Quantcast The OTP Thread of Shippy Shipping - Page 17 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:34 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
XD Emily is so witty. :'D
What episode are you on?
kbskbjkbsdkjbf, Um, I don't know, let me check. XD

....OH MY GOSH I'M ON EPISODE 20 NOOOOOO I NEED MORE EPISODES!!! *claws at Netflix*
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:35 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
kbskbjkbsdkjbf, Um, I don't know, let me check. XD

....OH MY GOSH I'M ON EPISODE 20 NOOOOOO I NEED MORE EPISODES!!! *claws at Netflix*
I think it finishes at episode 22 and then Season Two.
I love Season Two the best. o_o
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:38 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
O_O REVENGE ASDFGHJKL;

Emily+Nolan (Revenge),
Travitchell (Vladimir's Mansion),
Charbretta (WOT),
Noldam (Nolan and Adam from Otaku's novels...lol i dunno),
Amy and Rory (DW),
Eleven and Amy (DW),
Chlark (Smallville),
Dean and Castiel (Supernatural)...
*ears perk up* CHLARK? O_O You watch Smallville? MAN, I used to love that show....*gives Lana to Lex* There, be happy. *looks at Lois* ....YEAHHHH, sorry, don't have anyone to pair you with. e_e Now GO AWAY. *shoos her away* I know it's not canon...but....STILL. XD

Charbretta. *laughs* I love how it's not necessarily canon, and yet every reader seems to ship it. XD
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
*ears perk up* CHLARK? O_O You watch Smallville? MAN, I used to love that show....*gives Lana to Lex* There, be happy. *looks at Lois* ....YEAHHHH, sorry, don't have anyone to pair you with. e_e Now GO AWAY. *shoos her away* I know it's not canon...but....STILL. XD

Charbretta. *laughs* I love how it's not necessarily canon, and yet every reader seems to ship it. XD
...I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Smallville. XD

Haha. *smiles* DAT SOUNDS LIKE MEH.

@_@ I forgot to add Frikey. ._.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:42 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
...I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Smallville. XD

Haha. *smiles* DAT SOUNDS LIKE MEH.

@_@ I forgot to add Frikey. ._.
...Frikey?
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:43 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
...Frikey?
Two people from My Chemical Romance.

#_# You wouldn't agree with it.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:50 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Two people from My Chemical Romance.

#_# You wouldn't agree with it.
...Okay, then. XD *lols at my total lack of what's going on*

SPEAKING OF SHIPPING PEOPLE IN BANDS....(XD)
Everyone seems to ship the girls of 2NE1 with the guys of BigBang. ._. CL + G-Dragon, especially. O_e CL says over and over they see them as brothers, NOT potential boyfriends...XD...crazy fans and their crazy ships...
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:52 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
...Okay, then. XD *lols at my total lack of what's going on*

SPEAKING OF SHIPPING PEOPLE IN BANDS....(XD)
Everyone seems to ship the girls of 2NE1 with the guys of BigBang. ._. CL + G-Dragon, especially. O_e CL says over and over they see them as brothers, NOT potential boyfriends...XD...crazy fans and their crazy ships...
All the MCR people are guys so...e_e

Hahahaha. 2NE1. XDD BigBang. XDD
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:53 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:53 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
The GIF Stealer.
That is your new nickname.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chriscolfer+heather=<3, destiel ftw! c:, destiel is forever, doctor + rose, emma x chair, flaming mangoes, frikey!!!, gwen5evar, gwen6eva, jiper and pason!!!, jon+ygritte!, kellic, lilaacinfinityever, lilaagwen, lol and travarah! xd, lyall_areyel_was_here, meerkatxmeerkatjunior <3, my socks sing me songs, natimir ftw!!, rumbelle<3, sassy, the otp 5evr, travitchell max added, where is the chicken, y u no kiss already? -_-

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.