Quantcast Your Strangest Dream - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2009, 09:21 PM

Default Your Strangest Dream

On this thread post your strangest dream, I love and people love hearing odd dreams.

I'll go first, these two dreams happened relatively recently, they're the only ones I can think of right now:

(I'll be telling the story like I'm telling it directly to someone)
#1: So, I was in my mom's work and suddenly the T.V (even though there's no T.V in my mom's work) turned on. It warned us that we had to get into the school which was very close to my mom's work (there's a large grass area to cross and then you arrive at the primary school). So, I ran to the school. There were people checking that we weren't trying to destroy the school or anything, but they had to let everyone in because of the, unknown thing (I think it was like a flood or something but there was no flood). Suddenly, this large woman starts firing her gun. Everyone ran around screaming. I, with some friends escaped the school. We ran across the oval (the grass area). We passed lots of sheds that didn't exist and then went into one. The lady suddenly was there and she went into the shed as well, we would have made it but two people were to late. She goes "I knew your daddy" to either me or my friend. Then a huge woman comes in and says something about the first lady's weakness or something (I don't remember). And then she goes "Come along". Then the first lady screams "But I don't wanna". And she goes. Then we all continue walking across the oval. We passed the unexisting (for the sake of my meaning pretend it's a word) sheds. Then we saw the high school, but it wasn't like the actual school high school, it was like the made-up high school (that was my school) that I had in a dream earlier. Then I think we saw someone on the roof. And that's practically it.
(I had no idea how I had it)

(This one was quite recent)
I go back in time to when I was in year 2 and I see my old teacher talking to us on the carpet. I then see myself, I know no one must see me so I lay on chairs under the table to hide myself. Then a girl in my class (except this is the year 2 version of her) goes "You look like Saul" and I'm like "Yeah, hehe". Then either that girl gets my year two version or the y2 version of me comes by himself, anyway he goes, "You look like me" and I think that girl who might have got him laughs.
Then the scene switches to my sister's room, there's like a prep version of her. Her prep version goes "You look like me" and then she goes "yeah, I do". Then her hair turn black and up to her shoulders and has purple in the middle.

It's true but weird.
Please post your own weird dreams here.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Try nonexistent. I usually don't remember my dreams.
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 08-28-2009, 12:22 PM

Hi! One of my strangest dreams and probably most vivid was about zombies. It was really odd because I went camping with a load of my mates and suddenly our tents got attacked by zombies and I somehow ended up running on the motorway and my friends were running the other way. I tried to explain to them that I was on the run from zombies but they wouldn't believe me.
I can't remember much after that...in fact - I can't remember anything else at all.
Bye! Verity =)
Old 08-28-2009, 08:37 PM

I dreamed I was a blind girl bing run over by a car. Strange...

queer power, queer pride.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:42 PM

I had a Hunger Games dream last night. I just read the book the other day, it's absolutely amazing, so I dreamed about it. Although I wasn't fighting people from the book, they were real people I know and hate, so killing them was rather enjoyable... interestingly odd dream... but I won the Games!
Old 09-01-2009, 02:24 PM

Yeah, I know. And fun to watch on TV, too.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:51 PM

My weirdest dream was probably when I woke up and I was laying in my bed but my room wasn't normal; it was how it used to be two years ago. And then I saw myself in a mirror and I looked really pretty, except I was wearing a silk dress that was kinda farm girl's Sunday dress-ish, and a big white hat with satin ribbons on it. Well, after that I walked out into the hallway and saw that there was a pool in my living room (?) and there were all kinds of people down in it having a pool party. SO I climbed onto my banister and fell over on purpose, falling a story down into the pool. As soon as I hit the water, my dress turned into a mermaid's tail/slash swimsuit, and then when I dove onto land I was wearing a red skimpy dress and I looked a bit like Marilyn Monroe. And THEN some random guy came up, lifted me off my feet, and kissed me.

That was two years ago, but I still remember it perfectly. I never figured out what that dream meant. It's TOTALLY not me.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:28 PM

Yeah. That is weird. Really weird. Marilyn Monroe?
Old 09-03-2009, 04:15 AM

Haha.

Last night I had a dream that my dad woke me up at 2-30. He told us to get into the car as we were going camping. We got into the car but I got out because I needed the toilet. Then I started complaining, I complaines and continuously asked "Why didn't you tell me". Eventually we decided not to go. Then later that day my dad took me to adventure world. But before we went on the ride he took me to the shops (at adventure world). The one isle looked like a Big W isle. We got Deal or No Deal. Then he took me to another shop. I looked at some stuff under the counter and then looked in this creative kit but I decided I didn't want it. Then he was going to take me on a ride but the dream ended there.

This dream was explainable because the day before I was talking about camping and a little bit about adventure world. I don't know about the deal or no deal and the creative kit. I don't even like creative kits. But I think I thought that the creative kit was something else.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:01 PM

Strange Saul... Very strange.

queer power, queer pride.