortilla, tributes, who added boomerang tag?