Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Longmire View Post
DEVELOPMENTS ALTHOUGH NO ONE CARES::

so season three is what i like to call the decline of philip because basically he is so traumatized from the war he had a mental breakdown and was sent home early to recover BUT when he goes to live with margaret again hes still fucked so he goes further downhill meanwhile margaret is trying to understand him but also like 'if ur not gonna meet me in the middle then im not gonna chase after you' so she distances herself and their relationship is basically ruined AND a new guy moves into their building and he and margaret start hanging out PLATONIC but still -- so this is exciting right
I still think this is rly cool
Old 08-29-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I still think this is rly cool
Ur my biggest fan honestly aha
Old 06-12-2018, 02:20 AM

Default spoilers for my story im writing that no one cares about

so like I'm writing a weird queer fantasy romance (first piece on your local NSP now!) and I kind of thought of this idea based on a character dynamic I don't see enough of?? Im not sure what its actually called, but I call it protection politics,,

like I'm a sucker for protective SO's, but I don't see that dynamic played out enough in same sex romances, or at least not as realistically as I'd like. so I'm writing this fantasy story with a heroine who is disabled and confined to a wheelchair for the entire story, and the super buff warrior chick who's trying to keep assassins from killing this girl. but like, the heroine has already lost people who tried to protect her, so especially as she's falling for this girl, she starts to be bothered by warrior girl putting herself in harm's way for her?? and finally as the evil plot unfolds, the heroine finds out that she's not actually the target- warrior girl is, so she tries to strategically say and do things that keep warrior girl out of harm's way. she's obviously frustrated though that she can't literally stand up and protect the love of her life, but in the end they both save each other n its greaet

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-12-2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
so like I'm writing a weird queer fantasy romance (first piece on your local NSP now!) and I kind of thought of this idea based on a character dynamic I don't see enough of?? Im not sure what its actually called, but I call it protection politics,,

like I'm a sucker for protective SO's, but I don't see that dynamic played out enough in same sex romances, or at least not as realistically as I'd like. so I'm writing this fantasy story with a heroine who is disabled and confined to a wheelchair for the entire story, and the super buff warrior chick who's trying to keep assassins from killing this girl. but like, the heroine has already lost people who tried to protect her, so especially as she's falling for this girl, she starts to be bothered by warrior girl putting herself in harm's way for her?? and finally as the evil plot unfolds, the heroine finds out that she's not actually the target- warrior girl is, so she tries to strategically say and do things that keep warrior girl out of harm's way. she's obviously frustrated though that she can't literally stand up and protect the love of her life, but in the end they both save each other n its greaet
yes gr8!!!! amazing!!! superb!!!' i love itttt
Old 06-12-2018, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
random stranger: what's ur gender?
Ryker: ? I forgot.
random stranger: you...forgot?
Ryker: *noncommittal noise*
This is literally me

Tags
don't die charries ;-;, edliam, evil authors >:), love --> pain, luna was here, my characters=my babies, my smol children, omg babis, tfw you kill one off, tfw you kill ur mains, waxes philosophical