Quantcast A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together - Page 10 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
No Reaping.

It's in CHRONOLOGICAL order starting from the beginning of the Games >_<
OKay. Do you think that whoever has Chapter One should start?
Old 04-01-2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMator View Post
OKay. Do you think that whoever has Chapter One should start?
No, we need to wait until we have twenty-four tributes.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:19 AM

NAME: Riley (Rye)
DISTRICT: 10
WEAPON OF CHOICE:Bow and Arrow
BACKGROUND:Comes from a poor family, who barely gets by with only a father. At home, her father always showed her how to hunt just in case he ever died and she didn't have food.
STRATEGY: Uses her great camaflaging skills to hide at night and sometimes during the day and then attacks.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Possibly Bryn and the other boy from district 10 (don't remember who that is)
MOTIVATION: Her dad has been strugling with money, and if she won she'd bring in the cash.
STRENGTHS:Cameflage and bow and arrow.
WEAKNESSES: talking to boys
DEATH:not sure yet
OTHER: I think my character should be in love with another character who likes her back, but not to much of an age diference though. I think my character should be one of the last ones left cause she's been using a bow and arrow for a long time.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtb1031 View Post
DISTRICT: 10
BACKGROUND:Comes from a poor family, who barely gets by with only a father. At home, her father always showed her how to hunt just in case he ever died and she didn't have food.
STRATEGY: Uses her great camaflaging skills to hide at night and sometimes during the day and then attacks.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Possibly Bryn and the other boy from district 10 (don't remember who that is)
MOTIVATION: Her dad has been strugling with money, and if she won she'd bring in the cash.
OTHER: I think my character should be in love with another character who likes her back, but not to much of an age diference though. I think my character should be one of the last ones left cause she's been using a bow and arrow for a long time.
I already have District 10 girl. We need Careers from 1 and 2 though. You can be boy from 1 or *I think* boy or girl from 2.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
I already have District 10 girl. We need Careers from 1 and 2 though. You can be boy from 1 or *I think* boy or girl from 2.
Oops.. sorry. Here's my updated thingy.
Originally Posted by jtb1031
DISTRICT: 2
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): District 10's(if they wanna)

Do you wanna be alliances? I'm gonna ask whoever is Seth also... :3
Old 04-01-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtb1031 View Post
Oops.. sorry. Here's my updated thingy.
Originally Posted by jtb1031
DISTRICT: 2
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): District 10's(if they wanna)

Do you wanna be alliances? I'm gonna ask whoever is Seth also... :3
You could be allies with Cassius (dunno who that is) or Emmy (Emaafre). Usually Careers band together, but you can always ally with another district.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:06 PM

Can we still be allies though, I don't really wanna be with the careers.... I mean, I don't have to do I? If not, do you wanna form an alliance with me and possibly Seth?
Old 04-01-2012, 03:14 PM

There has to be some careers. I mean obviously no one wants to play the bad guy. I would do it but I'm not on WB often enough, sorry.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 04-05-2012, 10:10 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Yeah, we need some careers and I think I have given Cassius too complex a personality to be one of them.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Yeah, we need some careers and I think I have given Cassius too complex a personality to be one of them.
So far there's really only me and Zhara (AnnaMator)

Tags
*sobs over wolfwriter*, boomerang guy!!!!, emaafre is awesome, fandom, fanfic, gold eyeliner, group book, hunger games, logan was here!, lst <3 kiwara, tortilla, tributes, who added boomerang tag?