Quantcast A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together - Page 41 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
O.O I completely forgot about this...someone catch me up?
Eh, we've been rambling on and on about random details before we start. My character, Zulfiqar, is to win. Wolfie hasn't checked recently, so rebecca, Pokey and I have taken most of it into our hands. I think we've decided we're each going to write two chapters, because a lot of people forgot about this. So, yeah.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bex View Post
NAME:Misu
DISTRICT: 4
WEAPON OF CHOICE: spear
BACKGROUND: Lived on the beach with her parents, she speared fish and made the fires to cook them on. She got picked at the reaping age 13 but someone volunteered for her. She was angry and has been trying to volunteer ever since.
STRATEGYouble agent, live off the careers food and keep a weakling alive for the final fight.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): I want her to be a double agent. Career and I want her to team up with 11 girl.
MOTIVATION: Wealth and fame.
STRENGTHS:Cunning, strong, and an amazing actor.
WEAKNESSES:Underestimates. Alot.
DEATH: I really want her to be killed at the hand of the 11 girl.
OTHER: Her district token is a small fish pendant
What chapter you want? I don't know which ones are open, but I have 24 and 12.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
BACKGROUND: Lived on the beach with her parents, she speared fish and made the fires to cook them on. She got picked at the reaping age 13 but someone volunteered for her. She was angry and has been trying to volunteer ever since.
STRATEGYouble agent, live off the careers food and keep a weakling alive for the final fight.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): I want her to be a double agent. Career and I want her to team up with 11 girl.
I think District 4 girl is already taken...
Old 07-10-2012, 06:56 PM

MAP!!! http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=5149
Cornucopia's in the bottom, next to the stream.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMator View Post
NAME: Zahra Rose Myler

WEAPON OF CHOICE: She is wicked with the trident but can use throwing knives with a deadly accuracy as well.

BACKGROUND: She comes from a small family, and her mother is the town doctor. Her mom taught her a lot of healing stuff when Zhara was young because Zhara Her dad is a fisherman, and he taught her how to use a trident and how to fish. Because of her skill with knots, Zhara could also easily hang someone... Anyone want to die due to being hung by Zhara?

STRATEGY: Zhara joined the careers and became a deadly competitor instantly. She could have easily taken down almost all of the arena, but Zhara decided to have as few major enemies as possible in the Hunger Games by only killing when necassary.

ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone form District One or District Two. That's right. Zhara likes the careers

MOTIVATION: She is in it for her family. Her mom and dad would be heartbroken if she died, and she decides that because of them she will do whatever she can to return home safely.

STRENGTHS: Her strengths are that she knows how to be hungry, and that she can be really resourceful. She is also very clever. And her beauty wins her many Capitol sponsors.

WEAKNESSES: Her weaknesses are that she can be too soft and will be heartbroken if any of her allies die.

DEATH: She dies when the character in the chapter after her kills her somehow.

OTHER: I'm not sure if we need this, but just incase: Zhara has blue-green eyes and sandy blonde hair. She is really pretty, and this wins her many, many, many sponsors.
She's already District 4, sorry Bex. D:
Old 07-10-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganStrain View Post
MAP!!! http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=5149
Cornucopia's in the bottom, next to the stream.
*two thumbs-up*
Old 07-10-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Male tributes from 11, 10, 7, 4, 2 and 1 are taken

Female tributes from 12,11,10,9,8,7,4, 3, 2 and 1 are taken

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 07-11-2012, 12:48 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
Cassius killing himself sounds melodramatic.
It isn't really to do with the games...it will be thwarting his father, keeping himself the same as always, escaping the world. He is actually depressed, did I not say that earlier?
Old 07-12-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Also, since you have the last chapter, you need to kill my character Heather in that chapter, since she and Zulfiqar are the last two? Can you have them have an epic battle and have him knock her to her feet or something and then kill her or... I dunno. Think of something clever. Her weapon is a whip.

Also, I've been thinking. I don't think it's possible to have 24 chapters. I mean, ten-ish people will die in the bloodbath, and it seems lots of people have quit on this. We really only need fourteen-ish chapters, because unless everyone is super-amazing and doesn't die in the bloodbath, he can't have twenty-four chapters, y'know?

One final question... lol. What was the arena again? :3
Okay.

The arenathat i thought we had all agreed on was the one tha i thought of...

That arena was a mountan range tha surrounded a lush valley. In this valley, there are meas of survival along with various poisonous things, but no means of shelter. In the mountains, there are means of shelter but no food or water, etc.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Ugh..... This is seriously starting to get on my nerves....

Our chaater canot be from District Four because that iswhere Zhara and Cassius are from.

And can Zhara be fifth to last to die? If we are each writing a second chapter, can I write a second on around chapter six or seven?

Tags
*sobs over wolfwriter*, boomerang guy!!!!, emaafre is awesome, fandom, fanfic, gold eyeliner, group book, hunger games, logan was here!, lst <3 kiwara, tortilla, tributes, who added boomerang tag?