Quantcast A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together - Page 33 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2012, 01:14 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

So we give the voting a few more days? I doubt we will get any more votes....but whatever.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:55 PM

Blek. This thread is dying. DO NOT DIE!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 01:46 AM

Third place...Cassius
Second place....Heather
First place..................Zulfiqar.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Third place...Cassius
Second place....Heather
Yay! My ally's gonna win!
Oh, yeah, speaking of allies, ANY OTHER CAREERS?? Cause we haven't exactly formed the whole Career alliance yet, have we?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Third place...Cassius
Second place....Heather
Yes! I was hoping that it wouldn't be a hero who'd win.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 07-07-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaafre View Post
Yay! My ally's gonna win!
Oh, yeah, speaking of allies, ANY OTHER CAREERS?? Cause we haven't exactly formed the whole Career alliance yet, have we?
My character Spruce is a career, but I think I'd rather him a loner.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 07-08-2012, 01:22 AM

I think Cassius is going to hang himself, okay?
Old 07-08-2012, 08:30 AM

So does that make Heather last to die? O-o
She and Zulfiqar shall have an epic showdown. ^-^
Old 07-08-2012, 08:56 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemi View Post
so Does That Make Heather Last To Die? O-o
She And Zulfiqar Shall Have An Epic Showdown. ^-^
I Call Fourth To Die
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 07-08-2012, 09:10 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsiscool View Post
IM POSTING MY INTERVIEW NO MATTER WHAT

I stood nervously in the wings as Ceaser finished up with the male tribute of district four, Cassius.My auburn hair was tied up in a bow that were colors bright enough to blind a person. But my dress, was extravagent. It was an electirc dress my stylist had created.I was striped with neon colors like orange and purple. I truly felt lit up like a lightbulb and a princess. A lightbulb princess?
"Next I am proud to present Distict Five's Foxy Watt!" Ceaser said to the audience
I gulped before walking onstage. I strutte onstage dragging the train of my dress. The audience oohed and ahhed at my dress as it was the birghtest thing in the large and massive room. I sat down at the reasonable comfy chair next to Ceaser smiling at the audience. He looked well orange and fake. Everything in the capital looked fake.
"Now Ms.Foxy you simply look stunning in that dress." He said
I blushed
"Oh thank you so much." I said
In my mind i was making a mental note to really add the long note to "so" making it more like "sooooooooooooo". It sounded so much more cuter
"now Foxy. What is your strategy for the hunger games?"
"Survive. Mostly I want to win but after seeing these interviews there are a lot of others who really REALLY want to win"
That's right. I thought. Let them thing im sweeter than a daisy. So then in the hunger games i'll swoop in and surprise them.
The crowd going "awwwww" thinking I was sweet and adorable. That was an angle I was playing at. Not all the tributes were convinced though. Cassius didn't have any emotion is his eyes. He showed no facial expression. But he was looking very tough in hisoutfit (and cute).
"So a 10 in Training score. How was that pulled of for a cute little girl like you"
"I think that's against the rules of something. I would love to tell you though."
Ha my cute scheme was working. I saw my stylist literally crying. My mentor Carol was nodding and smiling.
"Why do you want to win the Hunger Games?"
"I want to see the joy on my Moms face when I come home." I said even more sweetly.
another "awwwwwwwwwwwww" from the audience. I had them wrapped around my little pinkie.
"Well sweetie, I think i speak for all of the capitol when I say Our hearts are with you."
"Oh thank you." I said as sweetly as I could manage. I thought my sweetness was draining out of me.
Then the buzzer sounded.
I am redoing my interview
I stood nervously in the wings as Ceaser finished up with the male tribute of district four, Cassius. My auburn hair was tied up in a bow that were colors bright enough to get me arrested in my town. But my dress, was extravagent. It was an electirc dress my stylist, Isabella had created.I was striped with neon colors like orange and purple. I truly felt lit up like a lightbulb and a princess. A lightbulb princess?
"Next I am proud to present Distict Five's Foxy Watt!" Ceaser said to the audience
I gulped before walking onstage. I strutte onstage dragging the train of my dress. The audience oohed and ahhed at my dress as it was the birghtest thing in the large and massive room.
Of course I had to mess it up and I tripped. I soon had a fae full of dress. And believe me, it WAS a hot dress. My face was burning in pain when I was able to get myself up. Of course the capital audience was laughing their tiny heads off.I finally sat down at the reasonable comfy chair next to Ceaser smiling at the audience like nothing had happened. He looked well, orange and fake in all but he looked like a clown. Everything in the capital looked like a clown.
"Now Ms.Foxy you simply look stunning in that dress." He said
I blushed
"Oh thank you soooooooooooo much." I said
In my mind i was making a mental note to really add the long note to "so" making it more like "sooooooooooooo". It sounded so much more cuter
"now Foxy. What is your strategy for the hunger games?"
"Survive. Mostly I want to win but after seeing the interviews so far, there are a lot of others who really REALLY want to win"
That's right. I thought. Let them thing im sweeter than a daisy. So then in the hunger games i'll swoop in and surprise them.
The crowd going "awwwww" thinking I was sweet and adorable. That was an angle I was playing at. Not all the tributes were convinced though. Cassius didn't have any emotion is his eyes. He showed no facial expression. But he was looking very tough in hisoutfit (and cute).
"So a 10 in Training score. How was that pulled of for a cute little girl like you"
"I think that's against the rules of something. I would love to tell you though."
Ha my cute scheme was working. I saw my stylist literally crying. My mentor Carol was nodding and smiling.
"Why do you want to win the Hunger Games?"
"I want to see the joy on my Moms face when I come home." I said even more sweetly.
another "awwwwwwwwwwwww" from the audience. I had them wrapped around my little pinkie.
"Any other stratagy secrets you would like to share with us?" Ceaser asked.
What an idiot. I thought.
"Um Well I dont want to give away too much but I really Hope the Gamemakers give us a bigger variety of weapons."
"Well sweetie, I think i speak for all of the capitol when I say Our hearts are with you."
"Oh thank you." I said as sweetly as I could manage. I thought my sweetness was draining out of me.
Then the buzzer sounded

Hey Pokey wanna be allies???
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

Tags
*sobs over wolfwriter*, boomerang guy!!!!, emaafre is awesome, fandom, fanfic, gold eyeliner, group book, hunger games, logan was here!, lst <3 kiwara, tortilla, tributes, who added boomerang tag?