Quantcast School Complaints. - Page 57 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > School
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #561  
Old 01-27-2019, 07:28 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 837
Default

has no one in my school learned fucking ANYTHING. theres this kid, Benji g, and he and a few friends were using this fucking Minecraft server and the other three were using racial slurs. and he called them out! he said "hey don't use racial slurs on this server" and then listed a few examples of things he didn't want them to say and then made one (1) joke using the n-word. and then his roommate TOOK A PICTURE and CROPPED OUT the "hey don't use racial slurs part" and then spread those screenshots everywhere. and people hate Benji g now! they hate him! he is holed up in a faculty's apartment. he has been getting hateful messages for the past day. we burned all of toren's shit and then on of the kids who was with us wanted to burn a nice message he gave her! and its not because he used this slur, its because he got on the wrong side of this one fucking group. "the pretty girls" self named, if u couldn't guess. and one of them dated him and they broke up and now they hate him! and they jumped on this excuse to fuck up his life!
and this is what terrifies me! this is such a fucking repeat. have we not learned fucking anything. we had two owens, owen b and owen s, and everyone called them the "good owen" and "the bad owen" until guess what! owen s hung himself! and we have two benjis, Benji l and Benji g and everyone is now using the same names. !!!! FUCK YOU!!! and now everyone is furious at the people who will still talk to Benji g! hey! remember how people would yell at me when I brought up owen's name in casual fucking conversation? remeber how freshman year owen s said the n-word to one of the "pretty girls: because he was a dumb fucking fourteen year old boy and spent LITERALLY THE REST OF HIS LIFE desperately trying to atone for it? how he wrote so many apology letters saying "you don't have to forgive me but please recognize that I am no longer the same person" ? remember how everyone ostracized owen s's girlfriend and hated her? remember how the "pretty girls" wouldnt talk to her until she shaved off her dreads because apparently she "wasn't black enough". remember how when he cheated on her they jumped on the opportunity to make her hate him and when she refused to hate him they they immediately cut her off again? remember how when they were just friends again she had to beg people to stop hating him for cheating on her when she had long since forgiven him (they also thought it was so fucking hilarious that he had cheated on her and actually congratulated the boy he cheated on her with)?
and Benji g? never really did anything wrong?? hes had such an awful time this year- owen was his friend- one of my worst memories from this fall is Benji crumpled in a heap on the porch just screaming and sobbing about how he saw owen's body. he actually just got back from being home for an extended period of time! wanna know why he was home so long? because he tried to fling himself off the same fire escape that owen hung himself from!
you wanna know something that terrifies me? owens ex-gf and one of his closest friends is currently sobbing because "the conversation I just had with Benji g is the same conversation I had with owen the night before he killed himself"
why can NO ONE AT THIS FUCKING SCHOOL LEARN ANYTHING. its only been four months (to the day!) since our last tragedy can we please avoid another!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #562  
Old 01-27-2019, 08:14 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 837
Default

hey also remember how unapologetically everyone hated owen? how when they announced that he died faculty brought me off campus and the moment i got back the first thing i heard was “well i didn’t want him to die but i’m kinda glad he’s not here anymore” remember how what he said freshman year got so fucking twisted by junior year? what he said was “hey, what’s up, my n**” ONE TIME and junior year i was told i shouldn’t be friends with him because he “repeatedly used the n-word in a discriminatory manner” and i was good friends with the person he said it to! i was the first person she talked to, and i remember her saying she was shaken up and a bit upset but she understood that maybe he didn’t know better and that while she had to take a break from their friendship that she hoped he’d learn and grow. and then somehow, over like the next week, this got turned into “owen is a terrible piece of shit and no one should ever talk to him” and no one ever let him learn and grow.
and people hated him so much that i was told that i shouldn’t have been friends roth him while mourning his DEATH. i was told that people should be allowed to say bad things about him at his memorial, and that the reason that a lot of kids didn’t go was because they thought that it was unfair that people would only say good things. yes, cool, great, i am going to go to the memorial service of my friend, a boy who took his own life at sixteen, and stand up there in front of his grieving family and talk shit about him just....fuck this school sometimes. jesus christ
Reply With Quote
  #563  
Old 01-31-2019, 10:10 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: my current residence is in me and snow's nes
Posts: 826
Default

two words:miss manchenda.

the most aaAAUUUUUUUUGH teacher ever.

i know, i know

y'all have bad teachers

but i mean, we are barely allowed to ask questions, and she hates kids, i'm pretty sure

why the HECK would you want to teach a sixth grade class?!
__________________
When you want to let go
Hold on

tighter
When you want to give up
Be a

fighter
And when your flame dies down
I've got a

lighter


'cause I would do anything to help you shine brighter
Reply With Quote
  #564  
Old 02-02-2019, 03:10 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: an infinite time loop of suffering APPARENTLY
Posts: 10,930
Default

At least my school is not:
-Westerberg High
-Hope's Peak Academy
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #565  
Old 02-02-2019, 03:24 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
has no one in my school learned fucking ANYTHING. theres this kid, Benji g, and he and a few friends were using this fucking Minecraft server and the other three were using racial slurs. and he called them out! he said "hey don't use racial slurs on this server" and then listed a few examples of things he didn't want them to say and then made one (1) joke using the n-word. and then his roommate TOOK A PICTURE and CROPPED OUT the "hey don't use racial slurs part" and then spread those screenshots everywhere. and people hate Benji g now! they hate him! he is holed up in a faculty's apartment. he has been getting hateful messages for the past day. we burned all of toren's shit and then on of the kids who was with us wanted to burn a nice message he gave her! and its not because he used this slur, its because he got on the wrong side of this one fucking group. "the pretty girls" self named, if u couldn't guess. and one of them dated him and they broke up and now they hate him! and they jumped on this excuse to fuck up his life!
and this is what terrifies me! this is such a fucking repeat. have we not learned fucking anything. we had two owens, owen b and owen s, and everyone called them the "good owen" and "the bad owen" until guess what! owen s hung himself! and we have two benjis, Benji l and Benji g and everyone is now using the same names. !!!! FUCK YOU!!! and now everyone is furious at the people who will still talk to Benji g! hey! remember how people would yell at me when I brought up owen's name in casual fucking conversation? remeber how freshman year owen s said the n-word to one of the "pretty girls: because he was a dumb fucking fourteen year old boy and spent LITERALLY THE REST OF HIS LIFE desperately trying to atone for it? how he wrote so many apology letters saying "you don't have to forgive me but please recognize that I am no longer the same person" ? remember how everyone ostracized owen s's girlfriend and hated her? remember how the "pretty girls" wouldnt talk to her until she shaved off her dreads because apparently she "wasn't black enough". remember how when he cheated on her they jumped on the opportunity to make her hate him and when she refused to hate him they they immediately cut her off again? remember how when they were just friends again she had to beg people to stop hating him for cheating on her when she had long since forgiven him (they also thought it was so fucking hilarious that he had cheated on her and actually congratulated the boy he cheated on her with)?
and Benji g? never really did anything wrong?? hes had such an awful time this year- owen was his friend- one of my worst memories from this fall is Benji crumpled in a heap on the porch just screaming and sobbing about how he saw owen's body. he actually just got back from being home for an extended period of time! wanna know why he was home so long? because he tried to fling himself off the same fire escape that owen hung himself from!
you wanna know something that terrifies me? owens ex-gf and one of his closest friends is currently sobbing because "the conversation I just had with Benji g is the same conversation I had with owen the night before he killed himself"
why can NO ONE AT THIS FUCKING SCHOOL LEARN ANYTHING. its only been four months (to the day!) since our last tragedy can we please avoid another!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
hey also remember how unapologetically everyone hated owen? how when they announced that he died faculty brought me off campus and the moment i got back the first thing i heard was “well i didn’t want him to die but i’m kinda glad he’s not here anymore” remember how what he said freshman year got so fucking twisted by junior year? what he said was “hey, what’s up, my n**” ONE TIME and junior year i was told i shouldn’t be friends with him because he “repeatedly used the n-word in a discriminatory manner” and i was good friends with the person he said it to! i was the first person she talked to, and i remember her saying she was shaken up and a bit upset but she understood that maybe he didn’t know better and that while she had to take a break from their friendship that she hoped he’d learn and grow. and then somehow, over like the next week, this got turned into “owen is a terrible piece of shit and no one should ever talk to him” and no one ever let him learn and grow.
and people hated him so much that i was told that i shouldn’t have been friends roth him while mourning his DEATH. i was told that people should be allowed to say bad things about him at his memorial, and that the reason that a lot of kids didn’t go was because they thought that it was unfair that people would only say good things. yes, cool, great, i am going to go to the memorial service of my friend, a boy who took his own life at sixteen, and stand up there in front of his grieving family and talk shit about him just....fuck this school sometimes. jesus christ
that's literally s o fucked up im so sorry good God
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #566  
Old 02-03-2019, 12:35 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: an infinite time loop of suffering APPARENTLY
Posts: 10,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
At least my school is not:
-Westerberg High
-Hope's Peak Academy
as much as I’d love to kill some classmates and get away with it.


Ignore me tho, you know how it be. Sometimes you just hate everyone bc school sux and people sux, at least I have like somewhat of friends at school. Like. Maybe two. And then hang out with some other peop,e with them also sometimes
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #567  
Old 02-04-2019, 12:11 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

I hate it when I tell people that I'm 25 pages into my thesis and they're like "what?? how long does it have to be?"

like 10 pages but thats not the point susan
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #568  
Old 02-07-2019, 05:35 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 496
Default

urgggggg
I thought I was ready for the geometry test!
I
Thought
I
Would
Get
A 100!
But I got a 96 and I can’t possibly think of what could’ve been marked wrong
For the first time since I started doing math 3 grades ahead, today was the FIRST TIME I actually handed in a test thinking to myself I knew everything on it.
But I get a 96.
Wow. W. O. W.
I really hope nobody reads this but if you do, sorry ignore me I am just pissed off. Very much.
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #569  
Old 02-25-2019, 07:48 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: my current residence is in me and snow's nes
Posts: 826
Default

My chorus teacher (at my school, you HAVE to take either chorus or band. Me, being the crazed singer I am, naturally chose chorus.) doesn't like me because I offer to sing soprano II and Alto (alto is my comfort zone), but no, she chooses what you sing depending on where you sit, and I always end up sitting in the freaking soprano section. And when I complain a LITTLE BIT and the kids who sit in the back (where the lower section usually is, I learned that too late) BARELY SINGS, because it's mainly shy freakin seventh graders retaking the class, and I could HELP THEM, but she won't let me. And I'm SURE I'm one of the only people willing to sing that, because at my chorus outside of school, the one I love, I am the ONLY GIRL (the boys are all older with deep voices) willing to sing alto EVERY SONG. And I stopped complaining, but she STILL lectures me almost EVERY CLASS. And I'm so glad I'm not in musical she's directing, because my friend is telling me she's making really bad decisions. And this isn't even my least favorite teacher (info on THAT one coming soon.)
__________________
When you want to let go
Hold on

tighter
When you want to give up
Be a

fighter
And when your flame dies down
I've got a

lighter


'cause I would do anything to help you shine brighter
Reply With Quote
  #570  
Old 03-13-2019, 12:20 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 837
Default

me: hey guys i would appreciate it if at junior things we would not play music super loudly bc i have a sensory processing disorder and would like to be able to participate and feel comfortable

this boy in my class: hey guys i would appreciate it if at junior things we would not play music with lyrics pertaining to suicide bc i have ptsd and would like to be able to participate and feel comfortable

those Select Few juniors : yeah haha ok we’re gonna blare “sad!” by xxxtentation at full volume!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
>>>, >_<, butterfly, classical cat, flaming mangoes, flaming mangoes??, forget this, hate standardized tests, i failed ela boo hoo hoo, i feel stupid in school, i wish i was harry potter, i. hate. school., if the dark returnes!!!, ihaverecesssuckers, im going to hogwarts, luna was here, my teacher is awesome, school sucks, school sux, shoot me, teachmesomethingalready, throwing, waaaaah why me?!, who hates school?, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.