Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1953 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
I sure do love hearing my brother screaming at my parents and making threats lmao
I just want to go back to school
haha great now my parents are yelling at each other too
(also I may have fucked up and so how do I only wear long sleeves and skirts without my parents getting suspicious)
tbh I was the rebellious li'l shit that yelled at my parents, so I can say from experience that as your brother matures he will probably learn to stop screaming.

(> soft/loose pants
> jackets and cardigans
> don't put foundation/concealer on until everything's healed up, chemicals are bad for your lovely body.
> if it's just on the front then keep your wrists always facing you or down, it's a fairly easy habit to slip into and you can normally get away with short sleeves doing it. )

(I've mentioned this before but;
> aloe vera = good for healing.
> lotion w/ vitamin e = good for scars
> drink lots of water
> make sure there's zinc in your diet, zinc is good for skin.
> take care of yourself sweetheart, you're important. )
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 06-05-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
tbh I was the rebellious li'l shit that yelled at my parents, so I can say from experience that as your brother matures he will probably learn to stop screaming.

(> soft/loose pants
> jackets and cardigans
> don't put foundation/concealer on until everything's healed up, chemicals are bad for your lovely body.
> if it's just on the front then keep your wrists always facing you or down, it's a fairly easy habit to slip into and you can normally get away with short sleeves doing it. )

(I've mentioned this before but;
> aloe vera = good for healing.
> lotion w/ vitamin e = good for scars
> drink lots of water
> make sure there's zinc in your diet, zinc is good for skin.
> take care of yourself sweetheart, you're important. )
thank you so much
but also its on the tops of my arms so I really cant wear short sleeves ah fuck
but hopefully they'll be too busy arguing to notice
Old 06-05-2017, 11:26 AM

Quote:
thank you so much
but also its on the tops of my arms so I really cant wear short sleeves ah fuck
but hopefully they'll be too busy arguing to notice
np c:
bracelets might help too.
you're home for the summer right? maybe you could get a summer job or something? that would get you out of the house and away from all the arguing.

-Barns Courntey
Old 06-05-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
my parents don't want me to leave the house during the summer because I'm away at school the rest of the year
ah, I see. Well then maybe you could try inviting other people over? Kind of force your parents to stop arguing briefly by adding an outsider to the mix? I honestly don't know if that works, but I've heard it does.

I'm not sure there's a solution to you're parents' arguing, sometimes adults do that and there isn't a way to get them to stop. But eventually they'll run out of words, so just hang in there :s

-Barns Courntey
Old 06-12-2017, 04:12 PM

when someone accuses you of ignoring them when you weren't even though they ignore you 24/7
and then you have to apologise for it, but then the other person also apologises, but they say it as if they shouldn't be the one apologising

Last edited by Owen-L; 06-12-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 06-15-2017, 01:35 AM

hi this is a vent. first, however, i should apologize for taking up so much space on KP. i know i've made an overabundance of posts, specifically on the A/N and W/B, and most of them are meaningless and clog things up fir other people. i get bored easily at work, i'm sorry.

EDIT: ah yes, there's that crippling regret.

-Barns Courntey

Last edited by Zelda; 06-15-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
hi this is a vent. first, however, i should apologize for taking up so much space on KP. i know i've made an overabundance of posts, specifically on the A/N and W/B, and most of them are meaningless and clog things up fir other people. i get bored easily at work, i'm sorry.

EDIT: ah yes, there's that crippling regret.
excuse me I've made more w/b threads than anyone else in this website's history. don't even fuck with me I am the single worst spammer. I have like fifteen dozen thousand posts on the nsp too. I once entered a novel contest on kp by copy and pasting my entire novel into a single comment on the contest announcement.
I am trash. don't even feel bad about yourself homie.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-18-2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
excuse me I've made more w/b threads than anyone else in this website's history. don't even fuck with me I am the single worst spammer. I have like fifteen dozen thousand posts on the nsp too. I once entered a novel contest on kp by copy and pasting my entire novel into a single comment on the contest announcement.
wERE ALL TRASH HERE!!!

guys guys it's garbage can, not garbage cannot. Belief in yo self!!!!!!!!!!!
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 06-19-2017, 04:26 AM

I swearrrr this kid is so annoying. halp me XC.

so there's this kid he's my friend-ish's cousin and I swear everytime he's biking and I'm outside he shows me his musicallys and dabs (incorrectly) and says "cash me ousside how bow dah" (incorrectly) and it's soooooooo annoying. he's literally 9 years old I'm not lying. he's also self racist and racist to others. he called my favourite muser (she's black) ugly and he said "eww look at her skin she's ugly" i swearrrr it's so annoying. he even looked at my younger sister (they have the same race literally) and called her "ugly poop skin". I swear help me he's sooooooooooo annoying and he listens and says almost all the (2010-) dead memes you can think of. help how do I ask him politely to stop annoying me all the ways I think of to ask him are rood and I'm hufflepuff so I can't say rood things so help I swear get him some malk he needs malk. he also says things like "hahaha you don't know arabic she doesn't know how to speak" and I swear arabic is my second language and he judges me for that. hey bro english is your second language DO I JUDGE YOU FOR THAT? AHAHHAHAHA I don't think so. he also tries to impress me by saying the n word and the f word and he literally said the you know what word and whenever i tell his m0mma he never listens to her and he keeps on saying it anD REMEMBER I SAID HE'S LITERALLY LIEK AN 8 YEAR OLD. OH WAIT I FORGOT ONE MORE THING, HE'S SUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A SEXIST. now halp. pls. I am in need of halp. HALP OK HALP GOSH HALP *cries* HE ALSO SINGS SHAPE OF YOU TO MY SISTER AND IT ANNOYS ME LIKE HELL. NOW HaLP ALREADY.

o ya o wait nvm ok HALP.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
wERE ALL TRASH HERE!!!

guys guys it's garbage can, not garbage cannot. Belief in yo self!!!!!!!!!!!
you guys made me smile so hard, thank you!!!
we are the trash that can.

-Barns Courntey

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone