Quantcast Organization and Discussion for Gateway NES - Page 17 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2017, 03:06 PM

I was maybe thinking of joining the nes. Could someone please tell me the link to the wiki?
Old 07-27-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
I was maybe thinking of joining the nes. Could someone please tell me the link to the wiki?
*goes on manhunt that ends in silently singing ~where the hell is the link~* Ah! Here; http://gateway-nes.wikia.com/wiki/Gateway_NES_Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
I like it! Just one question--what is the orange vial?
It is...um...

this is a question for Justin. Or Ena. But probably Justin since it relates the most to his character.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 07-27-2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
*goes on manhunt that ends in silently singing ~where the hell is the link~* Ah! Here; http://gateway-nes.wikia.com/wiki/Gateway_NES_Wiki

It is...um...

this is a question for Justin. Or Ena. But probably Justin since it relates the most to his character.
Yeah I'd say it's Justin's question since it's like, his plot line. Mallory simply knows what it is because they can identify any sort of toxin or poison
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-27-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
I like it! Just one question--what is the orange vial?
Yoooo I'm legit laughing over here because I actually don't know. Kaitlyn came up with the vial idea and she just disappeared for a while. If anyone knows when she's returning, please tell me because her characters are Cecelia, W.V., Kyle, Aqua, etc…..

XD But hey I could come up with something in her absence. The only reason it took me this long to even choose was because Kaitlyn said don't touch the vial O_O.

Like, she didn't want anyone to even write about it yet….. e_O
Old 07-27-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
It is...um...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Yeah I'd say it's Justin's question since it's like, his plot line. Mallory simply knows what it is because they can identify any sort of toxin or poison
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
Yoooo I'm legit laughing over here because I actually don't know. Kaitlyn came up with the vial idea and she just disappeared for a while. If anyone knows when she's returning, please tell me because her characters are Cecelia, W.V., Kyle, Aqua, etc…..

XD But hey I could come up with something in her absence. The only reason it took me this long to even choose was because Kaitlyn said don't touch the vial O_O.

Lol ok I was just curious

"that's rough buddy"
Old 07-27-2017, 09:28 PM

Ummm someone named Sofia just randomly posted on the NES and it kinda has nothing to do with the plot but like what do I do???
Old 07-27-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Ummm someone named Sofia just randomly posted on the NES and it kinda has nothing to do with the plot but like what do I do???
I just saw that! Umm, idk what to do? Maybe tell her that we have a plot and stuff and that if she wants to join she can come here??

"that's rough buddy"
Old 07-28-2017, 02:49 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

Quote:

I apologize for leaving such a mess! I was very busy and couldn't check the NES or anything. I'll describe the vial...

The vial is rather small and contains about ten milliliters of a thick, syrupy substance. The liquid is a foggy white; you can look through it but it will give you a distorted version of the world around you. It will drip very slowly from it if you take off the lid and hold it upside down. However, it will drip much faster if held a certain angle. Although it won't harm you if you drink it, if it comes in contact with your eyes, your irises will turn orange. You will gradually lose control of yourself over the course of three days afterward. The vial's control over you will lead you to the company (Tea Party inc.) that began to manufacture these vials a few years before. There you will be forced to work with them to sell more of their vials and (surprise!) their tea. If you are of no use, the company will guide you into something of a prison cell, and leave you there for the rest of your life. Either way, they will claim your money and use it for the company's survival. Usually, you do not even know this is happening, and have hallucinations of your regular life dancing before your eyes. It is very rare that someone is freed of the liquid's control. The only way you can do so is to find the vial used to possess the person and destroy it. Most of the leftover vials are kept in a special vault in the headquarters of Tea Party inc.; it is kept under lock and key with plentiful security.

I hope that helps explain a few things... You can do whatever you want to with it!
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~
Old 07-30-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabellasAura View Post
I apologize for leaving such a mess! I was very busy and couldn't check the NES or anything. I'll describe the vial...

The vial is rather small and contains about ten milliliters of a thick, syrupy substance. The liquid is a foggy white; you can look through it but it will give you a distorted version of the world around you. It will drip very slowly from it if you take off the lid and hold it upside down. However, it will drip much faster if held a certain angle. Although it won't harm you if you drink it, if it comes in contact with your eyes, your irises will turn orange. You will gradually lose control of yourself over the course of three days afterward. The vial's control over you will lead you to the company (Tea Party inc.) that began to manufacture these vials a few years before. There you will be forced to work with them to sell more of their vials and (surprise!) their tea. If you are of no use, the company will guide you into something of a prison cell, and leave you there for the rest of your life. Either way, they will claim your money and use it for the company's survival. Usually, you do not even know this is happening, and have hallucinations of your regular life dancing before your eyes. It is very rare that someone is freed of the liquid's control. The only way you can do so is to find the vial used to possess the person and destroy it. Most of the leftover vials are kept in a special vault in the headquarters of Tea Party inc.; it is kept under lock and key with plentiful security.

I hope that helps explain a few things... You can do whatever you want to with it!
I love your description! But could I maybe recommend one tweak? We, as in all of us participating in the NES, already sort of wrote about the vial being "orange" in color so far. To make it a foggy white would contradict all of our inputs leading up to the current arc.

This is up for debate if necessary

Last edited by SuperJ; 07-30-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:34 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

It's totally fine if you change its color! In fact, it's totally fine if you change anything about it. Do whatever is needed
~~~~~ My NES organization site: https://sites.google.com/site/gatewaymansionsite/ ~~~~~ My editing business: https://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showth...927#post599927 ~~~~~ My stories: https://www.kidpub.com/users/arabellasaura ~~~~~

Tags
justin was here too, luna was here, nes, poliwog, sy was here ;), what is my life